Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Decoration Question

Hi all, 
I'm doing a kind of theme on my main farm and wanted a decoration from my gourmet farm to go with it. Put it in the inventory and it isn't showing up on my MF.
I know each farm has a different inventory so does that mean if I build something on one farm, I can't move it to another?

If this is the case, can we get the Devs. to change it please @WascallyWabbit @PicklePaws @CuddlyFoxes I can't speak for anyone else but I think we should be able to put our hard earned decos wherever we want to put them.
I know that it probably isn't something that can be done easily but, it would be great if they could at least look into doing it.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Depending on the decoration one can earn it, buy it and or win it more than once. So one would be able to build it on all 3 farms if so desired. There has been many request to be able to move decorations from 1 farm to another with no such luck for us players.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    @Data King (US1) Thanks for letting me know, I figured that was the case. I hope they make that one of the changes for the good at some point. 
    Even if they make it so you can move them only when the decoration truck is there, that would be good. :) 
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I doubt they will ever change this.  Even though it's been asked for many many times.  GG seems to think somehow it would be cheating to move deco around.    I don't get how.
    But in time you can win the same things over and over.  Not as easy as moving something though.
    On one farm I have a nice ice castle I put on the flower farm before I realized the flower farm is the only one that never gets snow in winter.  IT's SO out of place there but worth so many points I have left it.

Still they are missing out… Lots of players enjoy building and/or changing up their farms.  This just isn't the game for building.  
  • @Wons (AU1) Yes it has been asked many times & the reason it is like it is, is that selecting where to build a deco is considered one of the strategic elements of the game. They do not want players to be able to gather a set of high value decos and simply move them around from one farm to another, to have good happiness on every farm. I can see the logic in that argument, but I do think that it would soon get old to have to keep moving your decos around every time you started a production.

Having said that,  I do think it would be nice to be able to move them one time only, for those occasions where we do regret our initial choice. Feel free to post a new suggestion in the suggestions section, if you can think of a way that would satisfy everyone & we will gladly pass it on for consideration by the team. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file