Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Performance Issues - User Feedback required

Comments

• I think that the time change has affected my co-ops watering trees.
    no one is able to water any trees.
    Please help.
    Farmer's First
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Hello! there are several members in my coop who are experiencing the same issues. please fix
  • I think that the time change has affected my co-ops watering trees.
    Please help.
    Farmer's First
    @mka1960 (US1)  Germany is still on CET for about 30 more minutes. Our trees seem to be ok, so maybe its just a glitch affecting yours, try again in an hour or so & see if they have healed themselves. :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    I think that the time change has affected my co-ops watering trees.
    Please help.
    Farmer's First
    @mka1960 (US1) As Scissors said, it must just be a glitch affecting some. I play on the same server as you & I can water trees without any issues. Have you tried another browser to see if its any better? 
  • @Fawners (US1) @rie22 (US1) @mka1960 (US1) @jess_d (US1)  Moving you all over here as this is where the team will be looking for performance issues on Monday & it would appear something is going on on US1, but is not affecting all coops.

If you could do as Jess suggested & try other browsers, just to see if it only specific ones having the problem, that would also be useful feedback.... Thankyou :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    It's STILL messed up today.   I sent in a support ticket for what good that will do.
    I'm sure I'll get the usual "update your browser, clear cookies, clear history, stand on your head and spin counter clockwise while whistling dixi."  

Yea NO!  Game works fine on two other servers, it's NOT on my end here.  It's befouled on THEIR SIDE somewhere.   Meanwhile I still can't get Yarnicals few gifts, had to visit my main farm three times before the apples would harvest.   Then suddenly EVERYTHING on the farm shot up blue stars.  
    It's either a really severe lag, or well… I don't know.  That wouldn't account for chat being messed up would it?

That farm is unplayable.   
    @Artmaker (GB1) The team is monitoring feedback on game performance on this thread & keeping track of the various issues, it is not necessary to do support tickets for them at this time, as it is already been worked on.

As you play on different servers, please continue to post here, any performance differences you notice between your farms, your feedback is appreciated.
    Ok, didn't see so many people with the same issues when I initially posted mine.  Also the issues I didn't think were "lag" so much as some other bug.   Until all the blue stars suddenly sprung up from everything at once, yea that could be lag.  Big time like no other lag.

I'll get on it tomorrow.  Will post anything further.
    Ticket was already sent in this morning, I can't unring that bell.   Sorry.

• CM_Hunter said:

Hello all,

we made some changes in order to fix the performance issues you have been experiencing since the server move. Please check on your farm if you still experience the same behavior or if the lagging of the game stopped/got better.  (Remember to re-log into the game, in the event that you've been online for an extended period already today).
    Please only comment on the performance behavior in the game in this thread.

Other topics will be dealt with separately.
    Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
    Your Community Team
    Yes,the lagging thing has improved a lot :smile: but the game often kicks us out on trying to log in forum or try to goto coin shop,always..have to relog,where it works good.Many have been facing this issue for more than a month :neutral:I wonder no one mentioned it here..Hope GGS will do the best to sort it out :blush:
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Once you get to level 15, even fishing contracts would take months to years for one upgrade.  
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Happy to say that the problems that I was previously experiencing are not happening today.  I've signed on a couple of times with no issues with missing coop tree, chat issues, etc.

Thank you!
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    @FarmerCli (US1)

Wascally Wabbit  know about the issues with the CC countdown timer, He  said this;
    The postponed update will now take place on Monday, March 26th, we will try for as early as possible. The CC teaser will also appear on Monday and this may appear to be broken until we perform the update. We are aware of it but the fix will come with the update, so there will be no need to report this issue. We will also ask Support to write a FAQ about it.
    I too have the same bug.  I am in the Gold League for the CC, but the notification seems to think I'm in Rookie;

Hope that helps;  :)   :D   ;)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 26.03.2018
    CM_Hunter said:
    In addition to the problems with the coop village harvesting and the cooperative window ... also now have trouble with horse tournament ranking and WWC rankings being blank. Horse timers also blank. Have changed browsers & cleared caches. This is what my coop window looks like now: members & projects are completely blank, research has only the option of 1 piece of research which is said is not done. 

