Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    There is absolutely zero point in trying to get anywhere with the Coop Challenge or the World Wide Challenge.  You work like mad to get somewhere Wheel of Fortune comes along and wipes out everything you have achieved.  Where is the challenge in that?    I don't even know why they call it a challenge why bother with the challenge at all just have the WOF running every day.
    I agree......this isn't a hard work competition anymore, its all about who's willing to spend the most gold. GGS were criticized about this heavily in the past and the fact that there are even more ways of buying rep points now indicates that they couldn't care less what we think. People buying and using gold is all they care about, everything is up for sale. If you can accept thats the way it works now there are still good rewards up for grabs even playing without gold.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Taking someone down from a top position to out of the rankings in 5 minutes with WOF is just not fair play.
  • Sorry if this has been asked before but is there any info on the Co-Op Challenge Event that I can refer to?
    I have used the Search Option but just can not find any worthwhile info. I am not looking for any discourse on Co-Ops being number 1 or 2 or use of gold.. etc....just info that I can use when co-op members have questions
    I am curious about the League Divisions and what determines the moving of up and down within a League  (excluding being the top or bottom groups): i. e.  Bronze League -Division II one time then going to Bronze League- Division IV for the next CCE
    I also would like to know the methodology in determining which players are chosen when the mission is on-- is it random?
    Thanks in advance for any direction!!
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Thanks for letting us know CC has moved to Sept 8th.  but, will you still give us the 100% and 200% coop matching gold offers this weekend? Some of us only buy gold during these offers to support our coops.

And, could we have the twins come visit us, please?  We would like to exchange our lovely Karma points now.  Waiting another week will wipe out some of our lovely small lucky charms.  

Thanks for responding and Happy Farming!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    kwk (US1) said:
    Thanks for letting us know CC has moved to Sept 8th.  but, will you still give us the 100% and 200% coop matching gold offers this weekend? Some of us only buy gold during these offers to support our coops.

And, could we have the twins come visit us, please?  We would like to exchange our lovely Karma points now.  Waiting another week will wipe out some of our lovely small lucky charms.  

Thanks for responding and Happy Farming!
    Twins show up during the CC.  You could quit using your charms until then -- just a thought. :)
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I was checking out the calendar to see when the next CC would be and I could not find it.  Does anyone know?

• APK (IN1)APK (IN1) Posts: 49
    It will start on 8th September at 2:00pm CEST...Check this link

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Oh thank you very much!
  • sandyslt1 (US1)sandyslt1 (US1) Posts: 23
    edited 07.11.2017
    I would just like to say how stupid it is to have the co-op championship every single week. I am not doing it anymore until it becomes less frequent. We can't spend dollars,gold or all day and night towards this every week just to win crap prizes ! 
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    I fully agree.
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Me too. So TIRED and BORING for our cooperative members to earn much reputation points in championship. Actually it should one time per 2 weeks.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    One time a month is more than plenty for our team.  It was so much better and so much more fun when it was just a few times a year.  Now, most can't be bothered.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    My co-op is now treating this like any other event...play for the rewards along the way.  I don't use any seaweed products on CCs now, saving them for HWE or co-op projects, and as pretty and enticing as the 2 for 1 window is [very clever use of colour there by the way]  I can now close it without being tempted to buy.  I now only do missions until I have collected all my pigs, milk and eggs and I only go for it in a feed mission if I am close to leveling up, but then I do that anyway even if not in a mission, so no change to my normal play..
  • Daisy May (GB1)Daisy May (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    We used to enjoy the comps but now we just do as little as possible to get the prizes.  It has become a boring chore.  It was much more exciting when it was once a month.
  • Yes I agree with all of these comments. The Champs have become too tedious and up against the top 50 players and competition with Gold & Silver large teams...once a month was fun to look forward to. The game has become a real banter for Gold all the time to gain any position of benefit and it's never enough!...you've scared all my team away. Now they don't bother with any team play at all. It's become a really bad day at a really bad job everyday! Absolutely hopeless always racing against others in every aspect of the game and not enjoying the play at your own pace. The Events have become unreasonable to progress, takes so long to piddle and give 'finding Bear Paws' for example, and then when you can't log-on and race to complete, you ask for 68,000 to complete? Nutz! that's about the 10th Event I couldn't complete, no matter how much I upgrade AND $50 hard cash and too much to have some play and enjoyment. Can't be bothered anymore. Really fed-up What a crock of road apples!. Many of us work and don't have the time to play 24/7 good grief. Give your heads a shake.
  • Being Fairly new to the game and taking our time about everything until we realized how competitive the game really is, I really just don't get how a  low lvl  50|60, or even lower can compete with a Level 300 / 400 with 28,000 corn and in first place on the board in less than a minute the lower levels have no way of ever being first place unless they buy Gold and skip LOTS surely there is a fairer way to dish out the points? I did succumb to the lure of Gold, but sorry if its just for a pretend trophy I think I will go out to dinner now, once my Gold is used up I will not buy more, and now already we have had 2 CC in less than a month and I cant be on 24/7 because I have to work even though I do work from home I still need to live, I started the game for fun to relax but find my self clicking every 4 mins just to watch pretend corn grow, However it is a nice game, and people seem nice to, I will just have to be one of those people with a 5 year flag to my name in 5 years that is,
    Happy Farming people :):)
    Its even more pointless when a player can finish first in the Shinkei event and give their coop 10 million reputation points......GGS call that fairness???
    My rep points tally in this CC is 0 for the first time since the event was introduced to the game. As leader of a coop I always play events I don't necessarily like just to set a good example but this time round the overplayed drainer of an event has completely destroyed all my motivation to bother. There's still time left and I may play a mission or two to at least contribute something to the cause but even now my care factor for the CC stands at zero.

