Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

what is this

whats with the elephant ? is it here just for today or staying ?

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    When I got up this morning my farmer's market vendor is an elephant wearing a skirt and there was a panda bear asking for things...
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Why is there an elephant in a tutu in my Market?  :D
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    April 1st is a day for foolishness  :smiley:

The devs always do something funny on this day with the little man at the organic market.   He was also an elephant last year but the pretty dress is new ;)
    "Punishment" for his  inflated pricing scheme, maybe ?   >:)
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    @uksharon (GB1), I too have the elephant at my market. :)  I do believe that everyone will.  ;) But why?
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes

Please explain.

Normally there is always an announcement before any changes/additions to the game.

I have attached some pics below of this strange elephant at the market & the Panda with the new tasks.

Is this for April's fool day???
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes
    Also they have changed the 'home' map;

I have I screen shot of the new look world map, I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to attach it here but it won't let me. :/

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Why the prank as reward for the panda task? While I don't mind them personally there are many sensitive players in the game that are likely to sook if I used it on them so the hoodoo is a nothing reward for me. 
  • Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109

Panda is spelled wrong

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665

Does it look something like this?

• Rowdy Rac said:

The devs always do something funny on this day with the little man at the organic market.   He was also an elephant last year but the pretty dress is new ;)
    It is a shame the elephant hasn't learnt a lesson, his prices are just as bad :)
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Wow !!
    Spin tokens, toolboxes and lucky charms !!!  and all for the minimum of effort from my side ....
    What a treat for April Fool's Day.  Thank you   <3
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.04.2017
                         I'm still waiting for the elephant they said we were gonna get on April 1st, 2014. :D

Elephants graphics

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Hej farmerjohn
     i have an elephant on my farm right now on skn.

nice wearing a ballerina skirt :wink:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.04.2017
    Hej farmerjohn
     i have an elephant on my farm right now on skn.

nice wearing a ballerina skirt :wink:
    In the Market, I know. Only on April 1st. :D  I want one to stick around. Just think of all that wonderful dung! :o

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 01.04.2017
    Why the prank as reward for the panda task? While I don't mind them personally there are many sensitive players in the game that are likely to sook if I used it on them so the hoodoo is a nothing reward for me. 
    I didn't get a prank. At least I hope I didn't. I got lucky charms, tokens, and toolboxes. 
    Edit: Oh I see the hoodoo. Yes I got that too. :(   I will not be using that one.
    edited 01.04.2017
    I too will not be using the hoodoo. Why give it too us?

Does it look something like this?
    Yes@"lthrrr (GB1)" that's it thanks. :)  up the top on the right, it has changed.

@Rowdy Rac is the 'main world map' change also part of your fun for April's fool day?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    is there any way you can remove the hoodoo from your invent as i dont want it.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Ask someone in your co-op if you can use it on their farm.  Chances are if they're not busy you can find someone that will take the 15 minute prank just to get the +1 Karma from it.
  • is there any way you can remove the hoodoo from your invent as i dont want it.
    @uksharon (GB1)  You can hoodoo my farm if ya want, I likes karma. Image result for smiley jazz hands

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    thanks i have used them thank you to the player who allowed me to use them on his farm  :)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 01.04.2018
    Hahaha, I bring this thread alive again because I went hunting for the strange panda bear wanting fish, lol.  So, I have an elephant farmer and I think it's a ghost buyer, or is that a strange looking chicken on my market? lol.  It won't be long (about 15 minutes) and I will have two 15 minute small hoodoo pranks.  First US1 player to ask for them, and tell me where they want them, I will bring them to you happily.  I just ask in return that you do the same for me on my main farm pigs please.  Only my pigs please, thanks in advance.  :)  Suzy

Update:  Just waiting for someone to claim the small hoodoo's to get the karma points.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 01.04.2018
    Ask someone in your co-op if you can use it on their farm.  Chances are if they're not busy you can find someone that will take the 15 minute prank just to get the +1 Karma from it.
    That's what we have done in our co=op Southern.  We gave each other permission to prank our donkeys.  We get the karma tokens and no hassle. .
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 01.04.2018
    RowdyRac said:

I agree, he almost always sells anything for 45000, only a few are worth the money, most are not worth the price.  We need a person that works with numbers.  

Got my pranks and gave them in return, thanks @RobAnybody (US1)   Suzy!

And thanks to @maxiroy (US1) for sparkling my farm, returned in kind.  Suzy!
    edited 01.04.2018
    I've noticed I have zero workers any of my farms, lol.  None, zero, zilch!  LOL.  Nuts!

One of my buyers is one of my workers, and he is a ghost, lol.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file