Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rewards for CC & HW Events WTH?

Comments

• The thing with most of the "new Prizes" is that they mostly work for those that have only the main farm. For those of us with all three, we don't need basics supplies as we have barns full of them. And who wants level 30 decos!

White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    PCA (GB1) said:
    A good reward system in my opinion is the WWC hardwork rewards. The mixture of average, good, and amazing rewards is about right ...

WWC good rewards ?

That's very likely next in their agenda, those prizes will be gone by next WWC run and will be replaced with dung, speed feed and 7 x 7 decos with a value of 1 

The only prizes that will remain untouched are crew and equipment for the wrong boats that we cant use anyway and we will discard ourselves

Ur feed back is collected and u are going to recive a good amount of gold(10)
    Thanks for such a good feed back we like the idea of the 7*7 with 1 HP and we gave u one more 1 vhp so enjoy 
    Ur gold will be credited in this upgrade hope u gave us some good feed back to frustrat ur fellows
  • No more GMLs

now there is legitimately no reason to play the hwe, so I can go on ignoring one more event.

I feel that by this time next week, we will have half as many players actually playing this game.
    Yep, I have experienced game losses etc. not to bad but when I report them I get a apology nothing else. This time not only did I have to click a hundred times to harvest a field  and had to go in and out of the game during the event to get it to work it finally came to the point where after losing a hugh chunk of gold because the game would respond I had to just quit I could not harvest a field. I wrote a note to the support every time with details and although I cannot do a page shot (not computer savy) I explained as well as I could. No answer the time for 2 days (maybe looking at the forum for the first time they have a lot of complaints) The Prizes stink and they are just greedy the "gold" prices they charge for the stupid little pieces they give you (I have 50 pavilions) require you to buy land if you are going to place them to save on "production" costs. Anyway I am disgusted with myself for spending ANY money here. Oh yes the gold certificates you "win" that cost you half of the prize to mine it, lol. Anyway I am leaving. Thanks for validating my observations I felt bad complaining all the time but I was right!! 

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    All our feedback and not a word from GGS.  I guess we must wait to see the Hard work rewards from this upcoming CC to see if GGS has even listened to our disappointments and how much their players actually mean to them. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    PCA (GB1) said:
    A good reward system in my opinion is the WWC hardwork rewards. The mixture of average, good, and amazing rewards is about right ...

WWC good rewards ?

That's very likely next in their agenda, those prizes will be gone by next WWC run and will be replaced with dung, speed feed and 7 x 7 decos with a value of 1 

The only prizes that will remain untouched are crew and equipment for the wrong boats that we cant use anyway and we will discard ourselves

Ur feed back is collected and u are going to recive a good amount of gold(10)
    Thanks for such a good feed back we like the idea of the 7*7 with 1 HP and we gave u one more 1 vhp so enjoy 
    Ur gold will be credited in this upgrade hope u gave us some good feed back to frustrat ur fellows

now you are really scaring me, GGS exact words....    :p 
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    from czech forum mod i know, that this CC rewards will be again lame like last week, because (oh what irony) they didn't have enough time to implement better/different prizes
    Borgia SK1 ... Borgia CZ1

• All our feedback and not a word from GGS.  I guess we must wait to see the Hard work rewards from this upcoming CC to see if GGS has even listened to our disappointments and how much their players actually mean to them. 
    Hey @Shay1968 (US1) due to the holidays the team hasn't had time to make changes to the rewards for the upcoming CC so they will be similar to the rewards in the previous CC.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 03.04.2018
    HWE is a joke now, this time when it came up it had 1 day instead of the usual 3.  So I had no chance to participate properly and GML's are now impossible to get... so I really cant be f'ed to take this game too seriously anymore.

So many things are broken and GGS don't care!

My current signature show how I really feel about the game at the moment!
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 03.04.2018
    All our feedback and not a word from GGS.  I guess we must wait to see the Hard work rewards from this upcoming CC to see if GGS has even listened to our disappointments and how much their players actually mean to them. 
    Hey @Shay1968 (US1) due to the holidays the team hasn't had time to make changes to the rewards for the upcoming CC so they will be similar to the rewards in the previous CC.
    Very Well then , Can the CC be postponed by one day so team gets time to work on the rewards and we players too get a day's rest after this tiring CHWE ? 
    This will be a better solution . Nothing will happen in that one day and atleast we players will be happy to see the CC with revised and better rewards like old ones rather than a CC played just for the coop ranking sake .
    @Rocky123 (IN1) Sorry but the CC won't be delayed to change the rewards. We would need an update for the changes.
    Ok Thanks @Cuddly .

It was just my suggestion which surely many players will like . Anyways no problem , it would still nice of the team if they can put back the old rewards in CC instead of the new ones with a small update tonight if the team is still up and working.They can add up the construction coins rewards in later updates and for now we will be happy enough with the old rewards i feel :) rather than play for those wet pig feed and regular mining license rewards :(
    Still 5 47 hours remain :) for the CC to start .

Related image

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    There is never any accountability with GGS. NEVER. missing gold wasn't us it was you, missing items, wasn't us it was you...the CC and HWE rewards updated to the worst rewards in history, wasn't us, it was our automated system.

reminds me of a song...caught you in the shower, wasn't me, caught you on the camera, wasn't me......
    Yeah but I liked Shaggy better lol!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,709
    edited 04.04.2018
    Well, we've now heard from the CM why the rewards on the HWE are so poor....

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/176218/announcement-reward-issues  

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Mmmm,

Very strange, the rewards are randomly generated yet they are exactly the same as in the last CC. :*
    great point!
  • Johnnie4 (GB1)Johnnie4 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Apart from the rubbish rewards we get during the coopcha and the HWE, the funny thing is that we are obliged to use the construction slot when we collect 50 tokens. Why can't we just wait until the architect? Why can't we use only our normal construction slot and maintain the tokens until the architect pops up? Is that a reward or rubbish?

Also normal mining license for (I don't know exactly) 100,000,000 maybe in the coopcha? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

I really consider not to buy any gold until you replace all the new rubbish with the old ones.
Sign In to comment.