Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where has all the Prime Bonus gone?

Usually there was a prime bonus at least one time a day, but now they have allmost disappeared..
Could we have them back please, as regularly as they used to be. It makes a difference, when you use Gold, that you can actually also get a little bonus to do that.

Comments

• Usually there was a prime bonus at least one time a day, but now they have allmost disappeared..
    Could we have them back please, as regularly as they used to be. It makes a difference, when you use Gold, that you can actually also get a little bonus to do that.

@mutterkjær (SKN1) We have noticed less Prime spending & did raise that issue with the team already, can you say which offers you are not getting, is it the gold buying deals & do you know if others in your coop are getting them & you are not or is no one getting any?
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Usually there was a prime bonus at least one time a day, but now they have allmost disappeared..

@mutterkjær (SKN1) We have noticed less Prime spending & did raise that issue with the team already, can you say which offers you are not getting, is it the gold buying deals & do you know if others in your coop are getting them & you are not or is no one getting any?
    The one I miss is when you start the gold mine, you use 2000 gold to do that. One of the Prime Bonus that was very often available is to use 900 gold and get 10 seeweed. Or use a little more and get wild flower special seeds. There were many others like that with different amounts of gold to be used, but we allmost don´t get any of them. I do not know about my coop-members experience, but I will ask them. I know that the one farm that I am currently taking care off, does not get the offers either.
    edited 10.04.2018
    Have asked the coop, and those who answered yet, say the same thing. They have not seen the Prime Bonus offers for a while now. One tells he thaught that BF just had cancelled them, like they just get rid of everything else of worth buying .

Post edited by mutterkjær (SKN1) on
    Have asked the coop, and those who answered yet, say the same thing. They have not seen the Prime Bonus offers for a while now. One tells he thaught that BF just had cancelled them, like they just get rid of everything else of worth buying .

More members has answered now, same ting, they have not seen the prime bonus for a while

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Haven't seen it on the US server in a very long while.
    There are still a lot of offers to buy Gold and get several extra %, but it is not Hot Deals that are missing. Only the Prime Bonus. Do you have any news Wabbit???
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I am waiting for the 60 fertilizer and 6 premium humus or the 20 fertilizer, 22000 dollars that come from spending 2000 for gold mining.  I want them to stop giving the 5000-200000 gold offers and give more of the 500-5000 gold offers.  
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    The Prime bonus was on NL1 yesterday.
    edited 12.04.2018
    The Prime bonus was on NL1 yesterday.
    Can you tell whether it was one of the regulars or one pointed to temp farm??
    The Prime bonusses where you can earn what needs on the temp farms are still here, but not very often either.
    No, it was the regular one. It had been a while since I'd seen it I think, but as I don't use a lot of gold I wouldn't notice. I noticed this time because I'd read your post.
  • guinevere919 (NL1)guinevere919 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 145
    edited 12.04.2018
    prime bonusses i think are popping up all the time and 2 for1's aswell i see all kinds of offers pass 
    I think the prime spending bonus was meant, that doesn't come that often.
  • I also I think that we are talking about the Prime Spending here - the one with the shopping bag on the icon, where you get more rewards, as you keep spending gold.

We noticed that they stopped around the time that the WWC started, so we made inquiries a couple of weeks ago, it turned out that someone had just forgotten to schedule them & they did some right away. I personally noticed about 2 come up over next few days & then they stop again, so we have poked the team again about it.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I didnt see one for quite a long time but had a few over the last week or two
    I also I think that we are talking about the Prime Spending here - the one with the shopping bag on the icon, where you get more rewards, as you keep spending gold.

We noticed that they stopped around the time that the WWC started, so we made inquiries a couple of weeks ago, it turned out that someone had just forgotten to schedule them & they did some right away. I personally noticed about 2 come up over next few days & then they stop again, so we have poked the team again about it.
    Thanks Wabbit, it is still not here - and yes it is the shopping bag that is missing 
    edited 15.04.2018
    Any news???
    Are they coming back or not ??
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 16.04.2018
    I also I think that we are talking about the Prime Spending here - the one with the shopping bag on the icon, where you get more rewards, as you keep spending gold.

the number of times the answer to a problem is 'someone had forgotten' is frankly appalling

im not saying it's not true, in fact, that it is true is more appalling than if it was just some excuse someone was making up

and kinda does show that the game isnt really cared for anymore if the commonest problem we're up against is team members simply forgetting to do things that are basic to the game's running

and if you think that's an exaggeration, look back over the last year of problems related to this game and how frequent 'someone forgot' has come up
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491

way too much "manual" about this game. it sounds like people have too much on their plate/overworked - recently many things have been "forgotten" to be started until we need to point them out
    Does anyone know what is happening - the Prime Bonus is still not here, and we haven´t got an answer yet, whether they have died or is coming back . Please WW can you get the info for us??
  • @mutterkjær (SKN1) The scheduling for this month has been a nightmare, which is why we put the warning on the events calendar & also why the smaller events have been a bit more random than usual & why the offers are not behaving like we are used to. They did not tell us exactly why it has been so bad this month, maybe one of the hamsters has died  :'(  But the CM says things should be much more back to normal next month & hopefully, in the meantime, he can get them to throw in a few more prime spending for this month.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    This is starting to remind me of Keystone Cops
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) The scheduling for this month has been a nightmare, which is why we put the warning on the events calendar & also why the smaller events have been a bit more random than usual & why the offers are not behaving like we are used to. They did not tell us exactly why it has been so bad this month, maybe one of the hamsters has died  :'(  But the CM says things should be much more back to normal next month & hopefully, in the meantime, he can get them to throw in a few more prime spending for this month

