Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rewards for CC & HW Events WTH?

rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
edited 08.09.2018 in Most Discussed Topics
Its bad enough ggs that you made a mess of the CC rewards but now you have done the same with the HWE rewards. Where does it end?  This is horrible.  why play these competitions when you do not make it worth it?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    No seaweed or GML's to be seen, whats the point?

This has gone from greed to utter lack of respect for its customer base. "New" rewards to any person with common sense or even the slightest bit of intelligence you would assume means better rewards not water and regular feed we could make just by farming normally. The 3 GML's reward replaced by some premium cowfeed? Are u kidding me????
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The new hard work rewards are ridiculous compared to what we need to do to earn them. Now there are no seaweed items except for seaweed greenhouse humus which is only useful for horse racing, no more gold mining licenses and the final decoration with the storage booster has been replaced with a much worse decoration. This is incredibly disappointing, there is basically no point in trying to do well in this event for the individual side anymore.

Also I am presuming that if these gold mining licenses are removed, we have no source of gold to earn in the game. They are not easy to get but we can get some gold with hard work previously, now we cannot get any from those events. They need to be changed back to how they were before, the new rewards right now are ridiculous.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 30.03.2018
    No more GMLs

now there is legitimately no reason to play the hwe, so I can go on ignoring one more event.

I feel that by this time next week, we will have half as many players actually playing this game.
  • And here we are, getting *beeped over yet again, after that sickening CC. Yay HWE, some good rewards again, we all need them. NOT yay at all. I have had it with these insulting rewards. Why spend money, time to poopoo like this?? I know, they are trying to push us into buying more gold and spend it on buying stuff, not going to work. People will walk away in the end and GGS will be in deeper poopoo than before. SICK OF THIS, GGS can shuff the rewards where the sun doesn't shine! Please don't give the people your standard reply" we're looking into the feedback. I call it BS
  • The lack of being able to obtain a Gold Mining License in the Silo Event, Co-op Challenges, or Horse Racing, takes away the players incentive to go all out for the event.
    Of course when the points to obtain them are outta this word, incentive is lost also.
  • We will take your feedback back to the team.

Pickle
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

^$$#*% $^$*#*&&&!
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 31.03.2018

5 REGULAR HUMUS

NO COMMENT.
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • edited 31.03.2018
    I've played this game for 4 years........."we'll take your feedback back to the team"  What does that even mean?.........I couldn't count how many times I've seen that comment from representatives of GGS......but yet, no matter the feedback, things just keep getting more and more LAUGHABLE......and our feedback doesn't vary much:  Make the Game Worth Playing for Everybody in my opinion sums it up and is always the "feedback" in most cases...........Stop tryin' to fix what ain't broke and deal with some of the things that are.........Stop taking away the players' incentive as Rusty stated above, and leave things ALONE if you're not goin' to IMPROVE them!!  We have the WAY over priced farm lab to make our premium stuff......leave it out of the reward category.......We have the windmill and watermill to make our REGULAR stuff........leave it out of the reward category.......and I, for one, also am tired of opening mystery boxes and being DISAPPOINTED!!  No one should actually "heavy sigh" every time you open a mystery box and have 50 more premium pig feed to add to your thousands of thousands you already have!!  Every player can NOT afford to buy gold very often, if at all, and the rewards are something to LOOK FORWARD to, NOT dread!!  It's a shame we're even havin' to say anything, sometimes I feel like a kindergarten teacher tryin' to explain Quantum Physics........sheesh
  •  sometimes I feel like a kindergarten teacher tryin' to explain Quantum Physics........sheesh
    That might be easier
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 31.03.2018
    i would like to buy some gold please, do you mind if i give you a can of beans for it?

cos the rubbish you currently view as 'rewards' for player intensive events, shows clearly you have no idea about the value of things - you replace a gold licence with cow feed.......... cow feeeeeeed! lmao

its either you've lost sight of what the players view as value items worth winning, or you view us with utter contempt with a 'suck it up' attitude towards your player base

which is it?
  • Hopefully, there will be a compensation package with the missing rewards.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Everyone is going to leave the game if this is going to just continue 
    REMOVE THOSE CONSTRUCTION COINS .  Many dont need them . Its nothing compared to the rewards thats we were getting earlier .

Either give second construction slot if u really care about the players or noone needs those tokens and bring back old rewards.
    No GML in hwe = no nongold player in game .

