Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New CC Activity Rewards

shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
New prize lineup is TERRIBLE!!  Way too much feed and collectibles that will never get used.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    there are not any charms or brushes or rakes unless i missed them and a lot less mystery boxes there stupid 2nd slot tokens mean nothing to me i will only use them because it will make me they needed to keep everything the same and just add a couple more prizes to it and a skin instead of the balloon is not good no reason for me to try and make my coop better for the coop championship
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No mystery boxes, no tokens, no seaweed anything ... and they think goldfish pellets is a prize worth having???

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    my members have been making so many goldfish pellets that the pond is full during the coop championship so they are not a prize to us for some of the members i would guess it would be a problem if the pond is full again 
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 27.03.2018
    11th prize: 6x constructions coins
    21st prize: 8x coins (14 total)
    33rd prize: 9x coins (23 total) - this one is wasted entirely
    49th prize: 11x coins (34 total)
    68th prize: 12x coins (45 total)
    74th prize: 14x coins (59 total) - except, wait, you can only hold 50 total... so that means that the 33rd prize is completely wasted! it is a non-prize! Is it very hard to do math?

and I agree, the new prizes are terrible.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    What has happened ? 
    Why were the good rewards like bronze ,silver and golden mystery boxes, tokens and brushes and rakes replaced with those useless feeds and special seeds ?
    U give us 0 seaweed humus and send out the cooperative hard worker version which needs 40 to 100 of them to get to the last reward/good scores ? Seriously disappointed with the reward . I myself wont start a mission unless the rewards are going to be changed . I dont care about those construction coins (PS : i know how to get my things upgraded with archi without them ) .
    For nongold buyers most sources of seaweed and gold are cut now except for the temp farms which give some .No more competition is going to exist in the game . Why would a person spend if they dont get anything back ?

Please change it back to how it was earlier or most will be sitting like ducks ignoring those tents which already half are doing.
    Our team has lost all motivation ... a few did a few missions, and stopped for the evening already.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Our team has lost all motivation ... a few did a few missions, and stopped for the evening already.
    Same here
    i atleast start the stackmaster and collect all stables in missions , now not interested in doing that too 
    Same here
    i atleast start the stackmaster and collect all stables in missions , now not interested in doing that too 
    same here

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    GGS has reached a new low!!! What a worthless line up of prizes!! Pig feed, island seeds (we get plenty of those from the jetty), and totally worthless decos!!

Come on GGS ... make the prizes worth it for us!
    my members have been making so many goldfish pellets that the pond is full during the coop championship so they are not a prize to us for some of the members i would guess it would be a problem if the pond is full again 

We make plenty enough as it is. We want our mystery boxes, seaweed, and tokens back.

• 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    If these new prizes weren't so insulting, they could almost be laughable.

• @qewt (US1)

I was wondering the same thing...if it would allow us to keep the overage (9 tokens) when we 'went over 50'.  Thank You for laying it out so clearly!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The new prizes are very disappointing, they give almost no value compared to the amount of effort required to obtain them. If you keep the prizes as they are currently, most cooperatives will not even try to do anything in the event, before they could at least get a bit of seaweed and some mystery boxes for doing some missions, but now they will get items with almost no value compared to what they could get before. I know my cooperative will not be interested in the event anymore, hopefully they have not changed the prizes for the cooperative hard worker event to match these prizes.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I expected an improvement in rewards when I saw the planned update. If GGS want CC frequency as is its just common sense that the end prizes have to be good enough to motivate players to play them every time the event appears. Coop apples and the special duck coops are great but a lot of us have them now so they have lost their appeal so the next best thing would have been to either change these prizes and/or improve the hard work rewards along the way to make it worth the effort. Not only did they not change the end prize they have completely taken away all rewards of value so now i'm left wondering whats the point of playing this event?

To be honest I think i'm one of the few that isn't overly excited about the second construction slot, whats the rush? An intelligent farmer will have all upgrading strategies under control anyway. The best rewards in my opinion are seaweed, tokens, colored mystery boxes, time reduction boosters and of course gold. I don't see coops/players playing mission after mission to get a regular mining license as reward 95, the reward setup is an absolute joke but on a positive hopefully ALL coops will now ignore the CC and it will be a dead event.  
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    @gizmo22 (AU1)

Exactly what I was thinking...couldnt have said it any better.  Bravo.
  • i really also think the prizes suck 
    it really is a joke and sadly it is on us 
    usually i use gold to win a few missions but GG can write that1 of for now prizes werent worth the gold in the first place but now its just worse
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    edited 27.03.2018
    cc is dead and for my coop,we will play to drop to silver and be there in first 5 next time,it is much more better then to bi from 5th to 9th place in gold league,we will not use gold in this cc,just a little...

rewards are joke ,whats the point of playing this event? noooooooooo point....