Thanks WW, but it really doesn´t matter anymore. I have mined the GML´s that I had, and as the game developes, there is no more hope for winning any GML´s except from the horse race. Sorry to be so negative, but it looks as if BF deliberately are going to ruin the fun of the game.
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) The scheduling for this month has been a nightmare, which is why we put the warning on the events calendar & also why the smaller events have been a bit more random than usual & why the offers are not behaving like we are used to. They did not tell us exactly why it has been so bad this month, maybe one of the hamsters has died  :'(  But the CM says things should be much more back to normal next month & hopefully, in the meantime, he can get them to throw in a few more prime spending for this month

Thanks WW, but it really doesn´t matter anymore. I have mined the GML´s that I had, and as the game developes, there is no more hope for winning any GML´s except from the horse race. Sorry to be so negative, but it looks as if BF deliberately are going to ruin the fun of the game.
    I appreciate your effort to get back to me WW :)) and I really do not want to be so negative, but it is hard to not be, when you experience one after the other of all the good things disappear from the game. Still have some fun though, and I am looking forward to the day, when BF makes it right again :))
    edited 24.04.2018

maybe the nightmare is too many events going on at one time and right after each other - as well as un-needed changes to events and rewards...too much is blamed on being "manual" and where someone "forgot" ... just sayin'
  • Hi Everyone,

We are informed that Prime Spending should return next week. :)
    it's becoming a bit of a joke

it was missing for ages a while back and was brought up on the forum, lo and behold, it came back for a few days (think it was one of those 'someone forgot to switch it on'....... for months?)

goes missing for ages again and brought up on forum again, and again - 'it's back next week'

see the problem is, mr hunter insists that the downgrading of hw rewards is not a tactic to reduce the quality of items we get for 'free', but when i see rubbish rewards (i presume the current hw is a blip) AND the 'free' stuff we got when spending gold is basically removed from the game, i see it exactly as what it looks like - ggs removing elements of the game that gave us 'free' quality stuff

it's just another avenue to try and encourage gold buying/spending by reducing quality items like gml's and seaweed from the 'free' aspect of the game
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I used to spend more gold per day just to fill my PSO - prime spending offer. I bought most lvl 6 hb for useless stuff like wax like this.

Since PSO had ended my per day gold spending has reduced. I dont care if it comes back or not....but it was a good thing.

I think No.1 priority for GGS should be to improve rewards and DSF. I have never seen such anger among players on almost all servers. 6 more months of such rewards and 50% players would leave the game.

And might i suggest to GGS...there are way too may games out there waiting to get a piece of the players money to be spent on games. Losing players is not in their interest. 

Kindly improve rewards, improve DSF, bring farm machine for ORCHARDS.
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 06.05.2018
    it's becoming a bit of a joke

it was missing for ages a while back and was brought up on the forum, lo and behold, it came back for a few days (think it was one of those 'someone forgot to switch it on'....... for months?)

goes missing for ages again and brought up on forum again, and again - 'it's back next week'

see the problem is, mr hunter insists that the downgrading of hw rewards is not a tactic to reduce the quality of items we get for 'free', but when i see rubbish rewards (i presume the current hw is a blip) AND the 'free' stuff we got when spending gold is basically removed from the game, i see it exactly as what it looks like - ggs removing elements of the game that gave us 'free' quality stuff

it's just another avenue to try and encourage gold buying/spending by reducing quality items like gml's and seaweed from the 'free' aspect of the game

I think describing it as "it's becoming a bit of a joke" is very kind. I feel we drove past "it's becoming a bit of a joke" some time ago and its just a dot in the rear vision mirror now.

Remember the Dec 2017 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q6-SizbRBI

Remember the Feb 2018 "Moving Froward"

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173495/announcement-moving-forward

For all the talk and text we have be given, the game seems to worse run and in worse condition that it ever was in 2017. Just look in the forum, constant daily complaints across all aspects of the game.

The reason I take the time to highlight these issues is that I enjoy the game and its a shame to see something as good as this game was falling apart.

Mark
    Post edited by aussie_mark (AU1) on
    i can't disagree with you, mark and i do remember the Twitch broadcast very well and it is coming back to haunt them

and TMCK, funny you should mention gold and the dockyard, im not a big gold spender but when the original dockyard was running i bought regular, and for me, large amounts of gold (not for the dockyard itself) cos it made the game much more enjoyable and expansive

then they nerfed it

and my gold buying has been basically 0 since

GGS doesn't seem to connect fun+gaming as a concept that makes players happy, and happy players spend more gold and you're more likely to keep them playing

such a simple concept totally gone over their heads it seems

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file