Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CHWE - Cooperative Hard Worker Event

Comments

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 06.01.2018
    Have deleted my post.... problem solved
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Hopefully it will not reset the CHWE....
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 24.01.2018
    Hopefully it will not reset the CHWE....

Today is Wednesday, this might have to do with the server rankings to calculate the weekly WWC coins, or at least lets hope so

Last time we had a similar downtime, and there was no problem and no resetting of the HWE crates 

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 24.01.2018
    If you read CM Hunter's post.  

There will be a winter gold sale.  Prime time offers providing 111% bonus gold on purchases and it will be active throughout the day.

I am with you, I hope this great offer doesn't reset the CHWE.

Keeping fingers crossed.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    The issues are with the WWC.  Why do the hotfix during the HWE, why not before it started or after its finished !!
  • So CHWE Bugs will never end......
    I had milk wf corn in my list of boxes in the HWE...
    And started pht to start milk box and had sown wf specials earlier..But suddenly got my boxes changed and it changed to Lettuce Barley and Cabby..This Is happening from last CHWE and I am fed up with this now..Mods pls look onto it..
    Thank you
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I had the same problem & posted in another thread re hotfix
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    phew.. *wipes sweat from forehead* and here I was fretting about my sanity :D
    I just experienced this same issue, I had jasmine box but after I collected my jasmine, the box had automatically changed to ruta along with the two other boxes after it . Hope this gets fixed soon.
    Thank you :)
    Well my CHWE did not reset but I see other threads that some do have problems with the CHWE.
    And they changed the dropping of the pearls for the weddingplanner....am I glad that the weddingplanner stands exactly where my blindspot is :smiley:
  • I haven't been able to play, 'click' 10 sec intervals maybe...it took 40 mins to TRY to harvest my puppies...still haven't had smooth play for a week now geezsh! Your pop-ups to buy buy buy Gold and the race to nowhere  chugs the game before you can do any action, if you can get play-time LOAD the damn game! you loaded Co-op Championships, then the Hard-Worker (think I saw a snowball chug & float out of the plot I just harvested after trying for 2 hours this morn). Now we have pearls to collect...and can't harvest for HWE. And now another Village Challenge!? You're destroying our Co-Op and we can't maintain our standing of 6 years of hard work, investment and FUN...you've totally destroyed the fun in this game. Give your heads a shake! I've paid out a lot of gold so let's get with the programming. When is enough worthy to have game play!? And I do know there are many other players having the same problems.  Quit these events until you can fix the bugs and program the game to play. Stop with your Hot Fixes & kicking me off just when I get up to have my first coffee and my most progressive time to enjoy my farm. Once again with the start of CC the game chugged-out and I am so beside myself with upset and anger I have a mouthful of long-shore-men chat I'd like to unload your way! 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Why oh why are you running the snowballs event.................AGAIN??? I just logged in and started collecting, by the time I was up to my 6th field the game has become a slow laggy mess. There's too much stuff going on and the recent video where Dennis said don't do every event at once is a bit irrelevant here because we are forced to collect snowballs. A hero for piggles event, also forced to collect because it starts regardless of whether its clicked. If a game becomes slow and laggy the obvious thing to do is try to fix it, not bombard us with even more events and hot deals.
    edited 07.03.2018
    A coop member has her silo stuck on corn since sunday evening .....the skip button is disabled. Her message to support has not yet been answered.
    Yesterday evening I was afraid her bug was contagious.....my silo showed eggs, alfalfa and eggs. I harvested my chickens, switched to the gourmet farm, harvested one duckcoop but saw no wheel popup. So I opened my silo (from the gourmetfarm) and the crate showed alfalfa, followed by horseflower and wheat. Closing the silo it still showed eggs.
    So I switched back to my main farm and there it showed alfalfa, also when I opened it. Luckily it did not get stuck. 