Hi deb, is this issue still occurring for you since you reported it? Is anyone else still having any issues with the chat screen, leader boards or anything like that? Or does it seem to have been better since yesterday?
    Is still happening. Worse since yesterday & 3 others in my cooperative are having the same problems.  

By the way when it occurs - if I look at the server xp rankings it shows me as not in & looking for a cooperative ... which is quite intriguing as I'm the leader of the cooperative ... 

Same happened to me today, I logged out and back in. It looked as if I was not in my coop and the coop tree was missing in  main farm 

I closed the page and opened the game in a new one and things were back to normal

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    CC info is coming up blank when clicked on 
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    edited 26.03.2018
    Yes, @AjneszporPlayer (AU1) , as you can see from my above post, the CC timer must be blank for everyone, also it must think everyone is in the Rookie League.
    Thanks for your post.

• HaleyK4 (US1)HaleyK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Not to bad now, Thank you for the fix 
  • Only issue for me are level 10 dogs with an error message saying not trained yet when trying to collect the prize.  Also, collectibles not showing up when collecting the dog prizes.
  • Only issue for me are level 10 dogs with an error message saying not trained yet when trying to collect the prize.  Also, collectibles not showing up when collecting the dog prizes.
    @tcape0037 (US1) Thankyou for the report. I assume that your cat tree has been unlocked, as this appears to be what triggers those errors on the dog. A bug case has been opened for it & in the meantime, your reward should work 2nd time after you close the error. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    edited 26.03.2018
    Hi Everyone,
    I don't know if there's been an update for something but I can't login, the  login screen freezes..does anyone have the same problem?

Edit: I am on the NL1 Server,

• tim47 (US1)tim47 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    now I have to refresh every time I switch farms..lets fix it
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    1) Dropbox
    Actually I have about 60 decoration (if I not mistake) in dropbox before, but why I lost about 50 decoration after the update? Now I only have less than 10 decoration in dropbox. Very sad... I hope this problem resolved... I need to build some of them on my farm to increase the happiness and village happiness (for sure).
    2) Equipment
    Can I know how/where I can get the construction token? Through production or event(s)?
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I can not go to gourmet farm, every time I try the game will crash  :(
  • breeze2 (GB1)breeze2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Same problem here, only affects gourmet farm
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    My drop box is missing a large amount of decorations that I had been saving. Not happy, matter of fact there is a lot of unhappy in this game lately. 

I want my deco back!!!
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    I can not go to gourmet farm, every time I try the game will crash  :(
    My drop box is missing a large amount of decorations that I had been saving. Not happy, matter of fact there is a lot of unhappy in this game lately. 

I want my deco back!!!

Hi guys! We're working on those exact things as we speak. We hope the upcoming hotfix will resolve those issues so keep us posted on your situation after the update so we know if it is successful :)
  • has the fix been run yet? because I still cant log into the game itself...
  • i still cannot login either---this is ridulous
  • i still cannot login either---this is ridulous
    indeed, was playing deco lvl 7, but with nearly a playday lost its going to be tough to finish without spending gold or eccual stuff in insta feed, special seeds etc...
  • tim47 (US1)tim47 (US1) US1 Posts: 23

can't  go to my flower farm---costing me a lot-  farm dollars----world wide---etc----- fix the problems before you start new ones..please

• can't  go to my flower farm---costing me a lot-  farm dollars----world wide---etc----- fix the problems before you start new ones..please

You at least can get to the farm, I have been locked out for the most part of today, could play 2 hours before failure
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 26.03.2018
    hotfix in 12 min according to info on farm

now new timer 13 min

edit: 16:58 new timer 11 min
    Post edited by nannsi (SKN1) on
Sign In to comment.