Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 27th - WWC 4th Run - Discussion

Comments

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I did get the payout a short while after posting this. I did get more points than before. They seem to be adding up faster this time & I am getting the hard work rewards faster. My points were around double what I had last time.

The catch is that the coin payout was just a hair more than I got for the first week of the last WWC.

At this rate I will be lucky to get enough coins to buy something good in 6 months.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    In 6 months anything worth buying will probably be removed because it caused things to be unbalanced. They sure do try to push selling those coins though.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    hmm - my coins were the lowest ever - think the rework must have altered some major counting in the system.

my server SKN used to be no 3-4 now we are no 10 :(

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    In 6 months anything worth buying will probably be removed because it caused things to be unbalanced. They sure do try to push selling those coins though.
    A friend in my co-op said the same thing. I did manage to score one (1) kite just before it was removed. I only managed that since I had been hoarding tokens for a while & used every one of them on that WWC Wheel. That was on top of saving all my coins from the last few WWC's.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I am around 24th on the Australian server; how many WCC coins should I have received last week? I'm pretty sure I received next to nothing, suspect I haven't received any at all. I had about 4500 coins when it started, that's still about how much I have.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    The WWC trader - trades in silver coins you earn weekly for your ranking. You can buy limited items for the coins, like Candy cow sheds, viking donkey, viking duck and many others. The truck is yellow colors, sorta looks like a hummer-pickup.

Versus Lucky coins - the gold coins with square hole in middle you can use at Omar's trader (Omar trades in gold or in lucky coins) when he visits. You earn lucky coins randomly from events like Lake Festival, Tanuki etc.

Ah ok, thank you kindly for the info, much appreciated.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Whazzup with this?  Countdown clock just showed up and calendar shows 18th.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

quick question pls:

are the events in the WWC calendar correct or not ?

I see 2 CC and a HWE for single players in between, not sure about the nature of the HWE tho, just the color indicates it is not the coop event

Also the 3 events will start one after the other with no interruption, what fun... the ultimate deterrent to join coops, is this also correct ?

thx ! 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Oh, good grief. 
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I see the annoying leprechaun is around for another 9 days. Not helpful when we have another CC in 24 hours.
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 16.03.2018
    @shazamd (US1)

go here to see the post Wabbit made about the events and calendar:    BigFarm Events - March 2018

Pickle

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    @shazamd (US1)

go here to see the post Wabbit made about the events and calendar:    BigFarm Events - March 2018

Pickle

that post from Wabbit is the reason I asked if the events in the calendar are correct or not

What @WascallyWabbit posted is totally different and according to him this next CC is the last of the month and there are also no more HWEs 

@WascallyWabbit
    Asia Themed Event: 9th - 15th March
    Fishing Hard Worker Event: 14th - 16th March  13th - 15th March
    Hawaii Themed Event: 16th - 22nd March
    Co-operative Championship: 17th - 20th March
    Shinkei Suijaku: 17th - 20th March
    Wedding Planner Themed Event: 18th - 23rd March

• aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 16.03.2018
    I see the annoying leprechaun is around for another 9 days. Not helpful when we have another CC in 24 hours.

With 9 more days of Leprechaun, we could probably have another 2 CC's... wooo hooo!
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I don't mind the leprechaun.......a little gold for picking the right pot is worth the prank.

CC on the other hand is soooo overplayed and pointless. Surely they could find a better event to give us more often than that one?
  • aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 16.03.2018
    Can't be bother with the Leprechaun, I tried but on atleast 2 occassions, I got re-pranked 3 times in a row. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Currently the Leprechaun prank has settled out of the way on the nursery on the Gourmet farm and that is where it will stay until the event ends.
    Post edited by aussie_mark (AU1) on
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Any way, where we can get the calender sync with what is really going on, so forum doesnt say one thing and the calender says something otherwise?

I have told the coop to ngore the calender and trust the dates I give out to them instead.
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I know I am late to the discussion here, but I just realized that the prizes for the farm and horse categories of the WWC have changed.  I was looking forward to getting to the 20 mystery box prize (used to be prize #99 for those categories, I believe) and was sad to see that it is no longer there.  The 5 golden mystery boxes are nice, but I thought they were the last prize before.  So then I checked out the other categories and saw that they have 25 mystery boxes at prize 66, but I don't get that far on the fishing, coop or event categories.  I didn't pay close attention at the start, so I don't know what else has been changed for this WWC. 
  • Any plans to extend the Worldwide Championship (WWC) beyond the Cooperative Challenge (Coopcha)?