Even most of the players who buy gold find it just as a waste of time to compete anymore for these pig feeds and those funny rewards .
  • kerrbear (US1)kerrbear (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    How Am I suppose to even use the coins if steve the architect hasn't shown up? I also won one of the 24hr build and construct bonus from the school. Everything is upgraded to the point of needing the architect on all three farms! How am I supposed to use that reward if steve has not shown up...Was that just a waste of time and money to be able to get that reward. My 24hrs will be up in the morning....very disappointed!!!!  I also think that all these new rewards stink! you can do better GGS....oh wait it was better....well I guess you screwed that one up!
  • I was getting ready to start the HWE when I looked at this topic, then went back to look at the rewards.  500 goldfish feed? 30 wet pig feed?  I don't see any incentive here at all, I didn't see any rewards I would want to have, the 3000 horseshoes that used to be in a lower category plus the 7000 horseshoes were incentives for me in training my horses, but now the 7000 hs are gone,  and of course the GMC that is now gone and replaced with a flowering snow patch.  That along with the fact that the amounts of points needed now make this yet another event I will from now on ignore.  I find the weekly events are impossible for me to do at level 3 now, unless you use a lot of seaweed feed there is no way I could get over 5000 milk in less then 3 days.  It took two days to get the drop items, then the time was out and I was still on part 3.  That is the last time I will even give it a go on a weekly event, this is the 4th or 5th one I was unable to accomplish.
  • GGS is all take take take not give give give it seems .... rewards do not justify expenditure and targets unrealistic.
  • I agree.  The new CHWE rewards stink!  The old rewards had me getting up at odd hours to keep HW going, but not now.  Especially taking away the two mining licenses.  I'm done.  So done with it...
  • Wisso (US1)Wisso (US1) Posts: 19
    edited 31.03.2018

What a deal!
    This is going to take 4 days and nights of my life or I can harvest 1 wildflower and watch the mission timer tick  :)
    I never post here but I had to do it cant be quiet about this nonsense...
  • The disaster is a new gift, there are gifts that can be produced smoothly. back to the old one!
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 31.03.2018
    I did not realize that they changed the rewards until I realized I had more construction tokens. Then I went to check them. WTH???!?? My only incentive were the 3GML. This new rewards are outrageous, so bad. I'm mad at myself I didn't check them before. All that seaweed and boosters for absolutely nothing. I should have known better. I'm so disappointed and angry right now. Seriously rethink what on earth are you doing,  because this is getting worse by the minute.
    Edit: the rewards must be worth while, an incentive to use time and resources playing the event. Enough with things we can get easily by normal harvesting our farms!

^$$#*% $^$*#*&&&!

Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665

Maybe they should rename this part ???
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    No seaweed or GML's to be seen, whats the point?

This has gone from greed to utter lack of respect for its customer base. "New" rewards to any person with common sense or even the slightest bit of intelligence you would assume means better rewards not water and regular feed we could make just by farming normally. The 3 GML's reward replaced by some premium cowfeed? Are u kidding me????
    Yes they are kidding with u 
    Can u do something  >:)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    We will take your feedback back to the team.

Pickle

One brave soul came and said that I know its easy to say but where is the response we need reesopnse nott these words dear the team was aware of the consequences yet they put it again means they are playing with us trolling with us 
    In simple words this line helps every one and I was expecting cm to came and said that line hahah but u came thanks dear

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Well..I was almost ready to buy some gold after that ridiculous deep sea fishing debacle. There have been a few hiccups along the way but I really thought you guys wanted to make this a better game.  Unfortunately greed has taken over again.
    You will have your big gold buyers no matter what and good on them but you are underestimating the value of the sometimes gold buyers,  The ones that don't have a lot to spend but will buy when they can afford it.
    Seriously I wouldn't waste my money on any of these events now.
  • GG's is deaf to our discontent and comments only thing you can do about it is STOP buiying gold and stop spending it 
    maybe than they wil listen up
  • You all know where the feedback goes, the circular file, never to be seen again. 
  • WHY !!! Again with changing the prizes making these events not even worth playing GG Change the prizes back please..
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    I've been playing for 2 years now and for the last 9 months, maybe a year, I've been spending a modest amount weekly in the 2 for 1 deals.  I've done that because with owning more than one dog I've never been obsessed with buying new clothes and I last took a vacation 20 years ago.  Buying gold for the game was my little luxury.  These new CC and HW rewards are the last straw for me so, d'ya know what,  next Tuesday I'm off to add to my wardrobe and  pop in the travel agents to pick up some holiday brochures.  
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    I checked before I started this event and when I saw that the prizes resembled the CC prizes, that did it for me.

I can't be bothered, so   if the silo runs, it runs and if it doesn't, no big deal.

I will not be wasting my time, resources or gold on this poor excuse of an event with inferior prizes.

• Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    what would happen if All Coops decided NOT to buy gold for a week, or maybe 2 weeks,  could it possibly be a month.....We want ALL REWARDS back the way they was.  Who cares if we can upgrade 2 things at a time....Why are you messing with us ?????   You are making it to where nobody wants to spend a dime on gold, or waste there time and resources.  The rewards we got during Coop Challenge was a joke compared to what we was getting, and now the CHWE. WOW,  Ive been playing over 5 yrs, You GGS are getting worse instead of better. Go Figure.   PLEASE Give us back the rewards we had, before you changed to this, whatever you call them, but they area waste of time. SMH GGS
Sign In to comment.