Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Stealing gold

Please GG, stop stealing our gold by bringing up pop-up-menu's with goldbuttons, where we accidently click on while we're working our farms.

Thank you

Comments

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3811054#Comment_3811054

It's not a new issue, all they have to do is put a confirm button as others have said and it'd be solved... but they won't do that as they want us to use gold and buy more as its how they make money.
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    it's been said that devs are considering it, respectively(not sure about use of this word, not native speaker, but i use it instead of OR) it is planned.
    Also there is a pause -> buttons for buying are greyed out for a few seconds right after offer appears. you just need to be more careful. where you click and not to click without looking.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    it's been said that devs are considering it, respectively(not sure about use of this word, not native speaker, but i use it instead of OR) it is planned.
    Also there is a pause -> buttons for buying are greyed out for a few seconds right after offer appears. you just need to be more careful. where you click and not to click without looking.
    Pause button doesn't work for a lot of people. If you're harvesting, and you're clicking in that spot, a few seconds isn't adequate.  Being careful doesn't always work.  A major fault with this game.
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    ...Pause button ...
    it's not a button, just a delay (of, finaly i got that word i wanted/meant to use).
    i really don't know how much it takes in States, or elsewhere, but in Slovakia it can be well over three seconds.
    Anyway, i'm sorry for you, that you've lost gold. even though that didn't happen to me, i know how upset i would be- couple times i speeded up a cow-barn production by accident. ouch. that's why i use only blue food for animals(or orchards, and everything else).
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Pause button doesn't work for a lot of people. If you're harvesting, and you're clicking in that spot, a few seconds isn't adequate.  Being careful doesn't always work.  A major fault with this game.
    This is correct, I've had the popup come up whilst I am in the middle of doing something and the buttons are live straight away and if my pointer just so happens to be over a button at the time I lose gold
  • ...Pause button ...
    it's not a button, just a delay (of, finaly i got that word i wanted/meant to use).
    i really don't know how much it takes in States, or elsewhere, but in Slovakia it can be well over three seconds.
    Anyway, i'm sorry for you, that you've lost gold. even though that didn't happen to me, i know how upset i would be- couple times i speeded up a cow-barn production by accident. ouch. that's why i use only blue food for animals(or orchards, and everything else).
    Thanks. I didn't loose gold though, Because I know their system.
    But a friend of mine did. 2 times !
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    This has been complained about since this game came out.  They flat out refuse to do anything about this.  They must be making money off shaking pockets.   

Long ago I suggested a gold lock.  OFF by default so nothing about this game changes UNLESS the player, after logging in, clicks one button to lock all gold.   Then anything you click on that costs gold a pop up would appear asking if you want to UNlock your gold, and it would stay unlocked until you lock it again.  

This would solve the issue they brought up about how some people don't want any delay if in a mission, which is fine.  Again nothing changes if the lock is open.  
    But locked would prevent any missed clicks.   (Which I have done MANY MANY times on assorted things.)

So… my answer to their greed?   I haven't used my CC on any of their games in a few years now.
    Very simple.  Shake my pockets will ya?   All you get is gold you gave.   Not my real money.

Stupid on their part really.  I'm not alone with this.  And I DID once spend here.  
    SO their loss.  Not mine, not anymore.   
  • Wisso (US1)Wisso (US1) Posts: 19
    edited 02.04.2018
    Happened to me twice so far.
    when they tried their failed update and the game started acting crazy, my laptop couldn't handle it and crashed I moved to the pc quick because I was in middle of a mission and nothing popped up I was careful I clicked on my fields to harvest and out of nowhere the pop up came up and I lost 2500 gold for 5 toolboxes that I do not need. There was no grayed buttons or pause or any type of purchase confirmation.

Contacted support for in-game loss and their reply was that it is my fault and that there is a "manual confirmation" which doesn't exist.
    The support has no clue how the game work I guess! 
    I replied to their email and still waiting for their response.
    I will not buy any gold ever until this is resolved and that is how you make a change.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Happened to me twice so far.
    when they tried their failed update and the game started acting crazy, my laptop couldn't handle it and crashed I moved to the pc quick because I was in middle of a mission and nothing popped up I was careful I clicked on my fields to harvest and out of nowhere the pop up came up and I lost 2500 gold for 5 toolboxes that I do not need. There was no grayed buttons or pause or any type of purchase confirmation.

Contacted support for in-game loss and their reply was that it is my fault and that there is a "manual confirmation" which doesn't exist.
    The support has no clue how the game work I guess! 
    I replied to their email and still waiting for their response.
    I will not buy any gold ever until this is resolved and that is how you make a change.
    I had something similar happen quite some time ago -- I didn't misclick, it was a glitch of some sort. Wiped out my entire stash which was over 10,000. Got the usual runaround from support, then an e-mail saying they had lost my information, and asked me to resubmit a ticket. Which I did. Nothing. Wrote back several times as to the status. Nothing. I was willing and able to buy gold for this game, but decided then and there to snap my wallet shut.

Since then, even with being uber careful, I have "made" unintended purchases with gold for things I don't need. Even gold won in-game is a loss ... a needless one.
Sign In to comment.