Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update April 17th - A new Grove, a Flag and a lot of Kittie Cats! - Discussion

Comments

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 16.04.2018
    I hope new Olive groves won't cost to many WCC coins I have 5 level 7 + I don't want to spend months trying to earn enough coins to replace + upgrade them  No way also am I spending 5 x how many active members tree I water to save a bit of time + earn a bit extra virtual money 
    Post edited by Lesley52 (GB1) on
  • A cat deco for horse racing?  What a disappointment.

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    And what is some buy 10 or 20 of these new olives trees, would it get banned because of that? I am just wondering....
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Very disappointed that they are charging gold to water the coop trees in one go -- something we've been asking for, yet they feel the need to charge us for it. No matter what we ask for, when it's finally granted, it has strings attached. If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! :D
    Some clarification on the new olive groves is needed. I'm referring to the statement "This grove will be more effective than the current grove, taking up less space and therefore being more productive."

Just because it takes up less space doesn't mean it will be more productive. I'm wondering if it will work like the coop apple trees --- less space AND more productive --- or just less space?
     If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! D Yes 20% of what we could accidentally spend
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Very disappointed that they are charging gold to water the coop trees in one go -- something we've been asking for, yet they feel the need to charge us for it. No matter what we ask for, when it's finally granted, it has strings attached. If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! :D
    GGS has lost their minds.  5 Gold to water each tree, every single day?  Please tell me people are not going to spend their hard earned money on that?   Greed is the only answer to this new button.
    GGS has lost their minds.  5 Gold to water each tree, every single day?  Please tell me people are not going to spend their hard earned money on that?   Greed is the only answer to this new button.
    I'm sure people will spend their hard earned money, especially those in large powerhouse cops.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    When I first read about the "Water all Trees":

200+ Gold per day to water all my Co-Op members trees? No thanks. I'll keep doing it the long way.  It only takes like 2 minutes on my computer, that's not worth 200 gold (to me).

I was really, really happy & excited for about 10 seconds though.

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I'm sure people will spend their hard earned money, especially those in large powerhouse cops.
    Just let them all die, it's not like you get much out of them anyway!  If a tree in my yard cost me that much time and money, I would cut that sucker down and grind it's root ball out.
  • I'm not looking forward to the "slight rebalance" of HWE rewards.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Nothing worth while in this update. I agree with artful, everything worth while these days has strings attached. 
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    ROFL......
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Artful...tell me something...... you have been posting since quite some time.....has ggs lost its mind recently or has it been always like this ?

5 gold for each tree ..... 

Also i want to ask ..... how come you have so much patience to keep asking ggs for better things...when we all know they might never listen.....

• We are supposed to be excited about cats for horse races spending gold for watering trees, and an olive grove I won't be able to buy?  Somebody has gold fever in this game and it is not the players. And artful is right, anything we ask for or want comes with strings attached, gold strings.
    Olive groves.....okay not a problem....they seem to be good....both gold buyers and non-gold buyers can get them.Anything which takes less space is better....if offered for a reasonable price....

Gold for co-op tree is bad.

Also, im happy GGS is making changes to the game very often...even if most of them are not what people want...

My advice would be - Offer more horizons for gold...good looking....and offer more skins for gold.

Anything which makes my farm look visually more appealing.....i will quickly spend gold on it.

If ggs wants to make money by selling gold......better make players use gold to make their farm look visually good and not give gold users a clear advantage over others.

If i can buy a more better looking trawler skin for gold i will.....if i can make it snow on my farm all day long for 1000 gold per day..i will. These activities dont ruin the game for non-gold buyers. 

Giving speed tasks and asking for 20000 wax...is useless.

Too many ggod players have left....its high time GGS makes the game more playable for non-gold buyers.

P.S : I am a gold buyer, but i want non-gold buyers to enjoy the game as well.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Looks like I will stop looking forward to the 1-click load DSF boats. How much will that one cost??

