Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Active Bonuses - Boosters causing game to freeze

I have 6 Active Bonuses currently running.
When I click the "blue i" to expand the list to check how much time my stackmaster has remaining,
 the list only shows 3.
When I click the button to advance the page, the game will lock up and freeze.

Refreshing and logging in again has NO effect, the error still occurs.
Now that the time on powerhouse and stackmaster have elapsed, I have 4 Active Bonuses,
Clicking the "blue i" to view these 4 Active Bonuses-- now it operates correctly-- very strange.

Is this happening to anyone else?????

Comments

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    This seems to be happening to alot of us.... >:)>:)>:)
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 04.04.2018
    Same here whenever try to open booster window then game freezes and have to reload game. Please fix this
  • I have reported this.
  • i have the same happening and after clicking the bonussen i was unable to harvest my crops
    had todo a refresh
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Same problem for me as well
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 04.04.2018
    I activated powerhouse, which brought my active bonuses to 4.  I was able to see them just fine.
    Then activated stackmaster, which brought my active bonuses to 5. Stackmaster is missing from the list... so its possible there's a problem with having more than 4 active bonuses OR there's a problem with stackmaster appearing in the list.
    At least today the game is NOT freezing when accessing the active bonuses list...
    ...a small improvement. :/

EDIT:  I spoke too soon. I tried to open the active bonuses menu from the gourmet farm, which currently has 4 active bonuses, and the game froze... doh!
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • Rajax (SKN1)Rajax (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    Have the same problem as above mentioned. BUT also I am kicked off the server every 10 minutes and it is really annoying. 
    I have run ccleaner, cleared cachle but problem remains. What is wrong ???
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Experiencing the same bug that @Seeker1 (US1) described above. Also several members of my coop confirm the same problems occurring and the game freezing 

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    doesn't show all boosters active - just the number.  when I click to expand, screen goes dark and must reload game.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Same here.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi some of us in our team are having problems the activity booster isnt working propely and the game keeps freezing .

bugs no doubt, it is getting to the stage u cant play the game propely .
  • Still happening. Had to refresh to unlock the game and lost ALL of my construction tokens. NOT HAPPY!!

• currently 4 active bonuses are running, when you add #4, the display switches to the drop down box.

But it's not working , nothing displays, so no way to check on remaining time on the bonuses :(
  • Open the coopcha window, go to Boosters tab and click the blue I icon.
    You will see a list of all the active and inactive boosters.

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Seems to be working fine now... I can view stacker and powerhouse times with multiple booster-bonus on the board.. Thanks. :#
Sign In to comment.