As it stands: there are 73 hours remaining in the WWC and 83 hours remaining in the Coopcha. Which means Coopcha Cooperative points will not be applied to the WWC, right?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Are there are plans with what will be done about the booster decorations? Will they be added back in with limits? Or removed from purchasing completely? Or something else?
  • I was looking forward to the end of the World Champs, Steve the Architect had arrived and was waiting for me to use the Shorter Times to start upgrading and then...............

...........he left 43 minutes before the end of the event.  

What a strange coincidence!!!!!!
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I was looking forward to the end of the World Champs, Steve the Architect had arrived and was waiting for me to use the Shorter Times to start upgrading and then...............

...........he left 43 minutes before the end of the event.  

What a strange coincidence!!!!!!
    Yes, that's what I thought, but hey, maybe GGS, has decided that we should all benefit from the new buildingcoins at the same time, so no one has an advantage over others?
     You know us in Bronze League won only 46 as I recall - dunno about beginners, but probably not more.
    I bet we'll see a few or more 'special offers' the days to come, where you can buy those little coins ;) 
    *Don't start without us..., give us a few special offers so that we can obtain what's missing, by using real golden gold coins instead, please!' .
    Is the above, what you think? Then I would think, that you should re-think whatever is your strategy....

warning; ironi was used in this post

Has anyone received their deco? Or is it coming with the coins?
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Received my deco when WWC ended
    Received my deco when WWC ended
    Thanks, lambcake. I'll look again.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 30.03.2018
    Why is coin payout not until Tuesday? That does not make any sense to me at all.
    Why is coin payout not until Tuesday? That does not make any sense to me at all.
    Their offices are on Easter Holidays and they get back in on Tuesday. Europe generally enjoys a longer Easter Holiday than is typical here in the states.
    edited 30.03.2018
    Their offices are on Easter Holidays and they get back in on Tuesday. Europe generally enjoys a longer Easter Holiday than is typical here in the states.
    what does the fact that they are on holiday have to do with payout? shouldn't payout be automated?

why does it require human involvement et al?

edit: thank you for the (half) explanation but it still makes no sense to me, at all.

edit: that they are on holiday has not affected the start of the HWE, why should it affect the payout of an event that has already come and gone?
    what does the fact that they are on holiday have to do with payout? shouldn't payout be automated?

why does it require human involvement et al?

edit: thank you for the (half) explanation but it still makes no sense to me, at all.

edit: that they are on holiday has not affected the start of the HWE, why should it affect the payout of an event that has already come and gone?
    My guess would be that when there's a payout, they get a lot of messages to support because someone didn't get theirs, or someone didn't get enough, or something went wrong ... etc.  The event has to end and be analyzed before someone hits the button. Makes sense to do that when people are in the office. Not sure what the rush is about -- the coins never amount to much.
    edited 31.03.2018

My guess would be that when there's a payout, they get a lot of messages to support because someone didn't get theirs, or someone didn't get enough, or something went wrong ... etc.  The event has to end and be analyzed before someone hits the button. Makes sense to do that when people are in the office. Not sure what the rush is about -- the coins never amount to much.
    the rush is about the scary feeling of not having what I have earned. It is odd to me that I seem to be the only worried one about. With each passing second I could feel the glitches piling up, burying my coins, never to be seen again. Although I'm less worried now that I've seen the official statement, that was my first reaction.

you don't have to feel the way that I do, but its a valid question

edit: and you are right, the coins are not worth much to most people, but they are in fact the only thing I care about. no other prize has caught my fancy, but I want some of the sprites/skins/appearances that are found in the trader, that is the only thing that has motivated me (at all, whatsoever, etc. etc.) in this game up to this point.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    This is probably a stupid question...as the WWC has ended, why is the 10,000,000 reward for the temporary farm, which I have earned this morning, points for the WWC? Should there not be a more useful prize at this stage? Or am I just so slow at temporary farms that everyone else got theirs weeks ago?
Sign In to comment.