Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Mods - HWE Fishing, Please advice if there will be any changes.

G'day Mods

Just wondering if we will see any changes to the HWE Fishing as per other events, maybe rewards like used bottle caps, discarded bubblegum wrappers, pocket lint, a ball of string. Real useful stuff.

If you dont already know, could you please ask and inform of any planned changes to this event, not just to the rewards, any changes to the event at all

Thanks

Mark
aussie_mark @ au 1

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I think every one in ggs take a quick look in this thread and laughed from his heart and he thought only they could end up with such high players but the players did shocked them a bit  :#
    I think they want a hoodoo with a dirty sock to put other players off of the farm when they try to prank hmmm every thing is possible
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,522
    ...toilet roll with 3 sheets left on it, white plastic pocket protecters, slide rules, wheel barrows minus the wheel ... 

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 190
    Well thanks very much.  As though the prizes aren't bad enough already, you've all given them so many new possibilities they hadn't thought of before,  There is no hope for us now :smile:
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @CuddlyFoxes ....  Please no confusion here ... These are merely guesses on the possible terrible prizes GGS can introduce for the FHWE, they certainly are not suggestions of what the players want as prizes.  :)  Our suggestions for prizes would be LOTS of Gold :wink:

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • And 1st prize is an elephant in a tutu - what more can we ask for? 2nd is a panda giving away pranks, and 3rd vanishing walkers.  Sad thing is - I could actually see that happening!

• kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    ghost rods please!!!
  • Cuddly's To Do list:
    • Make a list of all rewards suggested on this thread ✅
    • Forward to team ✅
    • Ask for more food :yum:

G'day Mods

Just wondering if we will see any changes to the HWE Fishing as per other events, maybe rewards like used bottle caps, discarded bubblegum wrappers, pocket lint, a ball of string. Real useful stuff.

If you dont already know, could you please ask and inform of any planned changes to this event, not just to the rewards, any changes to the event at all

Thanks

Mark
    @aussie_mark (AU1)

There will be changes to FHWE such as the bonuses. We don't have any news about any changes to the FHWE rewards but we'll see if we can get any info once the team is back in office. :)

G'day Cuddly

Thanks for that. Of all the suggestions, the 2 outstanding ones for me are:

A Snuggy: Good for the cold winter nights
    A Rotary-dial telephone: Good to direct all my Telemarketing/Research/Scam calls to it.

Hope you get more food!!

Mark
    aussie_mark @ au 1
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
     you can't complain about them not listening.... licenses, gold and seaweed are all included in the prize list.  because GGS lives to please its players.

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 360
     you can't complain about them not listening.... licenses, gold and seaweed are all included in the prize list.  because GGS lives to please its players.

bahahahahaha i add to this too...

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Thank you all for the laughs ... when GGS makes us want to cry ... players are here to make us smile again  :)  <3  :)
  • an emery board, a left shoe, an empty soda pop can, rotten potatoes..... :-D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file