Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 26th- New Rewards (Extended Downtime - Completed March 21st) - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Anyone else feel like ignoring the CC now? 

*Raising hand.*
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Isnt  Co-operative Championship a major part of the game ? Like a cornerstone ?

As far as i understand the game....its all about teamwork and co-ops. And competition between co-op's is what CC is all about.

Should CC not have good rewards....or is it that GGS is not able to undestand what good rewards are.

What goes on in the mind of GGS..when it makes decisions ? 

I have a feeling they are doing this on purpose.

Who else thinks something's fishy at GGS ?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I do know that I make complains from time to time, but far from all the time.

Try to chill. This isnt the most important in life.

If I was going to complain about every little thing, then I should start complaining, that we are getting changed all the time from the one below us. They only do some effort in the first hour, and then its going back to normal. But I havent been complaining about it. And I still dont.

And about the rewards: why not focus on the fact, that u guys get tokens to the 2nd build slot instead? I think I can answer that: Its not worth the effort. We dont WANT it. We never wanted a 2nd build slot. There never in the past many years been asking about it. And now when we can get the tokens for it, then we dont want them, because its....Tokens...So its not worth the effort to do anything about it.
    No, what we dont is boxes and seaweed because that so much more important than the 2nd slot that we have been screamed about in the past several years.

If ppl are sooooooooooooo unhappy then I have a fairly easy question: Why even bothering to keep playing?
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246

If ppl are sooooooooooooo unhappy then I have a fairly easy question: Why even bothering to keep playing?
    I think that's what's  gonna be the outcome this time, they can't keep on squezing the lemon...it only get sour and so does the players....
    Wet pigfeed?...come on!?
    Ordinary mining license...come on!
    Yes, it might be good with an extra building slot, but I for one, will NOT have it, if it's on behalf on any decent prize we have had earlier....- just forget about it - it's not fair, it's greed...

AND
    Hire that numberguy already!....noone seems to know how to adjust anything, since 6 months now!
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Hey guys, thanks for all your feedback on the rewards and construction slot. We're taking a look into all of it and appreciate your experienced opinions. I don't have any specific details for now as we are just collecting feedback but thanks for sharing!
  • Well, let me add my feedback too...........I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WHEN I SAW REGULAR COW and PIG FEED as REWARDS!!!!.........I just shook my head in silent astonishment..........LOLOL!!!  How much more LAUGHABLE is this KEERAP gonna get!!??  GGS, you ALREADY knew that folks weren't THAT excited about a CC every, oh I don't know, COUPLE of DAYS!!!  But NOW!!??  PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!  Forget about it!!  LOLOLOL!!!!  I hope you all didn't really think you'd MAKE MONEY OFF THIS!!??  Lord have mercy!  I will continue to play the game as normal, because I like the game, but I'm not wasting any resources and I'm CERTAINLY NOT spending any REAL money on it..........
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 29.03.2018
    Prizes in the championship are terrible.
    Half of the construction coins simply disappeared because of the limit of 50. Why then do we have so many coins in prizes? I have nothing to build without an architect and I don't want construction coins to disappear. How will having 100 200 300 construction coins break the game? At the same time you can activate only one additional slot in any case. And now, because of the coins, I can't build a new decor. Why? Because the first is activated an additional slot for
    construction coins. Great ...

Post edited by Вифания (RU1) on
  • I think the reward list I see is almost acceptable for the Rookie League, but it might be a little underwhelming even for them.

I hate that they took away my 2x2 balloons for 4x4 trees. The construction tokens (at 84 during the event that runs weekly) are worth very little compared to the gold chests. Maybe if we could store enough to activate the slot twice at the time of our choosing they would be closer in value. 

I hate hearing something is being reworked, it always seems to turn out to be a loss.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    As I am.going to.something I think which cause me in a warning again but its needed to said on now 
    Basically these rewards are to great I want filthy rewards from the last cc these rewards I can't digest as u know we all are now known the nature of ggs but this time they put some thing too great but for me only I want regular last cc rewards even though I know they are not good as compared to these because in thoes rewards we get boxes now we don't have any and every body now how heavy the box wiegh is so I can take that burden and I think all.can so just take these good rewards and put thoes unwanted boxes back to the cc even though they are dump or dirty I like thoes type of rewards

Anyone else feel like ignoring the CC now? 

