Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 26th- New Rewards (Extended Downtime - Completed March 21st) - Discussion

Comments

• Can I choose whether I want to use the extra building slot? Or I will save some construction token for next time when I need use it.

No, once you have your 50 coins and you go to upgrade a building it will use the coins first.  So it going to be imperative that you plan accordingly.

Pickle
    if I have 50 construction tokens, will I lose the next winning tokens if I can not build right now?
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    *here..have a glass of cold water for those going through 250+ comments first, thank me later *
    As for feedback lets see...I really appreciate GGS's efforts with this new Chwe rewards' update on testing my firm determination to continue playing. There was gold seeds removal, DSF income suppression, farms banned for earning "farm dollars" due to a bug , constant cc's despite our constant cries for a decrease in frequency. History just keeps on repeating here at big farm over and over, its hard even with my mediocre brain to believe its not a planned error any longer.
    Best thing is to relax and see how innovative ggs becomes at pushing us further away. Have a nice day   <3

• Love the idea of another construction slot, but have to wonder just how long it will take to get those 50 coins.  ;) 

I just got mine and it allowed me to pick the 2 upgrades I wanted.. ie   bakery leve 6 and one of my barns leve 6 .. so I believe it is a good thing ty 
  • Can I choose whether I want to use the extra building slot? Or I will save some construction token for next time when I need use it.

No, once you have your 50 coins and you go to upgrade a building it will use the coins first.  So it going to be imperative that you plan accordingly.

Pickle
    if I have 50 construction tokens, will I lose the next winning tokens if I can not build right now?

If you already have 50 coins then you aren't able to add anymore until you use them. 

Pickle 

• there are no good awards, and now it turns out that we will also lose tokens. What happens and why does the game develop?
  • You took the fun right out of HWE .
    I dont even want to play it anymore , what is the point , the rewards is next to trash in the sense that it is useless to me :
    . Feed that I'm overproducing anyway because of feeding the HEW packing silo  .
    At 1.700.000 i can go for (drum solo) : x40 wet slop for my pigs oh my I'm always i lack of that ....lol

I see you left the "farmers pride" nice... I have an ocean of them.... heeelp i'm drowning.

Tokens for the Fuku Tsuho thing : not interested to play since it got permanently connected to the coop champ.ship only ....the only thing i really liked in that game was the light carrying dragons , and they are gone so I don't play it.
    Building tokens with limited use is not very attractive . Why not be able to decide  when to use them ? Odd

At 15.000.000  points x30 tickets to a ball i'm already the owner of , so to speak .Why would I go there ? To reach for ...A privet-horse with a horn in the head at 35.000.000 points ? It says it gives me a happiness of 30 ...not likely!

I have really been looking for something that would animate me to play this time but no , it is simply not worth it.
    I can see reps. from a lot of coops here are more or less of the same opinion .

I can accept a lot of faults in this game as faults can be corrected but this is seriously spoiling the game and that deliberately .
    I will withdraw to the parts of the game i like .which is becoming a smaller and smaller area and 1 fine day I'm done playing at all 

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 02.04.2018

This is the first time I have seen a 25% prime time.  
    If you choose prime time, only 25%, if you chose the golden wheel, you get at least 25%, and and a chance for much more.  Why did GGS use their time and effort to make a 25% prime time when players would buy much better deals with little or no waiting?
  • I play this event (HW) only because of the league. We're in the top 3. But I absolutely don't want to play at all. Yes we will get an apple orchard but personal prizes are just garbage, and this kills any interest and the apple orchard no longer seems so attractive. Personal prizes are also important, they maintain an interest in the process itself.
    In my heart I hope that this is all an April Fool's joke. Otherwise, the game for me is 99% dead.
    And do something with the
    construction coins. This is insanely inconvenient. Let the construction for coins run the second, let the coins be coped more than 50 ...