I have not had this before so I immediately realised I had activated a personal booster for 21 hours. So I asked my coop member with the stuck silo, if she had a personal booster running. And yes she was; a booster for 2 days.
    Now I have used a personal booster before but only for one or two hours....never before the 10 hour one.
    I hope this gets fixed and my info will help in what direction this bug is to be found in order te be able to replicate it by the technical departement.

Anyone else got one of the above two problems?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    A coop member has her silo stuck on corn since sunday evening .....the skip button is disabled. Her message to support has not yet been answered.
    Yesterday evening I was afraid her bug was contagious.....my silo showed eggs, alfalfa and eggs. I harvested my chickens, switched to the gourmet farm, harvested one duckcoop but saw no wheel popup. So I opened my silo (from the gourmetfarm) and the crate showed alfalfa, followed by horseflower and wheat. Closing the silo it still showed eggs.
    So I switched back to my main farm and there it showed alfalfa, also when I opened it. Luckily it did not get stuck. 

I have not had this before so I immediately realised I had activated a personal booster for 21 hours. So I asked my coop member with the stuck silo, if she had a personal booster running. And yes she was; a booster for 2 days.
    Now I have used a personal booster before but only for one or two hours....never before the 10 hour one.
    I hope this gets fixed and my info will help in what direction this bug is to be found in order te be able to replicate it by the technical departement.

Anyone else got one of the above two problems?

This is CHWE - not FHWE....I was thinking.....FHWE, what the heck, I am not running FHWE :)

But, no, I never personally have had any major problems with any HWE events....
    This is CHWE - not FHWE....I was thinking.....FHWE, what the heck, I am not running FHWE :)

But, no, I never personally have had any major problems with any HWE events....
    I already changed the title to CHWE
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    CHWE starts in a ?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    CHWE starts in a ?
    There are no more HWE events scheduled at this time. (At least that I know of).

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    CHWE starts in a ?

CHWE starts 30 minutes after CC ends of course

GGS in their infinite wisdom (luck of) can'd do any better 

• Piebaldsparkle (GB1)Piebaldsparkle (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    edited 09.04.2018
    So months ago I was one of the many players affected by the disappearing crates during HWE.

After reporting multiple times to support with many screen shots (as you all know we have to screen shot the entire game these days).  I was initially told 'GGS would be looking into how to fairly compensate affected players'. - I for one waster gold and resources and then also lost the gifts I would have received as I dropped rapidly down the leader board of the event.  I was laying 9th when lost my crates.

Today I chased up what was happening to be told that GGS have 'issued players with a global compensation for difficulties across HWE'.

To my knowledge I have had NO COMPENSATION, so my question is who has?  What was it?  Are you satisified? or Are GGS playing us for mugs (again)?

Post edited by Piebaldsparkle (GB1) on
  • Piebaldsparkle (GB1)Piebaldsparkle (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    edited 09.04.2018
    Hey @CuddlyFoxes, how is compensation in NOVEMBER, compensation for in game losses in FEBRUARY?
  • @Piebaldsparkle (GB1) I've sent you a private message
  • hello
    i was harvesting special wild flower seeds i had on 20 fields to get another +1 bonus point in chwe
    i had flowers to collect then corn and then flowers again
    after harvesting 15-16 times i saw that nothing was adding up
    i open the event menu and see that everything changed to this:
    http://prntscr.com/jaic9i
    now it says corn dandelions and eggs
    didnt get the +1 on flowers i was harvesting
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    dont know why but this is a broken event its change its braket any time it want i have milk then dandelion than milk again but it happen in a moment the event gone broke and i refresh the game brakets are change this time too why 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    dont know why but this is a broken event its change its braket any time it want i have milk then dandelion than milk again but it happen in a moment the event gone broke and i refresh the game brakets are change this time too why 
    This bug has been experienced by many players including myself, it is quite disruptive to the event when it suddenly goes to the next item, but it usually only happens when the same item is repeated with one item in between like in your case. Unfortunately we can't do much about it until it is fixed so it is best to try and be ready for any item to suddenly appear.
    Don't k know about that
    Where it is its already 15 min now
Sign In to comment.