*Raising hand.*
    I am standing I think ggs can't see ur hand 
  • I think that the calendar in the office of GGS is not on the correct date, because it's not aprilfools yet. But when you look at the prizes they give with CCit must be april 1. It's one BIG JOKE and hope that this is one time only. There is no joy in playing a championship with such rewards.  :'(:'(:'(
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The single use upgrade slot.....is a complete joke, if I cannot retain more tokens.  It means I forgo all rewards until I use it.  We have to be able to store them.

Does no one at GGS know how this game is played anymore?  The prizes in the CC are beyond concerning.  There is no way that anyone should have thought that they were acceptable.
    The single use upgrade slot.....is a complete joke, if I cannot retain more tokens.  It means I forgo all rewards until I use it.  We have to be able to store them.

Does no one at GGS know how this game is played anymore?  The prizes in the CC are beyond concerning.  There is no way that anyone should have thought that they were acceptable.
    I think it's kind of a joke no matter how you look at it. If some hapless soul (me, probably) doesn't know they have enough tokens, or forgets, and decides to place a deco, BAM! The coins are are gone.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475

If I was going to complain about every little thing, then I should start complaining, that we are getting changed all the time from the one below us. They only do some effort in the first hour, and then its going back to normal. But I havent been complaining about it. And I still dont.

And about the rewards: why not focus on the fact, that u guys get tokens to the 2nd build slot instead? I think I can answer that: Its not worth the effort. We dont WANT it. We never wanted a 2nd build slot. There never in the past many years been asking about it. And now when we can get the tokens for it, then we dont want them, because its....Tokens...So its not worth the effort to do anything about it.
    No, what we dont is boxes and seaweed because that so much more important than the 2nd slot that we have been screamed about in the past several years.

I don't play the CC's because I am not in a co-op, but I was at one time and I can see why people are upset.  The CC's take a lot of time and effort, so why take away the prizes that were at least decent to play for?  I think your post here is really kind of, I don't know, a bit on the unwarranted side.  GGS is ruining the game for everyone, not just those in co-ops.
    I think no one is here  :D:D:D so doesn't matter if we cry or be happy at our gift ohhhh  so chill don't worry nothing's gonna change whats gonna change is the player u can be replaced by others simple :p;):p:p:p
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    edited 27.03.2018
    I have tried to copy and paste the link for the official announcement of this new feature so my coop can find it and it wont let me send it because it contains the word sex.  The s from rewards, and the ex from extended come together (no pun intended)  so you cant paste the link into an in game message and send it to your people.  I find that hilarious and annoying at the same time.
    Its also pretty hilarious that it will let me post it on here.
  • I have tried to copy and paste the link for the official announcement of this new feature so my coop can find it and it wont let me send it because it contains the word sex.  The s from rewards, and the ex from extended come together (no pun intended)  so you cant paste the link into an in game message and send it to your people.  I find that hilarious and annoying at the same time.
    Hey @Big Beck (US1) you can use this shortened link to send to your co-op https://goo.gl/bU7HRP
    I think no one is here  :D:D:D so doesn't matter if we cry or be happy at our gift ohhhh  so chill don't worry nothing's gonna change whats gonna change is the player u can be replaced by others simple :p;):p:p:p
    @Xcution (INT1) We are here and forwarding the feedback to the team. :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

I don't play the CC's because I am not in a co-op, but I was at one time and I can see why people are upset.  The CC's take a lot of time and effort, so why take away the prizes that were at least decent to play for?  I think your post here is really kind of, I don't know, a bit on the unwarranted side.  GGS is ruining the game for everyone, not just those in co-ops.
    I am in a coop, but as I stated: I dont complain about every tiny thing.
    And we do take part in all the CC's.

My coopleader had not even nocited the reward prices had changed. "It was about the same" she said when I told her about the complaining here.

And for the record: I havent heard a word of the downsize of he prices from my coop, so does that mean that we dont care or does it mean that we just play the game or.....?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 27.03.2018

I am in a coop, but as I stated: I dont complain about every tiny thing.
    And we do take part in all the CC's.

