Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New CC Activity Rewards

2»

Comments

• plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 26.07.2020

Post edited by plovers barrow (IN1) on
  • Hard work rewards for Cooperative Championship,  Gold League,  March 26th, 2018 

1.   100 regular chick feed
    2.   3 ss wheat
    3.  10 reg goat feed
    4.  20 reg fert
    5.  30 tickets
    6.  30 reg fert
    7.  100 wwc coop points
    8.  4 ss corn
    9.  50 wet pig feed
    10.  30 reg duck feed
    11.  6 construction tokens
    12.  55 tractors
    13.  1 sm. charm
    14. 30 cow silage
    15.  100 pig feed
    16.  120 cow feed
    17.  250 GF pellets
    18.  25,000 farm dollars
    19.  35 fly
    20.  220 liquid fert
    21.  8 construction token
    22.  150 wwc coop points
    23.  50 register
    24.  13 rapa seed
    25.  130 pig feed
    26.  190 honeydew
    27.  1 ss vanilla
    28.  40 prem cow feed
    29.  1,250 lucky coins
    30.  70 prem liquid fert
    31.  60 certs
    32.  2 watercans
    33.  9 construction tokens
    34.  16,500  xp
    35.  10 prem duck feed
    36.  14 violets  (I didn't have any!)
    37.  10 business cards
    38.  10 donkey feed
    39.  7 rapa seed
    40.  7 reg mystery boxes
    41.  5 reg. blackberry
    42.  2 ancient charms
    43.  5 ss alfalfa
    44.  2 karma.. coming your way
    45.  110 feed scoops
    46.  160 reg. GH fert
    47.  25 super cow feed
    48.  3 ghost rods
    49.  11 construction tokens
    50.  200 wwc coop points
    51.  5,000 xp
    52.  3 mystery oil
    53.  ss barley
    54.  4,000 goldfish pellets
    55. 85 super pig
    56.  3 ss grapefruit
    57.  250 wwc coop points
    58.  8 rose seed
    59.  1 ss dandelion
    60.  3,150 xp
    61.  4 fig seed
    62.  35 fly
    63.  250 horseshoes
    64.  90 prem pig feed
    65.  10 rapa
    66.  90 reg. cow feed
    67.  1 apricot
    68.  12 construction tokens
    69.  sherwood tree 4x4, 7cvh, 37h, quality 3
    70.  13 humus
    71.  1 ss cabbage
    72.  300 wwc coop points
    73.  40 super honeydew
    74.  13 construction tokens
    75.  15 super duck
    76.  2 cloudberry
    77.  30 prem. humus
    78.  3 GH sw
    79.  50 cow feed
    80.  10 prem duck feed
    81.  30 water
    82.  2 gooseberry
    83.  60 prem. cow feed
    84.  40 wwc coop points
    85.  8 transporters
    86.  8 tools
    87.  sherwood bridge,  4x4, 8cvh, 42h, quality 4
    88.  40 prem. fertilizer
    89.  50 super duck
    90.  15 roses
    91.  7 super humus
    92.  2 sunflower
    93.  14 construction tokens
    94. 50 donkey feed
    95.  REGULAR MINING LICENSE (1)
    96.  16 lunchbox
    97.  3 ss rosehips
    98.  220 donkey feed
    99.  80 prem. cow feed
    100.  30 sw fert
    101.  500 wwc coop points
    102.  125 sw feed (how did we get here?)
    103.  2 ss elderberry
    104.  23 super humus
    105.  2,000 horseshoes
    106.  70 super duck
    107.  65 super fert
    108.  1 ss blackberry
    109.  35 teamwork
    110.  15 construction tokens
    111.  10 toolbox
    112.  95 super fert
    113.  1 ss pineapple
    114.  600 wwc coop points
    115.  110 reg. duck feed
    116.  1 bronze mystery box
    117.  sherwood ladder house,  4x4, 15cvh, 77h, quality 8
    118.  free range pigsty skin 

I'm speechless at how much GGS truly appreciates their paying customer base.

