Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Request - Please post here of you got the weekly pop-up for village league medals "week 16"

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that a lot of you did NOT get the end of week pop-up for the Village league on Sunday, but it is still not clear whether or not this is a Global issue, so we are looking for anyone that DID get it & if so, did your whole coop get it or just you?

We won`t need to run this for long, if we get several players/coops that did get it then we will know it was not Global & we will see where to go from there..

Thanks for your help! 

Post below if you DID get the pop-up and your medals 
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I and at least one other of my Coop DID get the pop up.  No one else in my coop has reported either way.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    I got the weekly medals from village league and i think most got too from our coop . 
    Noone was complaining about it here as far as i know .
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Received mine after the first downtime, yesterday.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 24.04.2018
    Ooh thats interetsing Cathy, thankyou :)

@Lylu (INT1) @Rocky123 (IN1)  - Did u2 get yours yesterday too, or on Sunday night, like usual ?

Wabbit                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    I got it on Sunday night as usual  Wabbit :)

• Thanks Rocky, looks like this is getting curiouser & curiouser hehe
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I got my medals, but much much later. Some time yesterday afternoon. And I was on line all morning.
  • I got it on the normal time. And my other coop members who respons to my question got it to :).
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I received my village league medals on Monday morning which is when I usually receive them. I spoke to some of my cooperative members and they have also received their village league medals.
  • bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    Hi- i got the pop up sunday night. But no medals :(

I know quiet a few members in my co-op didn,t get medals.

Please sort this out for everyone.

Thankyou :)
  • polly72 (GB1)polly72 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    Nicely put Bantry ..I never got the pop up got nowt,  all that hard work for nothing so far. Please get yer fingers out and sort it asap ...thankyou
  • Hi- i got the pop up sunday night. But no medals :(

I know quiet a few members in my co-op didn,t get medals.

Please sort this out for everyone.

Thankyou :)

• and I am one of those unfortunate players who did not get my medals. so please listen to our fab leader and sort it out guys. thank you in advance. P.s. if you dont we will send our Polly to sort you out. be afraid very afraid if it comes to that. :smile:
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I DID get the pop-up and the medals at midnight sunday/monday.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 24.04.2018
    Ooh thats interetsing Cathy, thankyou :)

@Lylu (INT1) @Rocky123 (IN1)  - Did u2 get yours yesterday too, or on Sunday night, like usual ?

Wabbit                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    @wascallywabbit It came midday (EasternDaylightTime) Monday.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    i didn't get mine...
  • Not only did I NOT get the Village Medal popup, but now the daily tasks that come that time of day won't show unless I do a refresh.

Btw, the Festive Farm is still on my farm list.  I was told this was due to the Christmas holidays.  I'm pretty sure the 2017 holidays are done now.
  • we did not get our medals or pop up at clearly chillin

will we get reimbursed ??????

• Eeme01 (SKN1)Eeme01 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 37
    We did not get our medals either and no pop up either.
  • we did not get our medals or pop up at clearly chillin

will we get reimbursed ??????

We didn't get ours either, but I'm sure Support are sorting some compensation.............like chicken feed or some such rubbish..............
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    what pop up?

If it's among all the stuff that comes up right after I log in, don't know.  I can't get that junk off my screen fast enough.   I do wish GG would put that along the SIDE somewhere.  I might actually like to look at it after everything finishes loading and I get done what I need to do fast.  THEN look.  Most of the pop ups don't even load before I get tired of waiting and turn them off.

oh well, sorry I'm not much help here.
  • I think we are collecting our xps from last week, it never reset?  There has been times in the last few days I won gold from the horse farm and never received. I was not worried as I figured it would show up at some point in time. Maybe when you reset the computer, or what you do. I have notice things come and go. 

I know you are busy and I really hate to bother you. I do you all are doing the best you can and I thank you

Des
  • I did not get it......
  • so far 5 of my 16 co op members DID NOT get it either....

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I've been on holiday and just got back. Pop-up to tell me I had got medals for winning counter-challenge, went to shop from there and medal count showed as 0.    :¬(
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    i did get the pop up with the medals etc.
    but it arrived late on monday afternoon.
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    there is no reset for the weekly xps, reps ect.. could this be why we didn't receive our medals? 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Will they be giving us our medals, or is it a lost cause this week?
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    I am in the same co-op as rie22 and tcape0037 and did receive my medals as normal but noticed (and thought I noticed it the week prior) that the "balance" after spending did not go to my village cash as normal. 
  • Daisy May (GB1)Daisy May (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Didn't get any and neither did anyone else in our coop.  Yet another bug!
This discussion has been closed.