My coopleader had not even nocited the reward prices had changed. "It was about the same" she said when I told her about the complaining here.

And for the record: I havent heard a word of the downsize of he prices from my coop, so does that mean that we dont care or does it mean that we just play the game or.....?
    I think it was your directing your opinion toward other players in regards to the game and their complaints and how they feel.  I think if you gave your opinion of how you felt regarding the game it would have been more appropriate.  Like your opinion towards others and the new build slot.  Yes, we asked for an extra build slot, but we did not ask for it to be dependent upon tokens, and it being decided when we would use it.  Also, it looks like it is setup in rewards to earn more than the inventory will hold, so those hard earned tokens are then lost.  What would be the point of giving more tokens than can be stored in inventory?  I think they have a right to complain about that.  This is just an example of how your response regarding the complaints was unwarranted in my opinion.  But of course it is just my opinion, and it counts for nothing anyway.
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I really miss all the weaweed stuff 

i like the building coins, but still miss the seaweed
    I have tried to copy and paste the link for the official announcement of this new feature so my coop can find it and it wont let me send it because it contains the word sex.  The s from rewards, and the ex from extended come together (no pun intended)  so you cant paste the link into an in game message and send it to your people.  I find that hilarious and annoying at the same time.
    Hey @Big Beck (US1) you can use this shortened link to send to your co-op https://goo.gl/bU7HRP
    @Xcution (INT1) We are here and forwarding the feedback to the team. :)
    Yes u r are here i don't forgot about u guys 
    But if u send next over feed back nothing changes in laperchaun event one mod said the ranking rewards are under consideration what happen nothing so I am basically saying on practical example it doesn't change the fact u help us but the upper guys don't help us back
    The speed run list......On task 6, it said that I was 3rd, yet I did not get into task 7.
  • 2nd Construction Slot. LOVE the idea, HATE the execution!.  I've been longing for a 2nd building slot for quite some time.  I'm glad GG decided to add one, even though you have to collect coins to activate it.  

The problem is, that it doesn't let you decide WHEN to activate it.  I just wasted my slot upgrading a field.  I made sure the regular slot was selected but still used the extra slot first, wasting my coins.  
    If GG adjusts it, so we can choose when to activate it, I'll be ok with it, otherwise, I will have to halt ALL construction, until I'm ready to use the slot on something worthwhile (like an architect construction).  Not fun.
    2nd Construction Slot. LOVE the idea, HATE the execution!.  I've been longing for a 2nd building slot for quite some time.  I'm glad GG decided to add one, even though you have to collect coins to activate it.  

The problem is, that it doesn't let you decide WHEN to activate it.  I just wasted my slot upgrading a field.  I made sure the regular slot was selected but still used the extra slot first, wasting my coins.  
    If GG adjusts it, so we can choose when to activate it, I'll be ok with it, otherwise, I will have to halt ALL construction, until I'm ready to use the slot on something worthwhile (like an architect construction).  Not fun.
    My pet peeve, too. I'm so afraid I'll slap down a deco and waste my slot. The second slot actually seems to be slowing down upgrades because people are doing what you're going to do -- halt all upgrades so they won't waste it.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252

Bad hard work rewards = no one playing coop champs anymore  = no gold used or bought

Brilliant GGS...you have solved all our problems for the dreaded continual co op championships...Thank you :)   keep up the good work 
    I am willing to like the second slot, but only if I can store coins/tokens without limit.  
  • I don't really care one way or another about the extra construction slot, I seldom have enough money to worry about it. The CC rewards though, let me add my vote that they STINK! Thank you, GGS, for yet again affirming my decision to never spend real money on this game. You keep saying that you're not trying to drive customers away, but nearly every update lately belies your claim...ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!
    Wednesday has come and gone in Germany, and not a sound................................
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Wednesday has come and gone in Germany, and not a sound................................
    Last day before Easterdays they have probably closed office down for at few days now..
    They will pay WCC coins on Tuesday they said in an official announcement- that's first officeday after the holidays..
    Lag lag lag  1 hour straight can't can't have a farm to see what to do 
Sign In to comment.