• First and foremost please give us something to compensate those rewards like giving all of those rewards for those who have participated in the cc, next thing is that give a sufficient gap between each rewards so they not hard nor easy to obtain since there over 110 rewards.

the second thing is why didn't i get the apple appearance no seriously i didn't get it 

then at last the new cc rewards im so done for wait naughty or nice event to have ghost rods and in cc #bring gold mining license for 120th reward , and if those two aren't added just add like uhhh special cc port or profile pic. 

thank you 
    ~aravind
  • plovers barrow (IN1)plovers barrow (IN1) IN1 Posts: 82
    edited 26.07.2020
    Yes Rocks..
    Post edited by plovers barrow (IN1) on
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    someone sure outdid themselves in putting together the worst prizes ever for a CC
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 27.03.2018
    107th cc reward is 65 premium fertilizer really........ i have 30000+ P.F. at this time so who care's about your 65. and most of people have all things in huge quantity feed , fertilizer etc. Is this rewards of people hard work? With these rewards i have no reason to search missions. GGS have to suspend that people who suggested this worst idea. Please don't touch old events for god sake. Doing game worst day by day.
    Post edited by shantam (IN1) on
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I was so excited for this update. I have been playing this game for 5 years now and took a hiatus from the game. When I returned I found all these great new features and changes.  The game had gotten boring after a long time and I was so excited that I could basically build whole new farms with all new items like irish coops and small tropical cows ect...
    The sky is the limit for the developers of GGS & this update not only lacked imagination but insulted its players/customers.  Not only did you ruin the pre-existing rewards but you did nothing with the big rewards for the coops that work their rears off to earn the top positions.
    There are only so many gigantic dandy ducks, coop apples & cherries you can put down.  There are so many things you can do yet you, ggs do not do these things.  You can give special silo's, special composters, special olive and or citrus orchards, special windmill...the list goes on and on.  Yet you change nothing .  Maybe make a trade deal where you can exchange say 5 cooperative apples for a even more special apple orchard.  My point is there is so much you can do and your just not getting the point that you can make the changes.
    There are so many different types of rewards you can give coops besides the sad items you are giving those who spend real money and work really hard to get these rewards. the sky is the limit there too. This update was a huge sad fail and something needs to be done.  thanks. 
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 28.03.2018
    I would also like to express my disdain for the current CC prizes.  These so-called prizes are very belittling.  As I tabbed through them I was completely shocked by the thoughtlessness put into selecting the new prizes.   Regular chick, pig and cow feed?? Some wet pig feed or cow silage???  Some regular fertilizer. Also I seen someone mention a regular mining license for one of the higher prizes in gold league???  really?  I already have 24/2.  If a license is needed, usually one only needs to collect a batch of cow feed.   What does GGS think we do on our farms all day???  We make feeds and ferts,  we don't need those menial prizes.  I find the current prizes very insulting. 

As far as HAVING to use the extra build slot first and not being able to store any extra coins we earn ... ridiculous.

I really had high hopes for Bigfarm after GGS put out their apology post but sadly they have gotten too use to abusing their players and I can no longer put any hope or faith in this company.   All they want to do is keep taking everything good away from the players hoping they will spend money on gold. 
    Post edited by Shay1968 (US1) on
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 28.03.2018
    Yes Rocks..so much vexed and disappointed with new rewards change,was holding back from posting just to get myself into ethical words to say to GGS.. To me & most ppl in bf,cc is the only thing keeps us going in this game,as we put in our real money for those gold packs. Dont we have mills on our farm to produce those dumb feeds ? huh.. i cant understand why ggs throwing this garbage as rewards..when we were expecting older rewards to get better,this has been thrown at us.most ppl didnt play missions today in cc,also on seeing this garbage rewards,they just announced they're quitting the game and logged off.I just wonder, having got some gold packs,GGS is making a mockery of the gold buyers who plan for cc's.Either GGS is developing another new game,so they're making BF lose it's sheen so that the crowd can be carried to their new game or they just think us FOOLS.Been a gamer for years and i bet either of the above is right. If the old rewards doesnt come back or even better ones,me too not gonna waste my time and hard earned money here.Stopped buying gold already,will make use of it asap and be done with BF & GGS. do u think there's still hope they gonna listen to us pleading on behalf of so many ppl there ? i've lost it rocks..just holding back the decision to quit as u asked to wait for a few days:)
    Right plovers, now who will play cc for those very very useless rewards. I talk to many players and seen so many comments and after that i have started to find any other good game as bf is becoming useless day by day. Thinking to start playing clash of clans(COC) as i play that game daily these days in place of big farm.
    In starting I didn't check rewards and went crazy in missions but then after seeing coop msgs, I check rewards and stop playing cc as i saw noone playing cc much as earlier.
    And waiting for the person's feedback who bought RPS kites from their real MONEY:P
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    So they've removed all the seaweed, AND the Bronze, Silver, and Gold Mystery Boxes (which typically gave 30-50 seaweed each) from the CC rewards, leaving nothing but a few construction coins, some charms, and a couple of "garbage" Deco that are immediately turned into Greta.

