Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    tent showed
  • M. Earwwood (US1)M. Earwwood (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    edited 20.04.2018
    Nap time    :smiley:

OOOPS,  Time to play

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Some of learned the hard way not to start a mission until the tent appears. Just a thought.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I understand the whole "Event start dates and times are subject to change", however, when there is a countdown timer on an event we DO expect the event to start when the timer has finished counting down.  Many co-ops take the time to prepare for certain events. When the event does not start it causes the loss of special seeds, resources, gold, farm machine time (tool boxes and certs as well).  30 minutes late on an event like the CCs is very unacceptable.  I certainly hope we will be receiving compensation for our wasted resources.
  • it has finally started but not after i lost 5 pages of lined up missions -- i'm trying to decide whether to sit it out now 
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    At last xxx
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    The tent is here, I am on 3rd mission, 1st mission did not count, My 1st mission was Dung, 1st place was 53 thousand, I am only 44 thousand. I need the 53k added to my CC, Thank You
  • Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    What meaning does the count-down clock (that you yourself put on the farm page) have?
    The obvious answer is 'nothing whatsoever'. 
    Why put it there if it has no meaning to you in game management?
    To fool us?
    Well, THAT you do amazingly well, as demonstrated tonight (again).
    The tragic thing is that we fall for it time and time again.
    You are wearing our trust in this game very thin.
  • ours started 30 mins late -- after i had lined up 6 pages of missions -- used my shelving booster, etc. etc. -- no happy and will not be participating in this challenge
    It amuses me that the CC is something that people rant and rave about and then rant and rave because it didn't show on time. LOL!
  • this is even a bigger mess then what happened in dec -- recruiting has been a big challenge since all of that happened -- and, now this -- loosing 6 pages of lined up missions, my shelving booster, etc. etc. 
  • Richie3j (US1)Richie3j (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Congrations you guys can't anything right
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    I did at least 8 missions about 20 minutes prior to the start of posted CC start time.  Then I waited and waited for the tent to show up so I could buy a booster.  Finally, I logged out.. when i returned, I saw that not one single mission had counted toward the CC.  Used up my milk, eggs, and shelver.  Not happy.
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    33 minute late start for Coopcha:  Absolutely & inexcusably PATHETIC!
    Time to dig deep in your payback on the one, GGS... yet again.
    **Sigh**
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Didn't we just END a Co-Op Challenge like 3 days ago?

And we're having another one already?

And there's another one scheduled on the 30th?

And the WWC starts on the 1st?

This is getting ridiculous.

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I had very little motivation to do the last one. No motivation for this one. I am not even doing a daily mission for the side task during this CC.
  • To avoid finding out the hard way-- New Players--  Make sure that the CC Tent has arrived before you start missions, otherwise they don't count. Things happen in software, unfortunately, and as mentioned above to seasoned players, why the fuss when a bit late? As well as knowing things wouldn't count without the tent? Relax next time its late, so you don't loose items.
    It amuses me that the CC is something that people rant and rave about and then rant and rave because it didn't show on time. LOL!
    You assume it is the same people each time. Are you sure about this?
    To avoid finding out the hard way-- New Players--  Make sure that the CC Tent has arrived before you start missions, otherwise they don't count. Things happen in software, unfortunately, and as mentioned above to seasoned players, why the fuss when a bit late? As well as knowing things wouldn't count without the tent? Relax next time its late, so you don't loose items.

So, you are happy with the incompetence shown and think it is totally acceptable? You go to the store, buy meat for a big occasion, get home, find that the meat is off and then just shrug it off. Shame, their fridges must not be working. It is not the store's fault.
    Not always, but quite often if you keep up with the Forum. :)

To avoid finding out the hard way-- New Players--  Make sure that the CC Tent has arrived before you start missions, otherwise they don't count. Things happen in software, unfortunately, and as mentioned above to seasoned players, why the fuss when a bit late? As well as knowing things wouldn't count without the tent? Relax next time its late, so you don't loose items.

So, you are happy with the incompetence shown and think it is totally acceptable? You go to the store, buy meat for a big occasion, get home, find that the meat is off and then just shrug it off. Shame, their fridges must not be working. It is not the store's fault.
    No, but you learn to quit buying meat from that store. Events often don't start on time, and yes, they should. But until that happens, you learn to wait until you know the event is happening before jumping in there without looking. 
  • I understand the whole "Event start dates and times are subject to change", however, when there is a countdown timer on an event we DO expect the event to start when the timer has finished counting down.  Many co-ops take the time to prepare for certain events. When the event does not start it causes the loss of special seeds, resources, gold, farm machine time (tool boxes and certs as well).  30 minutes late on an event like the CCs is very unacceptable.  I certainly hope we will be receiving compensation for our wasted resources.
    @Shay1968 (US1) The "subject to change" certainly did not include this type of thing, it is referring to the fact that some events might start on a different day, but we would know in time to announce something. The CC not starting when it should was not planned at all & appears to have happened on all the servers. We will ask on Monday about compensation, but I would suggest doing tickets too, listing your specific losses, so that Support can get a better picture of the effect that this had, which they will also tell the team.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Some of us learned the hard way not to start a mission until the tent appears. Just a thought.
    I have learned to not start any event until I look at the prizes that are offered as incentive. I am skipping this one.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I agree. People are upset about the CC's all the time, and when its late its also a problem.....Make up the mind :)

This is really not good enough. I don´t know the reason, but it is not the first time. and I am sick and tired of all the bad things going on in this game. I am very very close to a total goodbye 

Then leave. What keeps u here if u are close to a final goodbye anyway? The 4th farm?

----
    And in generel: In more or less all game I have been playing at things have been going up and down... And its always easier to blame the game with its not going as it should in someones head, but then I have a suggestion: Make ur own game, and see how hard it really is. That might help.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

2000 dollars, 48 hours, and less gold safety.  
    Not a reward... until the mine gets a revamp.    
    Needs to be replaced by 200000 dollars or maybe 100 honey cream.  

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Not always, but quite often if you keep up with the Forum. :)
    Welll...here is one happy camper - The one that decided not to play CC, till it's been balanced, and we have had a clear answer to where this game is taking us, and our money.
    Haven't played the last two, and not this either - and won't until things gets better.  >:)
     Instead, since Denmark has reached springtime, I'm out as much as possible - and guess what - there IS a world outside BF - and guess what else - I like it much better, than what this game has turned out to be. 
    Happy sunday - the sun is shining - so see you later :smiley:
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 23.04.2018
    Some of learned the hard way not to start a mission until the tent appears. Just a thought.
    Here is just a thought. When something goes wrong that upsets you, don't bother posting about it, there will be no sympathy for you.

[Name calling removed, play nice | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    edited 23.04.2018
    Here is just a thought. When something goes wrong that upsets you, don't bother posting about it, there will be no sympathy for you.
    My comment -- as well as others of a similar nature -- was meant to be helpful.  In no way did I suggest people didn't have a right to be upset. Many of us have learned from experience not to start something unless we know for a fact it's "on." Passing that tidbit on might help someone avoid getting upset in the future.

Name calling helps no one, that I can see. Peace.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 25.04.2018
    I also got the Duck pond prize from Coop Challenge, but didn't get the second popup to allow me to choose between a gold box, horseshoes, or double XPs.

XP has not reset

Post edited by JustMe (US1) on
  • Wisso (US1)Wisso (US1) Posts: 19
    edited 25.04.2018
    didn't get the 2nd pop up too... :(
Sign In to comment.