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Well, we will find out shortly, as GGS returns.......was the HW messed up on purpose?  It seems very simple:  If it was a mistake, they will gladly inform us of this and apologize profusely.  However, if there is not a really big apology and a promise of action, then will know that it was very much purposeful.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Well, we will find out shortly, as GGS returns.......was the HW messed up on purpose?  It seems very simple:  If it was a mistake, they will gladly inform us of this and apologize profusely.  However, if there is not a really big apology and a promise of action, then will know that it was very much purposeful.
    I wouldn't count on it. Today Monday is national holiday in Germany according to a calendar, so they will not get to read the feedback until tomorrow Tuesday. And probably they will not be able to react until min Wed, by the time the next cc has already been started and whenever they start something they don't really change it for that run, so I expect the next cc to contain as bad of those so called "rewards" (if they can be called that way which I'm having trouble to) than the last one. They will probably run an update this week to change the hwe and FHWE to the +1 points and probably put bad "rewards" there as well, unless they react before that to the feedback. Since they are adding the +1, the excuse will be that points are easier to get so they will modify the points at which you achieve the rewards and most likely the rewards themselves... I'm not looking forward to the update. I hope I'm wrong and they fix things soon and rewards will be worth while in all events, but experience tells me otherwise. It will be a long process and we most likely will end worse than before any modification.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I wouldn't count on it. Today Monday is national holiday in Germany according to a calendar, so they will not get to read the feedback until tomorrow Tuesday. And probably they will not be able to react until min Wed, by the time the next cc has already been started and whenever they start something they don't really change it for that run, so I expect the next cc to contain as bad of those so called "rewards" (if they can be called that way which I'm having trouble to) than the last one. They will probably run an update this week to change the hwe and FHWE to the +1 points and probably put bad "rewards" there as well, unless they react before that to the feedback. Since they are adding the +1, the excuse will be that points are easier to get so they will modify the points at which you achieve the rewards and most likely the rewards themselves... I'm not looking forward to the update. I hope I'm wrong and they fix things soon and rewards will be worth while in all events, but experience tells me otherwise. It will be a long process and we most likely will end worse than before any modification.

Do you recall GGS has ever corrected things which trigger players' protests?

More likely GGS pretends they will do something, oh yes and some apologies every now and then, words don't cost anything, but then nothing following the apologies

That's in summary how we can describe their respect for their player base and paying customers

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    What we need to know, is what rest the world obv. know.
    Since the merge with a company, which is listed at Nasdaq, they have done all they can, to make this game seem better/more solid than it really is.

We have seen one employee go after another - not sure our Mods work for anything else than Gold to their accounts, so their salery can't tip the load,  but rest the staff has been cut drastic this last year - and we have felt on our own body, the lack of a decent numberguy/gal, effective support, fast replies (from other than our mods - who can do nothing, but forwarding our posts)..come on now GGS, this is beyond even your standards. When you originally developed this game, I'm sure you had better plans, than what it turned out to be.

Anyways, if interested in what GGS is really doing/showing the world, take a look her:
    https://www.goodgamestudios.com/company/press/

This seems so far from the world we're actually in. It seems that their only focus for this year, is HTML5 with a big investment, that they for sure need to get back somehow...these last weeks has shown us, what their businessplan might look like and I do not like it!
    - Are we the players, the ones paying for your bad management, way too big plans...or did the merge find place just to get the playerdatabase and then slowly moving us to other games..or what is the plan?
    Being listed on Nasdaq, there should be some transperancy to businessplans, budgets etc. - if anyone finds it - please post a link :)
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    Durbar: GGS, pls tell me a story about GML.

GGS: There was a GML. That GML had a genetic problem. With age, he started to shrink in all three dimensions. In fact, he was shrinking in geometrical progression.
    He went to consult a doc at GGS colony. He prescribed him deco. Deco at breakfast, deco at lunch, deco at dinner and deco at supper. And some appearances as dessert after each deco-meal.
    Shrinkage continued. He went to a GGS psychotherapist.
    He advised him to take morning stroll at a deco-part, attend all deco-show, drive a deco-car, and to make love with deco's sister. But he was allowed to continue his new friendship with appearance's sister.
    GML is still shrinking. But now he has gave birth to 16 baby decos. All of them attending Deco schools. GML is now a life-long member of venerated deco club. He also owns a bitch named 'Deco-rum'.

After 7 year's of continuous shrinkage, GML ultimately vanished from this virtual earth. In last 4 years of his withering life, he excreted only decos: round deco, square deco, bulky deco, lanky deco, garrulous deco, taciturn deco, BJP deco, Congess deco, Maasai deco, Pigmy deco, atheist deco, religious deco..... deco ..... proletariat deco ....deco ..........bourgeois deco........... ad infinitum.

