Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Revamp the Production Cost and decreasing the costs of upgrades.

Big Farm, if the decorations are so embedded into this game and therefore they cannot be placed anywhere else except on the farm then please consider revamping the production costs because I am currently +421%. I am at this production cost level because I don't want my farm filled with endless decorations.

Big Farm - it would be great if you would also decrease the costs of the upgrades. $4,000,000 to upgrade the barn? $750,000 to upgrade the silo to level 3? $27,950,000 upgrade the farm laboratory to level 7? $750,000 to upgrade the chicken coop to level 6? $350,000 to upgrade the field to level 5? $600,000 to upgrade the apple orchard to level 5? $1,900,000 to upgrade the pigsty to level 6?

I am aware that the goal of the game is for the users to spend their own money to buy gold and to upgrade with gold but......

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Oh dear, if you are worried about the pricing being too high, you are in for a big surprise, the upgrades costs get MUCH higher - especially land. My next piece of land on main farm costs $174 million and I have several left after that.  However, I do agree, land and upgrades are very pricey and it would be nice if it was a bit lower. 
    I also agree with the happiness values, I don't like the idea of having a ton of decos on my farms.
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    surprise !!!! last main farm plot upgrade is 671M .you will never get those farm dollars back
    no matter what do you do . i had loads of money before land upgrades .
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    surprise !!!! last main farm plot upgrade is 671M .you will never get those farm dollars back
    no matter what do you do . i had loads of money before land upgrades .
    *thud*
  • I am only upgrading the farm to a certain point...I know (at least I think I do) that the goal is for the players to upgrade with gold...I have used gold  to upgrade but I have my limits and that includes the decorations....
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Gold is not necessary, I have bought none, patience is essential. 
    Your strategy of having no decos is creating a farm which makes little profit so you think someone should change the rules ??!!?
  • This couldn't be any further from the truth and thank you for reminding me that this is game.

:)
  • Gold is not necessary, I have bought none, patience is essential. 
    Your strategy of having no decos is creating a farm which makes little profit so you think someone should change the rules ??!!?
    You're doing it wrong, John... My production farm rakes in 30 to 50 million a day on an easy day. The labs pretty much negate my +480+% main farm production costs. Then there are the trawlers... The trawlers are a goldmine. But the best thing is, the farm contributes piles of goods to my co-op. Win-win.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm not on the US1 server so I can't see what level @robin elizabeth is but I'm guessing at below 100 in which case decos and prod.costs around -60% are effective. I, like you @amaprincess1 (US1) , run everything on premium with no decos at all on main farm.  :¬)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    In the early parts of the game, you can develop the farm with decorations on the farm without problem.  After reaching level 200 and up and after many updates, the game starts to fall apart.  Little new content is added for level up, no new game mechanics.  Numbers are too small or too big.  You make money, make architect upgrades for a little boost, save money to unlock lab recipes, play repeating events for a high score, and participate in the coop.  You have hundreds of millions of dollars saving up for the lab, DSF with all trawlers is the only money maker, saving up gold little by little for a small upgrade in farm efficiency. 

The good thing is that you are waiting for the updates to come.  You wait patiently for new decorations, new events, and new game features, most importantly fair numbers.  You can give feedback and wait for comments. 

It is up to the developers on whether to balance or unbalance the game.  
  • Thank you. At least I know what I have to look forward too. I do like the game but there are parts of it that don't make sense and you are right it is up to the developers to balance or unbalance the game.

Good conversation all way around.
Sign In to comment.