Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Worldwide Championship 2018 March 2nd - March 30th

archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
How did people go?

I play all day everyday and didn't get enough points to complete things, is this event only really for the high level players to complete!?!

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,523
    How did people go?

I play all day everyday and didn't get enough points to complete things, is this event only really for the high level players to complete!?!
    Great job.  :)

Yes, a lot of them are very difficult to complete. This is how I am doing:

ninjahuman @ au 1

Guides: Pleasure Park
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    My progress on day 25:

Some points are harder to achieve than others.
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • just tells me fishing, coop & event need better balancing
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Good initiativ, was wondering about others. :)

172.799 points

100/100
    100/100
    41/100
    52/100
    41/100
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 360
    just to make you feel better (maybe it won't) i'm level 352 and i didn't finish 2 of the rewards, didn't even come close...the fishing and the events...
  • Level 148 and 3 not finished - the fishing, the co-operative and the events (and thats despite usually playing around 10 - 15 missions each day, getting to the last chapter for the Island before the end of the wwc, and harvesting edge plants on every corn or dandelion run!) 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,567
    Has anyone received their deco? Or is it coming with the coins?

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I did receive the calm springs (think that's the english name) deco as soon as WWC ended.
  • kerrbear (US1)kerrbear (US1) US1 Posts: 38
    Where is the architect?!?!  How is getting the build time bonus considered a reward if you can't upgrade anything because you have no architect? I have everything on all 3 farms upgraded to the point of needing an architect. Now I have the bonus but no way to upgrade!! Not much of a reward if I can't use it!
    Kerri72 @ us 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,567
    I did receive the calm springs (think that's the english name) deco as soon as WWC ended.
    Thanks, grrr!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 30.03.2018
    I have not received coin payout for this week yet.

Last WWC ended without payout, but we did get the coins payout later in the day, hours later.

I assume it is the same this time, that we will get our coins for this week in a couple hours yet, but it is very scary to not see your coins after the WWC ends.

edit: thank you CathyD.

That is still very scary, to not even recieve coins the same day, last WWC was hours late but not days late...

edit: I just saw the mod bulletin, WHY is coin payout on Tuesday?? that doesn't make any sense at all!
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Coin payout will be on Tues, after the holiday weekend.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file