We mourn the deco-rous disappearance of GML. May his soul find deco-ngested peace in his deco-nditioned after-life. 

Amen. 

• Kim Lewis (GB1)Kim Lewis (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    The worse thing of all about these useless rewards and prizes, and the non stop frequency of events. Its the in house trouble that is must be happening inside coops.  I am in one of the happiest, and easiest to run, rarely is there trouble. But the terrible rewards and constant events is driving everyone in different directions.  There are going to be so many solo players soon, or those who just stop playing altogether and abandon the farms, all because ggs are not listening. We are not using coop gold funds until this is sorted out, and many of us will not be buying/using any either.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 03.04.2018

:| 
    To get this 750 goldfish pellets , i need to do 1.8 cr points which took more than 20 cr dollars for boosters and then around 800 gold and some 20 or 30 seaweed humus along with seaweed ferti ,special seeds and giving nothing back out of this (PS : all this coz half timers were there otherwise would have taken some more gold and seaweed things). 
    Whereas it takes me just 10 minutes of waiting to get it from my windmill or skipping with just 7 to 10 gold lol and only 1L dollars . Rewards are seriously disgusting .

The previous version of chwe was good and i ended up trying and getting that 3.5 crore worth barn deco once which gives extra 100 barn capacity but the current 3.5 cr decos look so funny :( , just simply not worth their effort :( . And Adding to that the GMLs are removed which is the most stupid move :( and no sw things given .

I could have avoided simply playing this useless event but the coop rankings is added to this which makes it difficult to avoid too but if rewards are not going to be improved then that too doesnt matter and will simply avoid this kind of events .

Please dont make players (who play the game for fun) leave it :( and some gold buyers whom i know are also seriously irritated and planning on leaving the game after seeing these rewards :( .
    Post edited by Rocky123 (IN1) on
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    I wonder if the MODS and CMs have noticed the major drop in comments on the forum? AND the major drop in views? Mass exodus is occurring right in front of them. Have long term members, INCLUDING myself, who are now becoming very disillusioned with the direction of Big Farm. 
  • I knew that this was coming...The Coop HardWorker Event Rewards were blown away also.  The 3 GMLS at 4.6 million points are missing.  I knew this was coming.

This is a deal breaker.  GGS needs to gets this.  This will be the most serious problem ever.  I have already gotten messages from farmers threatening to quit the game.  This is a deal breaker.  I cannot state this seriously enough.  Fixing this is not optional.  The Event does not end until Tuesday.  There will be no excuse.  Absolutely no excuse.

I am not fond of saying that people need to be fired, but whomever thought that this was good idea, clearly does not need to be on the BF team.
    The real sad part here? The fact that only those of us who play empire saw this coming so far ahead. Sure, plenty of others probably saw this coming, but I knew this was going to happen as early as last September. And as for GGS's not caring, get used to that. It's going to be there for a while. And Gavin, while we both easily agree that whoever came up with these rewards should be fired, there's a small problem about that. This is bigger than the BF team. Cause this is EXACTLY what happened to Empire. This isn't a dev team issue anymore, it's a management issue. Next up on the expectancy list: They'll throw some half baked statement at us saying that gold was being inflated and sales were dropping, and this is thier attempt to fix the situation by removing GML's from the reward pools and sales, therefor combating inflation. Oh, wait, hopefully they learned that won't fly after the response they got the last time they tried that excuse.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I knew that this was coming...The Coop HardWorker Event Rewards were blown away also.  The 3 GMLS at 4.6 million points are missing.  I knew this was coming.

This is a deal breaker.  GGS needs to gets this.  This will be the most serious problem ever.  I have already gotten messages from farmers threatening to quit the game.  This is a deal breaker.  I cannot state this seriously enough.  Fixing this is not optional.  The Event does not end until Tuesday.  There will be no excuse.  Absolutely no excuse.