Does that make me a bad leader? Perhaps! I'm sure this will be followed by another CC in a few days and then another a few days after that, GGS has lost the plot!
  • Tango29 (AU1)Tango29 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7

To play or not play comes down to the player.  I enjoy the CC's simply because it motivates me to do missions against people I don't normally get to play against. In fact, I stopped doing missions between  CC's because it was always the same old players.

I enjoy the odd reward along the way.  As "Championship" well that's another story and enough has been said many times without me to bang on about it.

Just play and enjoy ..don't worry about where you finish ....I certainly don't any more.

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    edited 10.03.2018

OFF Topic!!!
    Why there are no longer free range skins in the coop challenge? (last reward).
  • Why there are no longer free range skins in the coop challenge? (last reward).
    @CyberJohn (RO1) The skin rewards for the CC will now be rotated between various themes. We are still waiting to see if we can find out how often they will be changing.
  • Dee Emm Jay (US1)Dee Emm Jay (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    edited 08.04.2018
    they do not listen to players...did not receive the big house for more workers that house more and takes up less space in the previous wwc...we don't like the ccs so often....you cant save for land or upgrade farms...they ruined the fishing and no one wanted the village...the ratios are way off...who can afford the new well designed phoenix
    Post edited by Dee Emm Jay (US1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    My rep points tally in this CC is 0 for the first time since the event was introduced to the game. As leader of a coop I always play events I don't necessarily like just to set a good example but this time round the overplayed drainer of an event has completely destroyed all my motivation to bother. There's still time left and I may play a mission or two to at least contribute something to the cause but even now my care factor for the CC stands at zero.

Does that make me a bad leader? Perhaps! I'm sure this will be followed by another CC in a few days and then another a few days after that, GGS has lost the plot!
    Gizmo, you can adopt the "get what I get" motto and play missions using no gold or resources and take whatever RP and prizes that come your way.  If you play this way you lose nothing and earn points for your coop and certs for your farm machines. 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

Even the CC's for me personally is very stressfull (but again - am I complaining about that..!?), then that is how I play the CC's - and have done it since they changed it so we could leave it....
  • Hello all I used to be the leader of BP I am and always will be very proud of this coop and the people who are and used to be apart of that great team.  I know for a fact that everyone in that coop works incredibly hard to accomplish what they do and to bash my former team is plain out wrong.  It shows that the offended have bad sportsmanship.  I know for a fact that BP helps other coops during the competition.  Time after time sitting back in a mission to allow another team to get the reps.  I shouldn't need to defend this coop but of course there is a team that continues to harass & taunt the leader with nasty emails who is a good friend of mine. Its seriously not right, some in this team used to do the same to me when I led BP.  (fyi there are also a lot of wonderful people that I really like on this said team that I do not include in that statement).  With that said if you want to win it figure out how to do it.  Does the Coopcha need to be overhauled, yes, but that doesn't make it the #1 teams fault and certainly doesn't make them bad people....
    you are correct  with the overhaul! not brats fault they work the system with money and pratice! that is what GGS wants! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 21.04.2018
    The tent for CC is very late...where is it? 
    Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Just lost nearly 100,000 reps GGS where is the tent!!!
  • I'm waiting!!
    Where's the tent
  • was to start at 6pm eastern standard time -- it's now 6:15pm and it hasn't started yet
  • Here we are 20/04/2018 at 23:13 and the not wanted coop challenge hasn't started. Is it really worth playing this game, or should we look for a game that actually works??
Sign In to comment.