Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    The thing with gold is they tend to overprice things. Maybe just 1 gold might be acceptable.
    There is talk of having automatic harvesting in a future update. No doubt this will have the same kind of gold costing.
    that would really wack-out the missions!
  • everything so far (knocking on wood) is working correctly -- i love the new water the trees feature -- thanks goodgame for listening to us :smile:  -- now just stop doing so many coop challenges and we'll be fine :smile:

• durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    What !!!!!!!!!!!!

They are now charging gold for watering tree !!!!!

WOWWWW ! What ecological awareness is Germany setting before new generation ! Water a tree, u cost gold. Plant a tree, u cost more gold. Prevent felling a tree, u may be electrocuted.

How low GGS can descend !! Is money that sweet !!

Shame on you.

I'll find some other more civilized game. Enough is enough.

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    You can still water the trees without paying gold.  Gold is if you want to water them all with one click.

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I want an option to remove that gold eating button from our tree.
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    You can still water the trees without paying gold.  Gold is if you want to water them all with one click.

Its not the question of option. Its a question of taste and culture.

When u associate tree-care with money-motive, its no longer civilized. Its purely mercenary motive. 

Its same as selling mothers at red-light areas.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 17.04.2018
    I want an option to remove that gold eating button from our tree.
    The best way to avoid that tree is to open your chat box, open the members list and click on the top member.  All trees needing water will be an orange watering can.  Voila!  No tree, no gold eating button near your gold.  I agree their should be zero button on that tree at all.

Correction:  I guess you do still have to visit the gold( I mean greed) tree button.  Be careful out there, or your bank account will be emptied, and you will be left feeling really deflated, like your economy will be.
  • istasakhi (INT1)istasakhi (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    We find the growth in other's farms , it's possible with daily watering the trees, We need another method to water.During the watering the farms, ggs should reduce the farm loading time and difficult.Even for big coops watering should not  take more than 1 minute.Then water will be given to all trees.
  • Hey guys!

The new olive grove will be smaller in size as well as produce more than the regular olive grove.
    Hey guys,

I misunderstood, the efficient olive grove will produce the same amounts as the regular olive groves. They should work in the same way as the gold versions of other buildings. Sorry for giving you the wrong information :(

I'll put myself in timeout
    Image result for fox burying head
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    It never fails to amaze me how little the management here actually listens to it's customers.

It seems every "new" announcement discussion follow up lately has been FILLED with nothing but complaints.  The last several pages of this are mostly complaints.   Good ideas either don't get implemented or if they do, GG finds a way to charge real money for it.   
    Here's a thought, implement a good idea, just because it's a good idea.  Because it would make the game MORE FUN… might keep people here, might actually draw more customers.   STOP CHARGING FOR EVERY DUMB LITTLE THING!  

Remember when this game was new?  Paying gold BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING.   Permanent somethings too.  The water tower, work shop, or if you really want to speed something up you could opt to pay gold to do it.   But now?  The idea to auto water all the trees was to help US.  It would also help GG since so many farms wouldn't have to be accessed and loaded.  But instead of doing something that makes our game play more fun, GG in it's infinite blunderage has to tack on a fee.  And it looks like intentionally this is in a spot that would be real easy to slip up and hit…. and as usual, gold POOF gone.   
    >>>>>> THIS IS WHY I STOPPED PAYING FOR ANYTHING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paying gold to water ALL the trees at once doesn't give us ANYTHING.    If I don't want to clickity click click for a half hour I just don't.   (Haven't been actually.  If someone asks for a sparkle I'll water the tree while I'm there.  But that's about it.)

Now someone suggested friendship coins be a reward.  Great idea.  
    But so was a gold lock and we are all still waiting for that one.  (Probably cost gold every time we use it too.)

This last CC my little floundering coop really gave it our all.  And STILL… even though we made it to 7th place, that's not good enough.  
    Ya know how sick I am of this?   "Sorry your coop didn't advance this time but don't worry… we will keep hammering you with this hard work all day event until your fingers are raw and you still won't win anything over and over and over, try spending some money to beat all the other people also spending money, maybe you will win a dumb graphic for a few weeks."

Oh then get this.  The latest level of upgrades possible… my farmhouse could be upgraded again. To the tune of 130,000,000 and well over 80 plus something insane hours to do it.
    And for that amount of time and expense, we can't even get a new graphic for the house?
    What a rip off that is.  Two extra workers, 50 more space in the barn… NO new graphic, no fancier house to show off…   Someone dropped the ball there.   Right on our feet.  

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

• catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Thanks GGS - FHW just arrived and you screwed that one up as well .
    Was only one left that I actually enjoyed doing .
    So now got to get 50 Levels to get the same prize as before.
    Something else will not  bother  much with.
    Only think I keep hoping for, the New farm, still at end of a dark tunnel I guess

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    So now BF managed to spoil the last HWE as well as the others. Fishing event now requires 3,3 mio points to get the GML. In stead of the 1,2 mio  WHY ARE YOU SPOILING ALL THE FUN OF THIS GAME ??