Yup, time to completely ignore the CC.  This ranks right up there with the "Rebalancing" of the Deep Sea Fishing boats. Unless you're the *1* Co-Op that can win the CC in the Gold League, there are basically no rewards worth doing this event for.

Many in my Co-Op are now debating the worth of doing the CC until the prizes are commensurate with the effort (and cost) to acquire them.

• Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    edited 28.03.2018
    :dizzy:
  • mala01 (INT1)mala01 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    edited 28.03.2018
    They are not stupid (GGS) They did this for a number of reasons(on purpose) and first is to ppl  spend earned licenses and gold and have to buy gold for money,and they knew that people would lose motivation, but they had to do it-People have too much reserve in everything-it's a two-pointed sword, but it had to be worked out for them to earn more money,than now...

That is, and as a real economy, it can not always go to the plus, it simply is not possible, the falls must exist, in order to rise again, and this is also deliberately done

Ps:And they will return those old prizes(next time or in few times ) when we get a little bit of a bit - and we'll be happy again, ehhh
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    In the ideal world that.s what would happen mala01.  In reality people will just stop playing the game and move to another one.
  • Just a thought here - as no matter what the prizes someone will always be unhappy - with one exception - GOLD. (maybe 2 exceptions - dollars might also work, especially for those of us not a very high levels).  

Start with lower amounts, say 50 gold, then 100 gold, then 125 etc or whatever amounts the powers that be decide, at least the players could then spend it on what they want/need to progress - whether thats regular feed, extra buildings, upgrades, fishing etc.  

It may lack imagination, but I bet the players would appreciate that more than another decoration to fit in!  And that way 'hard work really does pay off'!

• Oh yes, and I forgot to add that it could even be good business sense for GGS - if that upgrade gets close, but just out of reach players will spend 'real' money to buy the extra if they see it as achievable rather than impossible!  
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 28.03.2018
    ....BrownieGirl (US1) said:
    Additional Hard work rewards for Cooperative Championship,  Gold League,  March 26th, 2018 

88.  40 prem. fertilizer
    89.  50 super duck
    90.  15 roses
    91.  7 super humus
    92.  2 sunflower
    93.  14 construction tokens
    94. 50 donkey feed
    95.  REGULAR MINING LICENSE (1)
    96.  16 lunchbox
    97.  3 ss rosehips
    98.  220 donkey feed
    99.  80 prem. cow feed
    100.  30 sw fert
    101.  500 wwc coop points
    102.  125 sw feed (how did we get here?)
    103.  2 ss elderberry
    104.  23 super humus
    105.  2,000 horseshoes
    106.  70 super duck
    107.  65 super fert
    108.  1 ss blackberry
    109.  35 teamwork
    110.  15 construction tokens
    111.  10 toolbox
    112.  95 super fert
    113.  1 ss pineapple
    114.  600 wwc coop points
    115.  110 reg. duck feed
    116.  1 bronze mystery box
    117.  sherwood ladder house,  4x4, 15cvh, 77h, quality 8
    118.  free range pigsty skin 

I'm speechless at how much GGS truly appreciates their paying customer base.

BrownieGirl (US1).  Thank you for posting this.

I must say again ... a regular mining license for a higher # prize in Gold league?????  That is only $2,000 farm cash AFTER having to take the time to mine it.  ::::shaking my head::::

I look at the "additional" prizes for gold league and there is nothing of value there what-so-ever except for the ONE prize of seaweed feed.  Why would anyone (in their right mind) put in the extra effort, gold, and resources to even bother trying to get into the gold league unless they and their entire co-op were willing to put in an extreme amount of extra effort, gold, and resources to reach the top 5 spots where one could get a dandy duck coop which can now be obtained from the WWC trader.  The prizes are absolutely shameful.
  • I think this has got to be the lowest that GGS have went to and they clearly deleted my incentive to play in any CC i think many of us were exited to read they were redoing the prizes in the CC and after everyone had put their comments asking for stuff they redo the whole CC and give us CRAP
     To all the players who Play Shinkie who is now going to play that because they pay for it with gold and to boost their points in the Coops to be given that load of Dirt for the huge amounts of gold that they must spend to achieve the 10 million RP they get their  coop Pig feed and fishing rods just to name 2 of the insults  GGS i think you having a laugh at the players 
    . May be you should ban shinkie same way as you banned the kits that many players had i dont play Shenkie or dont  have a kite your description was in fairness of the players but this game is very far from FAIR when now we expected to play for utter rubbish ,. So now let me ask you whats the point of the CC ??? plus they are now almost weekly and im sick of them there is only so much any player will do and the BF is now like a JOB the fun is well and truly GONE . I think the many coops now who are challenging for number 1 will soon drop cos the player incentive is well and truly  gone I too would love to know whats the story now on kites ?? since many of dont have and seems we wont be getting but i dont want a kite cos who would now want to play or PAY for utter rubbish 
  • The irony of winning Robin Hood decorations!  