I am not fond of saying that people need to be fired, but whomever thought that this was good idea, clearly does not need to be on the BF team.
    The real sad part here? The fact that only those of us who play empire saw this coming so far ahead. Sure, plenty of others probably saw this coming, but I knew this was going to happen as early as last September. And as for GGS's not caring, get used to that. It's going to be there for a while. And Gavin, while we both easily agree that whoever came up with these rewards should be fired, there's a small problem about that. This is bigger than the BF team. Cause this is EXACTLY what happened to Empire. This isn't a dev team issue anymore, it's a management issue. Next up on the expectancy list: They'll throw some half baked statement at us saying that gold was being inflated and sales were dropping, and this is thier attempt to fix the situation by removing GML's from the reward pools and sales, therefor combating inflation. Oh, wait, hopefully they learned that won't fly after the response they got the last time they tried that excuse.
    I started playing this game in early August last year.  I have seen so much dumb stuff going on I have been disillusioned from the beginning as a new player.  I knew this was not supposed to be happening.  I have friends who play the game and have for years, they are leaving also.  GGS better step it up or things are not going to be good for them.

edited 14.04.2018

Our little coop 'It has 2b Fun' is boycotting untill GGS shows us.

Our Coop Profile, urge other coops to do the same - I hope many coop-leader across servers will do the same - enough is enough!

This is what we want from GGS...shouldn't be hard to fullfill our wishes ....

1) respect
    2)MUCH better prizes in these koop events- in fact, don't touch what used to work!
    3)respect
    4) Much better droprates in your new Events, such as Weddingplanner
    5)respect
    6)communication and action!
    R E S P E C T

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Don't worry guys all the mods and cm taking ur feedback to teams :D
    edited 14.04.2018

Our little coop 'It has 2b Fun' is boycotting untill GGS shows us.

Our Coop Profile, urge other coops to do the same - I hope many coop-leader across servers will do the same - enough is enough!

This is what we want from GGS...shouldn't be hard to fullfill our wishes ....

1) respect
    2)MUCH better prizes in these koop events- in fact, don't touch what used to work!
    3)respect
    4) Much better droprates in your new Events, such as Weddingplanner
    5)respect
    6)communication and action!
    R E S P E C T

Replied @didah (SKN1)
    1 lol
    2 sorry that's not possible
    3again a big looooooool
    4 in ur dreams
    5 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    6 again in ur dreams
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 03.04.2018
    Yeah, as I just posted elsewhere, just turn up the heat. Play less, do other things, or literally only log in to plant and collect ONCE, and later, losers! I refer you to this as to why I'm not around much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9FfH63_hA
    We are  going to have an update so we want to sat to every one once more we are trying to frustrat the ones we don't love so fasten ur seat bealts lol
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Please remove the cap on the 2nd build slot tokens :)

I am at the point where I cannot upgrade anything without Steve. The CC will start in a few hours and all those tokens will go to waste.
    So we got an update, which means that GGS is back to work....yet no statement on the CC prizes or the HW debacle.

I had actually thought things were gradually improving over the last few months.  Clearly I was wrong.  This is a new low for GGS.  We now have both a crisis in the program with regard to the CC and the HW, and a crisis of leadership from GGS.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Under GGS Logic, you can 'use' your construction token to build a flowerbed then demolish it if you want to collect more tokens.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    They need to put more thought into their rewards. Where is the intensive to work on these events? Why work on an event to get worthless rewards. Most of us have our cat trees done now so the charms are a waste. Now these building slot tokens will be a waste too. So I say it again, Where is the intensive to work on these events?

I'm finding it harder and harder to find a reason to even continue playing this game. GGS has made it so the only good rewards must be bought with gold. Please give us long term farmers a reason to carry on.
    Could GGS at least tell us if the CC timer is correct?   because it is one hour off from the normal start time.

And will the rewards be fixed?
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    On another post it says the rewards won't be changed for this CC.

On another post it says the rewards won't be changed for this CC.

Besides...first the Team needs to be back, then they have to meet and then they have to decide IF any prizes can be changed back, without ruining their new budget - I doubt if this is for the dev.team to decide...  

So then somebody needs to talk to their director, who needs to talk to the CEO, who is SO happy these days, money keeps rolling in for BF Mobile, and they can't get their arms down, to busy to do anything here:

'The long journey of building a true blockbuster has begun with better momentum than Empire, Empire: Four Kingdoms and Big Farm had at the same point in time. Now we look beyond the launch phase - more time and hard work is needed to grow Big Farm: Mobile Harvest to the size of our largest games and beyond", says Kai Wawrzinek, founder and CEO of Goodgame Studios.'

Pressrelease March 14.th

Sign In to comment.