Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Construction Tokens (2nd Building Slot)

edited 24.08.2018 in Tutorials and FAQs
If not in coop how do you earn or get rewarded construction coins?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• If not in coop how do you earn or get rewarded construction coins?
    Hey @coffee lover11 (US1) the construction tokens should be available as rewards in the hard worker events.
  • What happened to ALL the Coins I collected...?

And why do I now have only 9...?

And I'm not the only one in my Co-Op to have been victimized by this outrageous over-reach !

I have not "accidently" used them, either, so don't try to pull that old ploy !
    I have yet to even engage in or avail myself of this "new" "option",
    already being skeptical about "newly released" anything in this game.

I want all my rightful coins restored to me.
    With an apology.

Seriously===> for shame !        >:- (
    After being soundly defiled by the epic-fail Cat Tree debacle,
    this is the last thing I expected to have to endure yet again !

Tsk, Tsk !

• @Fincana (US1)

If you think you are missing them then please send a ticket to support:  Contact Support

They will look into this for you.

Pickle  

• I'm not the only one who fails to receive assistance from the avenue you've suggested.

Which is why I place it here in the court of public opinion -- there is strength in numbers.

Even when a kind-hearted Moderator steps in, we don't always receive satisfaction.

So many of us have been ignored when appealing for help, we just give up.

I appreciate your interest in my wretched case.
    Bless you for caring enough to try,
    ... but I'm just hoping that someone who can handle it sees my plight here and
    does something about it that I (we) apparently cannot.

• @Fincana (US1)

Did you do any kind of upgrade after collecting your coins or put out a decoration with village happiness that you used previously?
  • @Fincana (US1)

Did you do any kind of upgrade after collecting your coins or put out a decoration with village happiness that you used previously?

As I stated in my first post herein above - I did not.

Thank you again for showing concern.
    You're very kind.
    :- )

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Keep in mind that when you have 50+ Coins, they will be used automatically the very next time you do any of the following:

1) Build a new item; House, Decoration, Stable, Orchard, Boat, etc.
    2) UPGRADE any existing item (except tractors in the garage)
    3) Pull a Deco with Village Happiness out of storage and place it on your farm.
    4) Demolish a new piece of land.

So if you build a new Deco that only takes 6 SECONDS in some cases, it will automatically use 50 Construction Coins and effectively waste them.

So plan your upgrades wisely!  Make sure that the first thing you build after collecting 50+ coins is something that's going to take a LONG time to build (or upgrade). Like a Level 9 Duck Coop, which could take up to 216 hours (depending on your Gourmet Farm Time Bonus from the Farmhouse). Make sure stuff like THAT goes into that 2nd construction slot for maximum benefit. :)

(The above isn't directed at you @Fincana (US1), just general advice for everyone) :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Keep in mind that when you have 50+ Coins, they will be used automatically the very next time you do any of the following:

1) Build a new item; House, Decoration, Stable, Orchard, Boat, etc.
    2) UPGRADE any existing item (except tractors in the garage)
    3) Pull a Deco with Village Happiness out of storage and place it on your farm.
    4) Demolish a new piece of land.

So if you build a new Deco that only takes 6 SECONDS in some cases, it will automatically use 50 Construction Coins and effectively waste them.

So plan your upgrades wisely!  Make sure that the first thing you build after collecting 50+ coins is something that's going to take a LONG time to build (or upgrade). Like a Level 9 Duck Coop, which could take up to 216 hours (depending on your Gourmet Farm Time Bonus from the Farmhouse). Make sure stuff like THAT goes into that 2nd construction slot for maximum benefit. :)

(The above isn't directed at you @Fincana (US1), just general advice for everyone) :)
    If I may add to this excellent advice, Southern, check your coin totals before doing anything, especially if random coins are awarded from harvesting or the jetty, for example. You could be up to 50 and not realize it.

• Southern & Artful...

Two thumbs up and a finger snap to you both.

Both excellent public service announcements for all of us.

Kudos.  Cheers.

• vikingur1- (NL1)vikingur1- (NL1) Posts: 149
    edited 29.03.2018
    If I want to build something on the temporary farm, will that be with the 2nd construction slot using the coins?
    If that is the case, it will be totally useless as long as the temp farm is there.
    Is the architect coming any time soon?? Since the second construction slot I haven't seen him around. Not happy.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    If I want to build something on the temporary farm, will that be with the 2nd construction slot using the coins?
    If that is the case, it will be totally useless as long as the temp farm is there.
    Is the architect coming any time soon?? Since the second construction slot I haven't seen him around. Not happy.
    No construction tokens can not be used on the temp farms, they already have a second building spot ;) for the right price of gold  :D
    You know, much is made about "balance" in this game, yet they roll out something that throws the building section completely off balance. One scenario I can envision is a backlog of decos. Many players wait to spin the WoF when they have accumulated a good number of coins.  This results in a humongous number of pavilions that need to be placed for Greta's delightful consumption. Now, they'll need to gather dust in storage which already, for a lot of players, is filled to capacity.

