Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

No Pop-Up For Village League Rewards

Nobody in my cooperative has had the pop-up for the Village League Rewards that we earned last week, and all medals have gone from the medal shop . Very infuriating . Has this happened to others ??

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I have not received weekly village medals.  Also the medals I received during the week are also gone.  Never got a popup at midnight for the medals. 
    @garybaldy (GB1)   I just posted a similar message.  I also have not received the medals or popup and medals won during the week are gone.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Same here on SKN - no pop up with rewards
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    @Shay1968 (US1) I think the award time has changed. I noticed that the daily sidebar tasks have not been showing up until around 4AM EST.
  • HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Same here, The game has been wonky all weekend 
  • Same here tonight. No sign of what happened or medals/losses etc.
  • Same here A well.
  • here too
    I spoke too soon. Awards and daily tasks did not show up today for me either.
    @WascallyWabbit, could you please report this?
  • Hi Guys, we are on it, doesn`t look like anyone got the pop-up - As for medals that you already had from earlier in the week, they are not showing in the reward shop, but we have no reason to believe that they are missing at this time, as we have seen them not show in the shop before when they were perfectly safe. :)
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    INT1 server - also no pop up Village League medals
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Nothing here, either.
    edited 23.04.2018
    @WascallyWabbit we were supposed to get the weekly rewards for the ranking of the Village challenge last night. That is what we are missing
    Post edited by holidayrox (US1) on
  • @WascallyWabbit we were supposed to get the weekly rewards for the ranking of the Village challenge last night. That is what we are missing
    @holidayrox (US1) Yes, as far as we can tell, nobody on any servers got the pop-up last night.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Got ours after our maintenance.  Now, unfortunately, we're having another maintenance. :(
    Still no village medals on US server. 
  •  they are not showing in the reward shop, but we have no reason to believe that they are missing at this time
    ????  How are they not missing if they are not there/available to use?  Surely the definition of missing is 'not there'!
  • BTW my medals are missing too - I haven't bothered to report to support as am unable to provide a screen shot of what I don't have!  Plus I've had enough of their support for this month!
  • Mr Bohannon (GB1)Mr Bohannon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    edited 23.04.2018
    AND ANOTHER THING - THE DAILY TASKS ON VIKING WHERE ARE THEY? TWO DAYS NOW!
    YOU ARE ALREADY LOSING PLAYERS I PREDICT YOU WILL LOSE MORE!!

• Hypocoristical (US1)Hypocoristical (US1) US1 Posts: 564
    edited 24.04.2018
    Never got mine either, nor a pop up. 
    I just assumed they'd come later so i didn't report it. 

I see it's a server wide issue. Is that what the current maintenance is for?
    Edit: Apparently not  :D
    Post edited by Hypocoristical (US1) on
  • polly72 (GB1)polly72 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8
    Yer awfy guid at taking awa' th' guid hings. Bit ye fail tae fix th' mony bugs that we fin' in th' gam how come is that ? 
  • bantry (GB1)bantry (GB1) GB1 Posts: 21
    I Have no medals :(:(

I want it all and i want it NOW !!

why have i got that song in my head i wonder.

PS. Most of my members want their medals too. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file