Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 26th- New Rewards (Extended Downtime - Completed March 21st) - Discussion

11113»

Comments

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    We  still get a compensation, for all those WWC points we get  and have gotten during  CC , HWE and other  events?
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 13.04.2018
    Another week and nothing in the prizes has changed. Excellent. Don't think that we will forget about it. Give us back the normal rewards.
    Post edited by Вифания (RU1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    We  still get a compensation, for all those WWC points we get  and have gotten during  CC , HWE and other  events?
    They will gave u gmls u want them rig
    edited 13.04.2018
    If that could, however I prefer pure gold.

We get still WWC points, why? Is this so difficult to take away?
    If that could, however I prefer pure gold.

We get still WWC points, why? Is this so difficult to take away?
    Yes they need to sit on the chair using their fingers to type a code so they prefer these good rewards
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I just remain stunned.  This is our third CC without fixing the prizes.  The was so obviously done on purpose, and they are so obviously lying to us.  Easter was two weeks ago.  They have burned through any remotely acceptable excuse.  Are they hoping that we all quit?  Farmers are quitting left and right.  Surely they can tell this, or do they not care?  Perhaps they want us all to quit?  I am just puzzled by all of this.  I thought, after Christmas, that things were an upward trend, but then this all happened, and is the worst failure that I have ever seen by any gaming company, ever.
  • I just remain stunned.  This is our third CC without fixing the prizes.  The was so obviously done on purpose, and they are so obviously lying to us.  Easter was two weeks ago.  They have burned through any remotely acceptable excuse.  Are they hoping that we all quit?  Farmers are quitting left and right.  Surely they can tell this, or do they not care?  Perhaps they want us all to quit?  I am just puzzled by all of this.  I thought, after Christmas, that things were an upward trend, but then this all happened, and is the worst failure that I have ever seen by any gaming company, ever.
    totally agree with you............ It seems they are still wait and thinking that we will use or money like fools as we will soon become weak because of this rewards..........
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well about the ONLY good thing with this new construction slot, is to not construct ANYTHING once it's filled.  Wait for the architect, that's the only perk with this.  Finally I can really get him to work.

Now someone in one of my coops sent a coop message and I'm not sure about this.
    He said use your coin slot ASAP so you don't lose coins collected with the CC.
    BUT I see those collected coins still adding up. Over 50.
    What I don't know, and won't waste them to find out,
    If I were to upgrade something, would it clean out ALL my coins?  Or only use 50 and leave me what ever the left overs are?
    Anyone know?

As for rewards, I haven't been keeping up with announcements here, but it sure seems like treasure chests have become somewhat of a snooze.   Feed… more feed, fert, feed… bonus EX points (usually right AFTER I harvested what ever that tacks onto.)

GG these are not "treasures."   I can make feed and fert.  "Treasure" might be gold, mine certs, 
    seaweed would be good, special greenhouse seeds.  You know, stuff we can't make ourselves.  Something of value.
    I saw that trader guy selling a treasure chest for some insane amount of gold.  
    Your kidding right?  Shell out gold and end up with some chicken feed??? 

Your "balancing" team needs to be replaced.
  • We  still get a compensation, for all those WWC points we get  and have gotten during  CC , HWE and other  events?
    @Maggiltilda (NL1) When they add WWC points into the activity rewards for events, they do them as additional rewards, they do not replace other rewards with the WWC points, so while I agree that it is annoying to see them still appearing in events, you are not losing any rewards by them being there. 
    Something is wrong with the rep points coming from missions.  Have they been altered?  I just did one, where I got about one-third the number of points that I am used to .  Something is off.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The only way to get GGS to fix the CC or even remove it all together is to stop buying and using gold during this event. Its a very simple fix but for some reason players cannot help themselves and are still obsessed with ranking even though the prizes are awful.
    My kite isn't working when I have that deco on the farm and without it playing mission .Got the same rp damn  just what's going o
    edited 14.04.2018
    @Maggiltilda (NL1) When they add WWC points into the activity rewards for events, they do them as additional rewards, they do not replace other rewards with the WWC points, so while I agree that it is annoying to see them still appearing in events, you are not losing any rewards by them being there. 