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 17.04.2018

2 features that players dont want to use, can be made into a worthwhile feature.  

My suggestion for the best solution is to revamp the feature by combining the currently unusable features of the cooperative tree and the friendship pennies store at the airport and making it into a useful and worthwhile feature.   

Every time someone waters your coop tree, there will be 10 friendship pennies to be collected.  The maximum amount the tree can hold is 10 x number of members.  
    You can water other players trees and get 5 friendship pennies yourself for every tree.  Pennies can be traded for feed, fertilizer, seeds, mystery boxes or save up for  high value decorations or upgrades such as 1 minute faster chicken coop or 20% temporary farm exchange rate from 15%.  

I like this idea of revitalizing the friendship pennies.
     Im down with it...using your suggested format...in a full-sized coop of 75 players, and with regular daily waterings... I'd be able to buy a friendship meadow every month... LOL. :#
    GGS would probably limit it to 1 penny per tree.

Although, I dont think GGS is in the business of giving away exclusives items so easy. 
    They would probably increase the buy prices or water-down the prizes and omit the highly-sought-after prizes altogether.

Definitely needs to change some numbers, Much harder to get 100 pennies by farm friends now than to water 10 trees and have 5 players water your tree.  
    Maybe 15000 for a quality 6 decoration, 50000 for a meadow, 150000 for the airport.  
    Before doing anything, the development team needs at least a person that works with numbers and balancing because 1 year without a numbers guy throws the game off balance.  
    Hiring game balancers and more effective programmers should be first priority before any new content.  

• Be happy your game shows you can get a GML, my list stops at #30 with no GML.
  • murbella (CZ1)murbella (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 243
    Be happy your game shows you can get a GML, my list stops at #30 with no GML.
    Yeah, I have got the same problem. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Be happy your game shows you can get a GML, my list stops at #30 with no GML.
    Ditto. Very few places I can win one now. :(
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • So, CuddlyFoxes, how are these "WWC fishing points" stored up since we are not in a WWC?  They seem like lost rewards...like working hard for nothing.  I feel crushed by the massive amounts of nothingness - sigh-
    And don't say they are extra rewards, that would mean I would normally have less than 30 rewards with no GML and 2 boats I won't demo a higher level boat to build.
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    where are all these kitties?

• goodboy4515 (NL1)goodboy4515 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    edited 17.04.2018
    And yes now BF screwed up the last nice thing of the game the FHWE in lvl26-35: no GML as last reward, if you end up the first place you receive now just 1 skipjack lvl5 (for first place) instead of 2 skipjacks lvl5 and 4 (for first AND second place), now you can get more points but the reward points limit is just the same??? that make sense.... and the rewards are now disgusting! This is the worst update ever. I hope that it will fixed very soon with an update tomorrow!
    Cli (AU1) said:
    No GMLs....this is so very not good!  The rewards are like dreadful consolation "booby" prizes.  And that last "reward #30" is a ultra low level deco....you can't tell me that deco is worth 2 GMLs!  That is totally absurd.  How will the system store all the WWC fishing points, as we have no compartment in our personal storage areas designated for such?  I feel insulted.  I also hear from fellow coop members that they have GMLs in their rewards line up.  This is not fair. Not fair!  :'(:(:'(:(
    Some of our members have GMLs, but have to have several million more points than before, and now it's just one GML instead of 2.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I would guess the cost of the new olive groves would be about the same WCC coins as for Viking Duck Coops etc which is about 6500.

I thought we were going to have the option of buying boosters for FHWE, where are they? And there is only 1 gold mining licence to win,not 2.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    What I want to know is what makes some farmers so special that they get 50 rewards and the #50 is a GML?  I have a high fishing level of 124.  So does this mean that there are some who have fishing levels above 999 so that they get a different set of rewards?  It all seems so unfair!
    It's screwed up.  All levels are in both groups, it seems. I'm in the group 30. Several of my coop members ended up in the group 50. However, the points needed for the one GML are pretty high, making it out of reach for them.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

From this...

To this...

hehehe LOL :D
  • What I want to know is what makes some farmers so special that they get 50 rewards and the #50 is a GML?  I have a high fishing level of 124.  So does this mean that there are some who have fishing levels above 999 so that they get a different set of rewards?  It all seems so unfair!

@FarmerCli (US1)

This has been reported.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I am level 263.  When the FHWE started, I was in a group with 30 prizes.  I happened to refresh my game and now I am in a 50 prize group.  So maybe some of you with only 30 prizes need to refresh your game????  I honestly have no clue anymore.
Sign In to comment.