Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Do we know actual start time of FHWE?

Start time and date for US server? If anyone knows, could you post it?  Thanks so much!!

Comments

• It's the 18th of this month ,but subject to change? 
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    It has been posted by the Mods that dates will be posted, but not start times . Just have to be prepared from midnight CEST . Hoping they haven't nerfed this one ..........
  • Oh, you can BET it's nerfed..........among other colorful words I can think of to use...... B)
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 14.04.2018
    CuddlyFoxes has said there will be changes, but didn't have details on what the changes will be.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/176054/mods-hwe-fishing-please-advice-if-there-will-be-any-changes#latest
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It has been posted by the Mods that dates will be posted, but not start times . Just have to be prepared from midnight CEST . Hoping they haven't nerfed this one ..........
    I know, but sometimes the other forums manage to find out the start time closer to the date ... *sigh* ... and, I also am expecting a huge nerf on this one... one of the few events left that I really enjoyed and found rewarding and worth my time ... *deeper sigh*

Thanks, GB!.
    Artful , just carry on regardless  :)  If an event don't suit you , then ignore it .
    Like you , expecting the worst on Fishing HWE , but us players can only blame ourselves , players have been zooming to max rate within 20 sec of event starting , and staying there, so there was no real competition .

Artful , just carry on regardless  :)  If an event don't suit you , then ignore it .
    Like you , expecting the worst on Fishing HWE , but us players can only blame ourselves , players have been zooming to max rate within 20 sec of event starting , and staying there, so there was no real competition .

Well, yes, but an easy event balanced out the onslaught of impossible ones. I'm more concerned about the rewards .... if it's a cornucopia of feed and seed, I am likely to ignore my inner Buddha and go postal.

As for ignoring events, that's all I've been doing lately. :)

Keep the faith , lol

Keep the faith , lol

Aye, aye, Sir!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file