Home General Discussions & Questions

Shelving missions without meeting the quota?

I am trying to help my coop push to be 3rd place in the CC. In doing so I must complete as many missions as possible, and too many times I am seeing players instantly shelve from missions with no contribution to meeting any of the quotas.

Is this against the rules? And how do they do it!?

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    They have build, and upgraded, the stackmaster in the garage.  I think that's the name of the thing.
  • Hmmm, it is locked for me at the moment but what does the StackMaster do?
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 22.04.2018
    Allows a person to shelve missions, instantly, for a certain amount of time (depending on the upgrade level).  So, if you have special seeds, of corn and rutabaga planted in all your fields, and get a wildflower mission, you can shelve it and move on, not wait for 30 mins for the mission to finish.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/garage.htm#2
    Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 22.04.2018
    Once you are able to build the stackmaster @Jett.C (INT1) , you can then 'activate' it before starting your missions and it will enable you to shelve a mission without posting any product. This will then let you start another mission straight away, multiple times. But, bear in mind that you only have a limited time that you can post without a quota. (Usually about an hour) And it will take a certain amount of time before you can activate it again. The higher the level of the Stackmaster, the less amount of time it takes to be able to re-activate it.
    I hope this helps :)
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    Agree with Wons answer, but you don't have to activate before starting missions, just activate it when you want to use it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file