Thanks  Wascaly.  that is a great pity..
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 14.04.2018

@gavinfarms (US1) you're absolutely right.  
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    But -why are they added firsthand if they do not count ?

• nikki846 (US1)nikki846 (US1) US1 Posts: 4

Let's sum up the comments and complaints of the extra building slot. Plain and simple.

First of all, thank you for providing another one. I've been playing for 4 years and know that many people have asked for a way to be able to upgrade more than one item at a time on our regular farms.

Second, I think it's fine that we have to earn coins to open up the slot even it the max you can earn at a time is 50. It's better than having to spend thousands of dollars or gold to be able to open it.

But, how can you say you did us any favors if we can't choose when we can use it?  That is just not right. We should have the right to save it since and use it when we want to since we earned it.

edited 15.04.2018
    This the third CC with the bad prizes.  It is not clear what is going on, but something is.  The kites need to work.  People paid for those.  Stopping them from working would be a form of theft. 

I have never seriously considered leaving the game.....until this week.  At some point, the lying has to stop.  Most of the players are adults.  If they just told us what the problems were, things would be better.  But they keep doing sneaky things, because either they think we are too stupid to notice or that we don't deserve any notice.  I am not sure which scenario is worse.
    Post edited by gavinfarms (US1) on
  • We  still get a compensation, for all those WWC points we get  and have gotten during  CC , HWE and other  events?
    But -why are they added firsthand if they do not count ?

@didah (SKN1) They add them when the WWC is running & they do count, but when the WWC ends, they do seem to be very slow at removing them again. As I said, they don't cause any actual losses by being there. I suppose it comes down to the same thing as always "resources", is it better to have someone take the time to remove them, just to put them back the next time the events are run or to spend that time fixing something else?

Personally I think it looks unprofessional, but then if i was suffering from a particularly annoying bug, I would probably say, leave them there & get my bug fixed!
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    [16:07]   Rocky123: 1st reward 1 gf seed
    [16:07]   Rocky123: then 2nd 2 gf seeds
    [16:07]   plovers barrow: :P:P
    [16:07]   Rocky123: like that even there can be 100 rewards:P
    [16:08]   Rocky123: maybe inbtw put in some sw humus and sw feed n ferti
    [16:08]   plovers barrow: day dreamer :D:D
    [16:08]   Rocky123: at 5 10 15 reward numbers etc
    [16:08]   Rocky123: then see fight in events lol

This was what we were discussing in coop chat about how rewards must be framed :) . I know this is way too high expectation,but with the current situation even getting a single mystery box seems too difficult :D .
    But i assure when rewards are made like this or atleast half of this then game will be more fun and more and more people will show interest in playing events .
    So gold buyers will also buy more gold and play to maintain their positions and ggs will also benefit .

So this is a suggestion for u @Mods , if possible pass this too as feedback of some players for setting new rewards in cc and chwe :)
  • plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 26.07.2020
    Thank you for another event.
    Post edited by plovers barrow (IN1) on
    No mod rep about the kite again silent on this feature too :'(
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    As weird as it might sound.. i have come to look forward for the construction coins in cc.. :blush:  maybe because i have a lot to upgrade currently.. i hope it will continue to be there in future rewards along with an increase in its current storing limit.
    Have a nice day <3
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 17.04.2018
    As weird as it might sound.. i have come to look forward for the construction coins in cc.. :blush:  maybe because i have a lot to upgrade currently.. i hope it will continue to be there in future rewards along with an increase in its current storing limit.
    Have a nice day <3
    hehe yes and better off with an option to use those coins when we need them only :) for those who dont have all buildings pre archi level .
    Me too liked it(my dazzling getting upgraded at that slot without which i would never have started that upgrade  :) ) now but not at expense of those seaweed rewards and gmbs :( .
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    Have a nice day <3
    hehe yes and better off with an option to use those coins when we need them only :) for those who dont have all buildings pre archi level .
    Me too liked it(my second dazzling getting upgraded at that slot without which i would never have started that upgrade  :) ) now but not at expense of those seaweed rewards and gmbs :( .
    wow 2nd dazzling.. congo from whole big farm forum ^_^
  • I did NOT like the fact that I lost out on a FHWE prize of 10 cc's because I already had 60.  A prize is a prize; I earned it, I want it!

Sign In to comment.