Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 26th- New Rewards (Extended Downtime - Completed March 21st) - Discussion

Comments

• Anybody else seeing slow response times when clicking on items?  This is an old glitch that seems to have returned.  Farm walkers shrink when you click on them, harvests don't happen when you click on them, plantings don't happen when you click on them...y'all get the idea.  Hopefully our Esteemed Team will rectify this ASAP.
    Thanks,
    Rick

Yes, this "glitch" returned with last nights move on to new servers. I'm not sure they know what ASAP is, but I'm hopeful things will improve at some point.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Same issues here on skn1, slow laggy - difficult to harvest 'error messages' etc.
    Well...it's not better than yesterday- before the move.  That's for sure, please fix..
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    Hi What as happened to the group  chat box...... it no longer works .fix it please.

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @loron (GB1)
    Try closing it, reloading the game and opening it again. Similar thing happend to my fish market, but everything was o.k. after reaload.
  • @loron (GB1) 

Probably is getting lost in the lag. I enjoy getting 30 seconds of not being able to do anything.
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310

Everything is infected after  the update;

chat is working very slowly or not at all

horses idem

picking apples  and fields , click 3 x and then it is coming

so, i think dat george has to come very  fast to fix it

sorry for my english, i am dutch

greatings, Jojo

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310

cookie2 NL1cookie2 NL1cookie2 NL1cookie2 NL1cookie2 NL1

Can you tell me who is this?

It is a poster i saw at the airport of Barcelona.

A smile for today

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Has anyone spotted any construction tokens yet?

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Has anyone spotted any construction tokens yet?

@Michiru (GB1)
    The update was postponed until next week, so new tokens have not been introduced yet.
  • I dont think we will get compensated in any way - we were warned about this, and it did took shorter timer than expected - and nothing seems to be going wrong. So what is the reason for the compensation?

I see noone.
    I had no say in when the double time XP started on my farm but I lost 3 hours of them in the down time, I played up to the point of down time and when it came back up it was over.
  • VAM (US1)VAM (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    edited 23.03.2018
    Any word on when they are going to fix our broken dogs?  Mine have not brought me main farm event items since the leprechaun came to our farms.  So no seashells, UFO parts, etc.  I opened a ticket on it, but have received no response.

Edit:  Just checked my email and I do have a response that just popped in a few minutes ago!  The team is aware and is working on it.  They hope to resolve it soon.   
  • So, where is my Co-Op Tree when I first log in?  Where are my Daily Bonuses when I log on in the evening?
    aaabbb1, I should NOT have to refresh just to get things (kinda) working, that's putting a Band-Aid on a sucking chest wound!!  And I realize that the Short Events take a concentrated effort to finish (see 3 Weddings and a Rigmarole), but I do have to work (10 hour days), and was mildly disappointed when I ran outta time before I could finish the doves.  Maybe cut back on the quantity of some of those items?!?  All in all, on a Satisfaction Factor from 1 to 10 regarding the Move, right now GGS gets a -3 (hint; now is NOT the time to issue another survey...)
    Thanks,
    Rick

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 24.03.2018
    So, where is my Co-Op Tree when I first log in?  Where are my Daily Bonuses when I log on in the evening?
    aaabbb1, I should NOT have to refresh just to get things (kinda) working, that's putting a Band-Aid on a sucking chest wound!!  And I realize that the Short Events take a concentrated effort to finish (see 3 Weddings and a Rigmarole), but I do have to work (10 hour days), and was mildly disappointed when I ran outta time before I could finish the doves.  Maybe cut back on the quantity of some of those items?!?  All in all, on a Satisfaction Factor from 1 to 10 regarding the Move, right now GGS gets a -3 (hint; now is NOT the time to issue another survey...)
    Thanks,
    Rick

The log-on bonus is an hour later until Germany moves to DST this week. As for the rest ... *sigh*

• Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266

I hope the replacement decoration is a choice. I have been making the effort to win the spring decoration and would be very disappointed to miss out on it after three weeks effort. I think GGS should honour what they advertised and make the replacement decoration in the next event.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 24.03.2018
    The final step in the Wedding Planner event needs to be adjusted.  I am level 407 and still could not finish level 3.  Step 6 is the one that was clearly not rebalanced.  Please fix it.

Can we get Happy Hour back?  Really.....this is too easy and it is great.

The final step in the Wedding Planner event needs to be adjusted.  I am level 407 and still could not finish level 3.  Step 6 is the one that was clearly not rebalanced.  Please fix it.
    So glad you are saying this. I second this!! I'm level 187 and again was not able to complete level 3 of the wedding planner either  :'(

And also..
    ===========
    EMAIL NEWS 
    ===========
    Your Wascally Weporter has been informed that several people have been sent emails giving the impression that they have not been looking after their farms - Saying their animals are hungry & missing them etc - Despite that fact that they have been regular active players. (...) there is no problem with your farm, you can just ignore the messages & it will be sorted out as soon as possible.

Yep I also got those emails and was mildly confused..
  • From artful: "The log-on bonus is an hour later until Germany moves to DST this week. As for the rest ... *sigh*"
    Yes, I realize that, bud, and I was getting it an hour later up until the server got moved.  Now, nothing... :-(

• I hope the replacement decoration is a choice. I have been making the effort to win the spring decoration and would be very disappointed to miss out on it after three weeks effort. I think GGS should honour what they advertised and make the replacement decoration in the next event.

@Pameow (AU1) Slightly confused about which decos you mean & which event - The new decos shown in the announcement & being added in the update on Monday (26th) are for the CC (Cooperative Champrionship) are they the ones that you mean?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • As a "lowly" Level 160, if Players 2-4 times higher than me can't finish the Wedding Planner Event, then "something" is wrong!  I think the biggest problem is that we are supposed to get lots of stuff on/in Production Facilities that take a looooong time to harvest!  I get that if I'm short Romantic Bouquets, that's on me, but finding stuff on a Farm that's historically slow to collect from means that either we get lots more per harvest or the amounts need to be drastically reduced.  "Make it happen, #2!"

• Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266

I hope the replacement decoration is a choice. I have been making the effort to win the spring decoration and would be very disappointed to miss out on it after three weeks effort. I think GGS should honour what they advertised and make the replacement decoration in the next event.

@Pameow (AU1) Slightly confused about which decos you mean & which event - The new decos shown in the announcement & being added in the update on Monday (26th) are for the CC (Cooperative Champrionship) are they the ones that you mean?
    Sorry about the confusion. The decoration is the Calm Spring and the event is the worldwide championship. I am so pleased to hear that this decoration isn't being changed. Thanks WascallyWabbit :)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    As a goodwill gesture, I think we should have been given the opportunity to use the 2nd build slot straight away, by being given the required 50 tokens for the 1st use. I think this would have boosted player morale and put GGS in a kind light !! (for a change). Anyone out there agree with this ?
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Anyone else having problems jumping to different farms after this update, i cannot get to any other farms. keeps freezing ?:
    It seems to be just the Flower Farm :(
  • Revan (NL1)Revan (NL1) Posts: 14
    edited 26.03.2018
    anybody else that cant get logged in anymore?
    I get the login screen and then its starts loading but freezes on the part with the 2 gears....

browser or device doesnt matter
    Oh no Revan your worse off than me :( i get same screen trying to get to flower farm 

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @janflipflo (GB1)
    @Revan (NL1)

The problem has been reported :)
    Hoping to have good news for you soon (-ish ? )
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    anybody else that cant get logged in anymore?

same here.
Sign In to comment.