We need something here to keep us interested. Please give us something that we've been asking for free of charge and where we don't have to jump threw hoops to use.
    What I thought was funny  I had Bennys bargains $9,900,000 for 100 gold so if I wanted to use my $ to buy gold to water a full + active 65 member co-op it would cost me about $40M daily  to buy the gold Just to earn 13K + some time lost later due to the game lagging  :D:):)
    Artful...tell me something...... you have been posting since quite some time.....has ggs lost its mind recently or has it been always like this ?

Let's just say that their focus and priorities have shifted significantly since I started playing.
    Lesley52 (GB1) said:
    What I thought was funny  I had Bennys bargains $9,900,000 for 100 gold so if I wanted to use my $ to buy gold to water a full + active 65 member co-op it would cost me about $40M daily  to buy the gold Just to earn 13K + some time lost later due to the game lagging  :D:):)
    9900000 = 100 gold

If only it was in reverse........
    Yes wouldn't mind a chance to get some money back from game Will never happen 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 18.04.2018

Working hard pays off (even more now!) 

Who are you kidding?

So they are finally going to ruin the fish HWE too , with "a  slight rebalance to account for the extra points you can now achieve" ....slight as in GML at 4.600.000 points instead of 1.200.000 points?
    So as to prevent about all but 10-20 players to achieve that. I have never even come close in the CHWE to earning that.
    And for the FHWE it is extremely unprofitable to reach level 10 for swordfish, cod , salmon and lobster. When running on lvl 9 and having 4 hours to go and you manage to get enough lobster even to go to lvl 10, you will be punished by the time reducing to about 10 minutes.

How about fixing/finishing the cat so it will do more tricks and gives us items for the weekevents?
    How about reducing all fish market baskets with shrimp, shells and oysters? A long overdue promise.

The only decent update I see is 
     the liquid seaweed fertilizer. And maybe the smaller olive grove that will only be for the rich and famous, so that will keep them quiet for a while......

Update 18-04-18 :
    We only need 3.390.000 point for the GML ....wow that's a relieve....NOT
    And I do not have a crystal ball ..........just experience with GGS
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • Working hard pays off (even more now!) 

I wish I could give this post 100 "Likes"

It totally sums up my thoughts.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on

Working hard pays off (even more now!) 

I wish I could give this post 100 "Likes"

It totally sums up my thoughts.
    Thanks....I will count them even if the forum doesn't    :)
    edited 16.04.2018
     If they ever do provide us with a gold-purchase confirmation button, or a gold lock, I wonder if they will charge us gold to use it! D Yes 20% of what we could accidentally spend
    It will more likely cost 120% of what you would accidentally spend
  • CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod)CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 845
    edited 17.04.2018
    Hey guys!

The new olive grove will be smaller in size & produce more than the same amounts as the regular olive grove.

One click co-op tree watering is similar to other speed ups in the game. Rather than visiting each farm to water trees you would be skipping that with gold, if you choose to do so.
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    paying to water trees loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i love the, you asked for it so we've provided it for you! announcement a while back

of course you never announced we'd have to pay for such a simple process that should've been a feature of the game to start with

talk about cheap, wow, just................ wow
    Hey guys!

The new olive grove will be smaller in size as well as produce more than the regular olive grove.

Thanks for clarifying, CF! 
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 16.04.2018
    If they added some new feature to the game that was really nice, that ADDED to the game, they might expect to charge people for it, even in gold.

If they add to a current feature that streamlines a headache that was needlessly programmed into the game, i.e. if they fix a mistake, the fixing of that mistake should not ever cost the player in any way, especially not gold.

To charge gold for a feature that should have been in the game in the first place, a feature that was purely lazy to omit, is also now purely greedy.

lazy and greedy, lazy in the first place to omit the feature, or at least to take so long implementing it, and greedy in the second place to charge for its' implementation.

again, if it was not a fix to a 'headache feature', if it was a new feature itself, and if it was very nice, they might expect to charge for it. but it is a fix to a currently 'incomplete' feature, it is not a new feature itself, it might be nice if offered freely, but they still expect to charge for it and that ruins the entire thing completely.

edit: of course I am referring to the watering of all coop trees in one click.

edit: I like the old english chicken coop, but I think they should offer multiple skins instead of 1, it looks bad to have a patchwork of 9 different skins, I would like to skin my chickens (not literally) all the same.
Sign In to comment.