Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

Comments

• Why did you take away the gold certificate for fishing award. that was the only real incentive I had to push for those and now you took them away like you've taken away everything else that gives us gold
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 18.04.2018
    https://prnt.sc/j6n0vr

And this is a reward? Shame.. :(
    50 rewards? whats your flvl? mine is 78 and have only 30 rewards with 30 at 1.2 mil...

Also stuff is broken like hell, should be getting buildcoins at reward 8 got some gold fishfeed, just saw a rod at reward 9 while image suggests it should be something else entirely (sorry to lazy to look for translation, it is feed made of the red little thingy in the pool with the oysters)

@Revan (NL1)   in regards to some having 50 rewards and others having 30, this has been reported.
  • Are the prizes wrong for everyone? A lot of mine have shown the reward would be one thing but it turned out to be something else - like prize #12 was supposed to be 7 construction coins but it gave me goldfish pellets instead.
    Yes, seeing the same thing as well
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    In order to get all 50 prizes we are required to maintain at least 14pps as well as start the FHWE the minute it arrives (5:00pm BFT)  and keep it at 14pps for 72 hours straight.  This is absolutely impossible without the use of gold.  I like a good challenge, however, I do NOT like impossible. The FHWE was fine the way it was except it did need some prize upgrades; a player needed a bit of skill and a bit of luck but it was possible to obtain all the Hardwoork rewards.

And the rewards ... For Rank 1:
    A choice of low ranking decos with no VH ... I think not
    or
    A snowbound windmill SKIN ... winter is over
    or
    A level 6 Trawler .... I think most players have enough Trawlers by now

And for the hard work rewards:
    Once again we see items like regular pig feed and fish pellets.  I guess they will also blame these lame rewards on the new "automated, random system".  ::::: Rolls eyes ::::::   

I would just like to state for the record that I am very unhappy with these changes ... you have now taken away every event worth playing hard for .... great job.  ::::: Rolls eyes again ::::::  
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Weren't we supposed to get booster options with this update? What happened?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I know, right? At least I won't have to try to finish this seriously nerfed-up event.
  • I want to thank you for ruining the Fishing Hard Worker Event. I was worried you might have improved it when you changed it. I shouldn't have done. You don't have that track record. Well, another good contest bites the dust. You don't fail to disappoint. Forgive my heavy sarcasm, I am too angry to tell you what I really think about what  you've done to your players once again. WTG GGS!!!! (NOT) 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Lobster cages for the 28th Hard work reward?!  You CANNOT be serious.  We have all discussed here in the forum how USELESS the lobster cages are considering it is the ONLY fish in the pool, yet you give us MORE Lobster cages.  They were removed once but now you put them back .... just to insult us further?
  • Are the prizes wrong for everyone? A lot of mine have shown the reward would be one thing but it turned out to be something else - like prize #12 was supposed to be 7 construction coins but it gave me goldfish pellets instead.
    @j0x3r (US1)

This has also been reported.

No lobster cages in our group, thank goodness.
    Are the prizes wrong for everyone? A lot of mine have shown the reward would be one thing but it turned out to be something else - like prize #12 was supposed to be 7 construction coins but it gave me goldfish pellets instead.
    @j0x3r (US1)

This has also been reported.

Adding, I got the 7 construction coins, but the 9 construction coins later on turned out to be pellets as well.  Thanks for reporting it.

• momrulz (US1)momrulz (US1) Posts: 162
    edited 18.04.2018
    boo hiss @PicklePaws

please stop announcing "improvements" with so many exclamation points, they scare me

the !!! you use in announcements are inversely proportional to the value of the "improvements"

we know the "improvements" will be terrible when there are lots of !!!!!

looks like no more gold lic for me from FHWE, or any of the other HWE's

NOT an improvement

seems as if your "developers" just won't give up until they ruin every event.  At least they are still trying....

big backlash from the last removal of seaweed and gml's, they briefly put them back, so now they try again.

boo hiss
  • Weren't we supposed to get booster options with this update? What happened?
    No we weren't supposed to get boosters with this update. They said we would get the plus 10 counter but not boosters yet.
  • woodenskull (US1)woodenskull (US1) US1 Posts: 158
    There are very few events I make an effort at anymore. Now I'll skip this one too.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 18.04.2018
    Hello

Please bring boosters too otherwise its difficult for those who dont use gold 
    We need to run at 14 pps right from the start to get to the last reward . So if we dont skip we will need around 7 to 8 bonus by end of day 1 which is again hard .

So if boosters brought then we have a chance to get there :) can just run heavy dollar boosters and rewards are also achievable without gold :)
    Otherwise thanks once again for spoiling a good event as usual .

HWE is easy in the bonus version ,we have good amount of specials and fields and stables which can be made ready whenever we need but in FHWE everytime all pools other than what is needed for the box will successfully pop up :( and catching fish takes time too .
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • lipstick on a pig is still ugly
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 18.04.2018
    The FHWE is a fail for me too, as it doesn't tell me how many points I have to go before the next point level.