This would be the perfect time, GGS, to "rebalance" what has been messed up by increasing our storage limit, of both the drop box as well as local inventory. Just a thought.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Have just earned the 38 construction tokens reward..Checked my total amount to find I only have 20. Tried refreshing, still only 20.   Excuse me while I go and find a brick wall to bang my head against.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Think you will find the 38 tokens are for the fuku game . Somehow fitting ...
    edited 31.03.2018
    Thank you garybaldy....now banging my head against the wall for being a bit of a numpty.  One of my dogs has just recently gone to Rainbow Bridge so I'm not totally with it at the moment.  
    Post edited by Val C (GB1) on
    Thank you garybaldy....now banging my head against the wall for another reason.  One of my dogs has just recently gone to Rainbow Bridge so I'm not totally with it at the moment.  
    Oh, Val, I am so very, very sorry.  (((Val)))
    Thank you garybaldy....now banging my head against the wall for another reason.  One of my dogs has just recently gone to Rainbow Bridge so I'm not totally with it at the moment.  
    Thank you artful for the hug...you're very kind.  He was 17, and I'm still at that stage where I occasionally expect to turn round and see him.
    Thank you artful for the hug...you're very kind.  He was 17, and I'm still at that stage where I occasionally expect to turn round and see him.
    That stage never left me. Always had cats and dogs. Our last 2 (cats) died within months of each other .... one at 17, the other at 20. It's been several years and sometimes I still think I see one in the hall, or hear one wanting his dinner. Those furry-shaped holes in our hearts never close completely. Nor should they.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Really sad to read that Val :-(

• So sorry @Val C (GB1), I know how that goes, I still think of my Ringo I had 14 years, and no, never does go away thinking of him.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Our dog liked cucumber. That 1st slice you just threw over your shoulder and it never hit the ground. I spent nearly a year having to pick them up after he died. It was sad but funny. He still brings me pleasure remembering his ways.  :¬)
    Our dog liked cucumber. That 1st slice you just threw over your shoulder and it never hit the ground. I spent nearly a year having to pick them up after he died. It was sad but funny. He still brings me pleasure remembering his ways.  :¬)
    I still sometimes have to remind myself that I can leave food unattended now. :)
  • oh y'all........made me cry, every one of you!!  We never get over losing our loved ones, human kind or furr kind......I have so many waiting for me at the end of that bridge......God bless y'all's sweet hearts, and prayers for your losses and heartbreak  :'(
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I won the 38 tokens in the co-op hard worker event yesterday but didn't receive them. Had 12 tokens yesterday, still have 12 today. Same thing happened to others in my co-op. Also, why are we not allowed to accumulate them past 50 or 52? It makes them redundant as prizes if we win them but don't get them because we've already got 50.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I also didn't receive the last 10 tokens that I stayed up and worked on. I had 52 and that would have given me 62, I was worried that it was because of the cap.  
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @Ladyoz  I think the 38 tokens were fuku tokens for shinkei School not construction tokens.
    @ Crazy   You are correct about the cap. Once above 50 no more can be stored
    Pretty sure those aren't the answers you were hoping for, Sorry.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    @Ladyoz  I think the 38 tokens were fuku tokens for shinkei School not construction tokens.
    OMG fuku tokens? You could be right. They look the same at a glance. Thanks for that.
  • @Ladyoz  I think the 38 tokens were fuku tokens for shinkei School not construction tokens.
    OMG fuku tokens? You could be right. They look the same at a glance. Thanks for that.
    @Ladyoz (US1) The Construction tokens & Fuku Tsuho tokens do look very much alike & can be confusing as to which one you're getting as a reward but we have asked the team to at least change the color of the construction tokens so its easier to tell them apart. :)
    @Ladyoz (US1) The Construction tokens & Fuku Tsuho tokens do look very much alike & can be confusing as to which one you're getting as a reward but we have asked the team to at least change the color of the construction tokens so its easier to tell them apart. :)
    Blue. Blue would be nice! :)

• do you get to keep the second construction slot if you unlock it?
Sign In to comment.