PS: i use that rewards (gold boxes if i have luck to get gold mining licences or goldflower) to get back some gold (30%) i use in cc,now there is no chance for that...
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    edited 27.03.2018
    Hmmm... it seams loads of big players dont play ,maybe we will try first time to be in first 5 in cc in gold league,hmmm...
    and get big duck :dizzy:
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 27.03.2018
    74th prize: 14x coins (59 total) - except, wait, you can only hold 50 total... so that means that the 33rd prize is completely wasted! it is a non-prize! Is it very hard to do math?

You don't lose them, you go to 59. When you use the slot you get down to 9
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
    edited 27.03.2018
    The best rewards in my opinion are seaweed, tokens, colored mystery boxes, time reduction boosters and of course gold. I don't see coops/players playing mission after mission to get a regular mining license as reward 95, the reward setup is an absolute joke.
    Ditto. I had already lost interest in the cc due to the same top prizes and their frequency, but these new hw rewards are pitiful. Please no normal feed. No things we can easily produce or get from our normal farming. Those are not rewards: they are a slap on the face. And come on!, a normal mining license?  That must be an error. At least it should have been a gold mining license. Normal mining licenses are easily gotten from the mill and even normal mystery boxes can contain 7, yet you can have a maximum of 2 in your storage and not to mention that they are not really prizes after at least a certain level: they tie up your mine for 48h for just 2000 dollars... I wonder how many times people have to repeat themselves ...
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 27.03.2018

@mia111 (GB1)  Do you know this for a fact because you have already collected prize # 74?  I agree that what you describe is one of the ways how the game has treated won prizes that exceed an inventory limit, however the OA clearly states that once you reach 50 tokens you will stop collecting them and thus I share @qewt (US1) 's concern until someone has actually witnessed what happens when prize#74 is achieved.

edited 27.03.2018

@mia111 (GB1)  Do you know this for a fact because you have already collected prize # 74?  I agree that what you describe is one of the ways how the game has treated won prizes that exceed an inventory limit, however the OA clearly states that once you reach 50 tokens you will stop collecting them and thus I share @qewt (US1) 's concern until someone has actually witnessed what happens when prize#74 is achieved.

I know for a fact. That is why I posted. 

Edit: what I assume is that if you don't use them before collecting the next batch, you will lose entirely the following set. I didn't want to test this. 

thanks, congrats on getting to use your 2nd construction slot though you should have had 10 left in inventory not 9?

on a second note of gripe about the 'new & improved' HW rewards I'm a bit peeved that in Bronze level the MAX tokens you can earn is 46 and thus no construction slot for Bronze Leaguers until the next token earning event.

ps - qewt made a minor error in math prize # 68 brings you to a total of 46, not 45 and so # 74 should have brought you to 60 and using them leaving you 10. 

thanks, congrats on getting to use your 2nd construction slot though you should have had 10 left in inventory not 9?

on a second note of gripe about the 'new & improved' HW rewards I'm a bit peeved that in Bronze level the MAX tokens you can earn is 46 and thus no construction slot for Bronze Leaguers until the next token earning event.

ps - qewt made a minor error in math prize # 68 brings you to a total of 46, not 45 and so # 74 should have brought you to 60 and using them leaving you 10. 
    He actually made 2 errors, lol. Reward #74 is 13 tokens, not 14, thus the total of 59 is correct.

He actually made 2 errors, lol. Reward #74 is 13 tokens, not 14, thus the total of 59 is correct.
    offsetting errors - all the other accountants out there will understand the 'pain' of these. - LOL

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    poor prizes and gold offers every 5 minutes..... hmm gotta do better than that GGS lol
  • I am MORE than disappointed with the rewards we are getting from the recent CC. What are you guys thinking by giving rewards as such? Perhaps nice when you just started this game. Be honest, what good are they, seeds?? Fishing poles, feeds?? People give money out of their pocket to buy gold and this is how you reward them?? I am beyond disappointed. First give us the nice rewards such as brushes, rakes (more) charms etc etc. We make seeds and feed all day and we can buy any fishing pole. Nothing special when you play a CC and these are the rewards to look forward too. I for one did not buy any gold to use for this CC, to be blunt: stick the rewards where the sun don't shine, they are an insult to (most of) us.
  • 11th prize: 6x constructions coins

Edit: what I assume is that if you don't use them before collecting the next batch, you will lose entirely the following set. I didn't want to test this. 
    @mia111 (GB1) Is correct, if you have less than 50 tokens & you win another token reward, you will be credited with all of that reward, even if it takes your total tokens to 59. However, once you are over the 50 limit, you would not be able to win more, until you used some.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 27.03.2018

@mia111 (GB1) Is correct, if you have less than 50 tokens & you win another token reward, you will be credited with all of that reward, even if it takes your total tokens to 59. However, once you are over the 50 limit, you would not be able to win more, until you used some.
    Thank you for clarifying this, the comment about not being able to go over 50, made me believe it was a hard maximum and excess would always be lost. Even mia111's explanation was confusing me, as to how they actually kept the excess, but your comment makes sense to me.

Clearly I have different information on my CC than others here who say I have done the wrong math though. Pics attached for proof of what I see:

edit: I do see 13 instead of 14 for prize 74, though

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file