Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• Jeanette89 (SKN1)Jeanette89 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 18
    Hard Fishing event .

I agree this was to easy to get, but the levels seems quite high. No one has been able to get all 50 gifts, even the most playing people.
    This is not fair competition, it should be so all had a change even if they don't want to use a lot of gold. Think the last levels needs to be adjusted,
    '

Jeanette89 @ skn 1
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    So far only 3 players on the US server, ranked fishing level 56-999, has reached the GML # 49 prize.  

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 20.04.2018
    Benny's Bargain is good.......good feature GGS added.

Giving players option to buy items for dollars is a good move.
  • edited 20.04.2018
    Okay, just a reminder that the "flag" is to alert the Moderators to posts which are in breach of the Community Guidelines to such an extent, that they need to be removed from the board as soon as possible.  If you misuse the flagging feature it is also a breach of the guidelines.

This is not to be used because you disagree with a post.  You can always reach out to one of the mods if you are unsure about a post.

Thanks everyone!
    Pickle 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    So far only 3 players on the useful server, ranked fishing level 56-999, has reached the GML # 49 prize.  
    On my server no one hahaha highest points are 2.9mil so here nobody is interesting in playing this event
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,472
    edited 20.04.2018
    Okay, just a reminder that the "flag" is to alert the Moderators to posts which are in breach of the Community Guidelines to such an extent, that they need to be removed from the board as soon as possible.  If you misuse the flagging feature it is also a breach of the guidelines.

This is not to be used because you disagree with a post.  You can always reach out to one of the mods if you are unsure about a post.

Thanks everyone!
    Pickle 
    Thank you very much for removing those flags from my posts @[email protected].  Thank you for also reminding people what those flags are truly for.  I appreciate you taking your time to moderate and having to spend your time correcting things that should not have been on your plate to start with.  

Thanks goes out to those who supported me in this thread, and especially to  @JustMe (US1)  and @Fawners (US1) .  I really appreciate your support.

Suzy!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    So far only 3 players on the US server, ranked fishing level 56-999, has reached the GML # 49 prize.  

On the SKN server only 6-7 people will be able to reach the GML´s. Right now only 2 are there .

I really do not understand, what this change is all about. Small and middle players have no chance to earn a GML anymore in any of the HWE´s .  
  • only one so far on uk server

Made by  farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Thank you
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 20.04.2018

Applaus. Good job GGS another nice event screwed up.FishHWE
    There are only 4 people on the Dutch server with 3.3 million points,which 1 on 3.6 million points.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nice gif picture with applaus
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,348
    What happened to the CC that was supposed to have started?

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

How to start the speedy event I am playing book 4 for me no speedy event
    At last fhwe  Max point 3.6 1 player only 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,266
    How to start the speedy event I am playing book 4 for me no speedy event
    The speed tasks are only available for difficulty level 5-7. So you won't get them since you chose a different difficulty level.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
    here fhwe max score was 7.6

3-4 players got gml here.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,268
    Is there a reason why we did not get our medals from the Village League Sunday night like we normally do?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 620

11 players got :) gml

Related image

• Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    What happened to the Cat Season in Horse Racing?  Mine has completely disappeared with no notice and without any end of season rewards???????

Tex

• Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    A couple hours later and back online and the Horse Racing is back ...  don't know what that was all about but it' fine now.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,473
    A couple hours later and back online and the Horse Racing is back ...  don't know what that was all about but it' fine now.

You know how it is with cats!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 925

11 players got :) gml

On NL just 4

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

•  Smut is in the mind of the beholder, methinks 

Yes it is................as is a playful sense of humor........lol

unless of course it was meant sarcastically....lol

Don't anybody say a thing...lol  :p
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,473
    kum (AU1) said:
     Smut is in the mind of the beholder, methinks 

Yes it is................as is a playful sense of humor........lol

unless of course it was meant sarcastically....lol

Don't anybody say a thing...lol  :p
    :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

Skipping wet feed now gives 32 WWC points per skip. I am glad GGS made this change. 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,268
    QUESTION:

Will there be fireworks for this Golden Week, as there were in the past?

Will they be announced?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 620
    QUESTION:

Will there be fireworks for this Golden Week, as there were in the past?

Will they be announced?
    Please let us know more about this @Mods :)
    I hope all the timings for this fireworks are announced beforehand if there are any .

Related image

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Hmmm. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me: but aren't you mixing golden week and chinese new year?

As far as I remember, only chinese new year had fireworks. Do not remember fireworks in golden week, unless you mean the common ones that double the number of all collectables. But I am not sure if they run during golden week and if they influenced golden week collectables at all (only coop ones, I think). 

Sign In to comment.