In any case, by my math in the amount of time displayed one has to get their points per second up to 14pts/sec for the entirety of the event to get the Hard Work Rewards done and get the GML.  Now the only way to do that is to spend gold, I know this as in preparation of this event I filled all 14 of my boats with oysters and left them sitting in the dock waiting for this event.  I am currently running 11pts/sec for 11 hours.
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 18.04.2018
    It's impossible to get GML's now, I'd need to score 14pts/sec for the entirety of the event to get one which is impossible, unless you gold.

In prep for this event I filled all 14 of my boats with oysters and waited for the event to occur ahead of time.  The result is I am currently running at 11pts/sec for 11 hours.  GML's are only attainable for the cashers of the game.
    It's impossible to get GML's now, I'd need to score 14pts/sec for the entirety of the event to get one which is impossible, unless you gold.

In prep for this event I filled all 14 of my boats with oysters and waited for the event to occur ahead of time.  The result is I am currently running at 11pts/sec for 11 hours.  GML's are only attainable for the cashers of the game.
    And using gold to win a GML ... well ... that takes a special kind of math to make that work to your advantage. LOL!

• boo hiss @PicklePaws

please stop announcing "improvements" with so many exclamation points, they scare me

the !!! you use in announcements are inversely proportional to the value of the "improvements"

we know the "improvements" will be terrible when there are lots of !!!!!

looks like no more gold lic for me from FHWE, or any of the other HWE's

NOT an improvement

seems as if your "developers" just won't give up until they ruin every event.  At least they are still trying....

big backlash from the last removal of seaweed and gml's, they briefly put them back, so now they try again.

boo hiss
    @momrulz (US1) We (mods) do not write the patchnotes. They are given to us to translate & post. I'm sorry that the exclamation marks scare you & I'll be sure to let the team know. We understand that players aren't happy with the recent changes & we will forward the feedback to the team. Having a go at the mods isn't doing anything other than attacking the very people that are on the side of the players & doing all we can to help. We are players just like everyone else & we volunteer our time to help our community. If you have any suggestions for improvements on events feel free to share & we will make sure the team sees it. :)

It is possible to get the GMLs with less than 2k gold but needs extreme luck :(
    With all trawlers lvl 6 filled up with all kinds of fishes and kept ready the earlier night max amount u can do it.
    Oysters start 10 pps skip that box for 100 gold

hopefully something like lobsters come in second its easy to get a bonus and it ends in 20 minutes(no need to skip that box) , then salmon or sword or cod too the same case . Then similarly hope u get good box like herring up next then make it 10 pps too and skip . So 13 pps done with 300 gold and then maybe for 490 gold once more :D and u r done with 14 pps for rest of chwe and the next day u can add up one more bonus and wait till u get a herring to keep it running forever and get the gml but this is extrememely idealistic but if u r lucky enough u can land up at 14 pps for just less than 800 gold :) and win 2k gold , so still u get some gold out of it . If it was 2 GMLs it would have been nice .

i know every once or twice the shrimp oyster or clam will popup making this too difficult :( and when these boxes are there we can see lobster pools all around the fishing regions  :D 

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Getting better workers especially numbers guys should be first priority before releasing any new content.  
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I dont need any level 1 boats, specific equipment or protection items for the boats.  Needs to be replaced with regular chum, oysters, clams, coolboxes and freezers.  
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    No there wasn't an announcement to add boosters Rusty Farmer. They said they were adding the +1 bonus to the FHWE now just like on the CHWE.

Don't fret though because you wouldn't want to spend any money on boosters for these crap rewards anyway.
    edited 18.04.2018

No there wasn't an announcement to add boosters Rusty Farmer. They said they were adding the +1 bonus to the FHWE now just like on the CHWE.

Don't fret though because you wouldn't want to spend any money on boosters for these crap rewards anyway.

No some feel its gud having booster .
    If just 10 to 15 cr dollars needed for boosters for getting that one GML with less work i would rather use it for sure .
    Otherwise the GML is bit difficult to obtain . One can get tonnes of dollars but not gold after all this changes made to CC and CHWE :(
    I haven't found cool boxes/freezers to be particularly helpful, and regular chum I can make plenty of since lobsters are everywhere. I do like getting the workers as I use them often, but don't like to buy them. What we don't need are fish pellets, seed, and feed.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741

And in any case, even if the rewards would be worth it, if there were the possibility to buy boosters, they would just increase the amount needed to reach each reward, to "balance" /compensate from the fact that it would be possible to get more points. So no to boosters, thank you. 
  • The FHWE used to be the one I used to look forward to, no more.Seriously thinking of packing in this game now the better weather is here.
  • Another event to the trash heap...
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    The FHWE used to be the one I used to look forward to, no more.Seriously thinking of packing in this game now the better weather is here.

I think by the time our next good weather will be here there will not be a game to pack in. My guess is after the end of this financial year the new management will officially decide to cease running this game. Players who don't buy gold as a result of the rewards erosion and walk away will not be viewed as a loss, far from it. If daily log ins reduce it makes it easier to justify the closing of the game.

Sign In to comment.