• I don't much care about the prizes for the CC, I am heartily sick of weekly coop championships.
  • FOR REAL.. now we get (beeped* over again with the HWE. Same crap jack rewards as we got during cc. I'm about to just jump and forget this whole game all together. Spend money for what?? GGS must have gotten 2 little revenue and in deep doodoo. This doodoo is more than ridiculous and to be honest disrespectful  and insulting. Keep your foolish prices.. I have had it. 
  • The rewards do not justify the expenditure and the targets are unrealistic for most players. 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 31.03.2018
    ........ I have been playing this game for 5 years now and took a hiatus from the game. When I returned I found all these great new features and changes....

......... this update not only lacked imagination but insulted its players / customers.  Not only did you ruin the pre-existing rewards but you did nothing with the big rewards for the coops that work their rears off to earn the top positions.

There are only so many gigantic dandy ducks, coop apples & cherries you can put down.  There are so many things you can do yet you, ggs do not do these things. 

You can give special silo's, special composters, special olive and or citrus orchards, special windmill...the list goes on and on.  Yet you change nothing . 

Maybe make a trade deal where you can exchange say 5 cooperative apples for a even more special apple orchard.  My point is there is so much you can do and your just not getting the point that you can make the changes....

There are so many different types of rewards you can give coops besides the sad items you are giving those who spend real money and work really hard to get these rewards. the sky is the limit there too.

This update was a huge sad fail and something needs to be done.  thanks. 

I couldn't agree more @rie22 (US1)

I am not sure when you took a break from the game.  In case you missed it, the very controversial new format for CC started with very nice prizes, which underwent a series of changes and slowly GGS substituted all the reward with less valuable ones. After several adjustments any gold based reward has disappeared and has been replaced with worthless stuff

My guess is that if there is yet another change after this last one it will be to remove the rewards completely and let people play the event just to spend

There have been countless discussions like this one, voicing discontent and protesting against the new changes. Of course there have been also empty promises to do something and / or look into our suggestions, promises that never materialized into anything at all, but were followed instead by more devastating changes. This without mentioning the countless discussions about the frequency of CC, frequency that shows how this team of developers is unsuitable for the job

Those discussion are lost into a "sapient inept" forum search engine which makes it impossible to see the threads, assuming they still exist after the changed forum etc

This not to say that we shouldn't let them know how appalled we are with their policy and development strategy, but to say once we voiced our discontent, we should not expect any improvement

These people are not making mistakes as many players believe, they really mean to reduce the game to a mere spending, their goal is to see us spend at each click, at that point any further development will be unnecessary

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 31.03.2018
    Absolutely, these are not mistakes, these are very poor decisions

...unless you know you're going to close the game in the not too distant future

with a client based business, if you want (or need) to generate more money you have basically two broad avenues open to you - increase the client base, and with those new customers some will spend money on the game and so on, the other is to squeeze the current client base for everything you can

ggs appear for some time to have adopted the latter strategy and that for sure is a short term plan (making the game less appealing and more of a chore, in short), cos no business can sustain the squeeze indefinitely, clients leave, its as simple as that, and my gut still tells me this game is destined for the bin, it's just how long can they milk their user base until it says enough and enough leave, then its adious

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665

Maybe they should rename this part ???
  • Change in prizes makes the events not even worth doing... Please change the prizes back to what they were before  GG How many players are you trying to lose now 
  • geogur (US1)geogur (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    The prizes suck,good games  needs to rethink prize compensation or too many will just ignore the coop challenges or just do the minimum, then ggs will lose more money because less people will want to buy. 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    GGS...this is the second CC where the rewards are TRASH... some seeds and feed for the effert needed didnt worth. and with the coop HWE is the third event in a row.
    This is your target GGS:
    To demotivate players?
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Wow WWC points still up as rewards in the CC......could u be any more disrespectful or lazy? At this point nothing surprises me when it comes to GGS......the ball hasn't just been dropped, its fallen off the cliff and lost forever. ,
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    edited 05.04.2018
    few coops in  our gold league,well we will ignore this cc,we don't care any more,for what we have  to play...
    and i see other coops play with 50% or less 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file