Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Think they have put the architect on instead of the tent 
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    No tent here either. What gives?
  • eissol (NL1)eissol (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Also on the dutch server: no Tent !!
    Gosh...lost a lot of RP.....
  • This is the latest you have ever been late with the tent!!!!!!   We are used to a few minutes but this is getting bad.
  • how are you going to compensate for what i'm loosing in lined up missions 
  • Can't GGS do anything right these days?  No tent here and my co-op is loosing points.

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    "missions underway, seaweed and spec seeds, poof ! no cc . No doubt someone loaded the wrong one again, these constant mistakes are getting tedious ..  :/  :/  :/
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    No tent here either. - I am losing trust to  this game

• I'm waiting!!
    Where's the tent
    Be patient grasshopper ;) 
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    yes i got some very mad people here they started missions 

they better count 
  • I'm waiting!!
    Where's the tent
    Be patient grasshopper  

Yes ma'am!!    :)
  • i'm at boiling right now -- started my shelving booster too 
  • Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    When are you guys in charge of the company that runs this game going to employ game developers with at least some credentials and skills? What a farce again with the start of this CC. Resources wasted. We're stumbling from the one fiasco to the other. Change the name to Big Farm Circus.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Very exact in poping up gold offers, but not in grade to start in schedule a CC. this is our fault that are staying late up at night to make a stupid cc.Well done GGS treating us like fools
    Now I just lost a lot of good points - - Tell me BF why should I even bother to hang onto this game

• Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Coopcha 20 minutes late...and counting.
    Sooo... how is GGS going to pay back THIS time for the wasted special seed, sparkles, farm products, tractor time, etc., etc., etc, !!!  REALLY?!!!  How can starting a stupid event be THIS difficult? COME ON!!
    Wow... this "Merger" is  SUCH an improvement.  
    Pathetic!
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    OH McGOO YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    No cc tent on SKN server :(
  • What do you mean a woodpecker made a hole in the tent and you sent it to the cobbler to fix it? 
    This is my response to your upcoming excuse GGS
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Its Bad enough that the rewards stink, now you can not even start it on time.  Wow
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    No tent here in Central Pa. Maybe we R to take a vacation?  LOL
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Where is the tent, I lost my tractor on time and my booster on  points and came in 1st. Will I get this back?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    OH McGOO YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN
    You always make me smile with that!
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    What kind of a day would it be with out some Bug Farm aggravation?  LOL
  • Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    When are you guys in charge of the company that runs this game going to employ game developers with at least some credentials and skills? What a farce again with the start of this CC. Resources wasted. We're stumbling from the one fiasco to the other. Change the name to Big Farm Circus.
  • just checked the events calendar and it's not listed on there -- great .... 6 pages of lined up missions and boosters -- and, now ....
    This is really not good enough. I don´t know the reason, but it is not the first time. and I am sick and tired of all the bad things going on in this game. I am very very close to a total goodbye 

• mikedk (US1)mikedk (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    if they at least was funny like the muppet show even useless we could have a laugh,
    but they are not.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    What co-op challenge? Pfffft. This is getting old.
  • 30 mins later -- great after almost all missions have ran out
Sign In to comment.