Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• ofelia4 (US1)ofelia4 (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 03.02.2018

Pretty funny Artful !  LOL !

But I put a Cat Tree on my Gourmet Farm, had accrued over 600 Cat Charms toward that Cat

and when I logged out for the "fix" and logged back in, the Charms I had accrued were gone and no more Cat Charms were coming from anywhere on my GF..!

Not to mention, even after clearing cache, etc, my Black Dog is still not back on my Main Farm and when I go to his "Train / Feed " screen, he turns white when I click to train him !

What's an old woman to do....?

Again - feeling sad & violated was not on my " list-of-things-to-do-today "....

:- (

I have a great big fat 'Goose Egg' (Zero) for charm on my cat tree on the Gourmet Farm.  Have had the tree since yesterday morning.  I guess my GF is not worth charming.  :/  

I am having problems with my cat tree I have been writting down how may charms a day when I log next day have less charms than day before at this rate my cat will be to old to climb his tree, frustrated have written to GGBF no help

[Posts Merged]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    My coop leader had a problems on the cat tree not counting charms at her goumentfarm. She rebuilt it like 2 weeks ago, but its stuck at 0, and it doesnt appear, when she relogs.
  • Another new untested item from GG, failing with a resounding thud. 
  • I would still really like to delete the dang thing.  I have been trying to earn the charms for it for what seems like months now and it won't get finished. I'm over it.
    My coop leader had a problems on the cat tree not counting charms at her goumentfarm. She rebuilt it like 2 weeks ago, but its stuck at 0, and it doesnt appear, when she relogs.
    any mods out there?
  • PicklePaws (FormerMod)PicklePaws (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 345
    edited 31.01.2018
    any mods out there?

What is her user name?  Also could you get me a screen shot?

any mods out there?

What is her user name?  Also could you get me a screen shot?

Good to see, that someone is alive and kicking :) do u want a before and after screenshot or is 1 just fine?
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Hi everyone I have a question, A member of our co-op has collected all the charms for 2 of her cat trees but is unable to modify ( upgrade? ) it. Its just stuck at level 1, She presses modify  (upgrade?) and nothing at all happens???? Any ideas anyone.

Thanks
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hi everyone I have a question, A member of our co-op has collected all the charms for 2 of her cat trees but is unable to modify ( upgrade? ) it. Its just stuck at level 1, She presses modify  (upgrade?) and nothing at all happens???? Any ideas anyone.

Thanks
    At the moment there is only one level for the cat tree, however more levels are planned to be added soon. So it is not possible to upgrade the cat tree at the moment.
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213

Thanks
    At the moment there is only one level for the cat tree, however more levels are planned to be added soon. So it is not possible to upgrade the cat tree at the moment.
    Thank you so much for your answer  :smiley:
    Mods you can close this now :smiley:
  • My coop leader had a problems on the cat tree not counting charms at her goumentfarm. She rebuilt it like 2 weeks ago, but its stuck at 0, and it doesnt appear, when she relogs.
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Your leaders Gourmet Farm has been checked & it is indeed not dropping any charms, though at this time we do not know why. It has been passed on to a tech.
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Your leaders Gourmet Farm has been checked & it is indeed not dropping any charms, though at this time we do not know why. It has been passed on to a tech.
    Thanks.....She has not yet been able to provide me with screenshots (she is busy at the moment), but I have passed on the info to her. When she can should which charms, it doesnt count that either - just for more info.
    @WascallyWabbit
     Any news on my leaders goument farm cat?
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 01.03.2018
    My three cat trees are finally finished. Should I continue gathering hearts for future use or do they go by the way of the wind, or  should I just pick prize number four until the decision is made to add levels to the cats?

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    No - take the alternative prize instead.  There is no storage for the charms, so you would be wasting the prize.
    and because i love to repeat myself....: any news on my coop leaders missing charms?
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    At this point I just want a way to remove the Cat trees off my farms.  They are taking up space with absolutely no benefit at this time.  The charms are VERY slow going. Even after completion of the charms, the happiness reward is not very beneficial. 
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    My cat tree , now finally complete, can be demolished , i'm holding on in hope more than expectation that upgrades will appear ...;)
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 09.03.2018
    I just got a cat!

Check it out!

As you can see, I got lucky, I ***only*** needed 1million charms

^^^This picture shows that you can delete the cat tree after you earn the cat. It also shows that the cat jumps in and out of that little box there! lol!

Truthfully, I had planned to delete it as soon as I could, I never wanted it, I built it when I was a very low level, it is big and ugly... but... few players will have earned a cat... I will leave him on my farm for a while longer yet.

edit: also you cannot pet the cat, like how you can pet the dog. lol

Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I just got a cat!

Check it out!

^^^This picture shows that you can delete the cat tree after you earn the cat. It also shows that the cat jumps in and out of that little box there! lol!

Truthfully, I had planned to delete it as soon as I could, I never wanted it, I built it when I was a very low level, it is big and ugly... but... few players will have earned a cat... I will leave him on my farm for a while longer yet.

You never know if an update will completely change how the cat works and make it more fair and worth the effort.  The cat charms cost could be drastically reduced, or you could get gold and seaweed every day.  Nobody knows yet for sure.  
  • and because i love to repeat myself....: any news on my coop leaders missing charms?
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Sorry that it is taking so long, but we have not forgotten about you coop leader - It is still not known why the charms are not dropping, but we are continuing to push them to do something for her.
    and because i love to repeat myself....: any news on my coop leaders missing charms?
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Sorry that it is taking so long, but we have not forgotten about you coop leader - It is still not known why the charms are not dropping, but we are continuing to push them to do something for her.
    thanks for the info. she is very tired of it tho.... which i can understand... and sorry to keep bugging you guys about it, but to her its very important.
  • and because i love to repeat myself....: any news on my coop leaders missing charms?
    thanks for the info. she is very tired of it tho.... which i can understand... and sorry to keep bugging you guys about it, but to her its very important.
    @Tinzen (SKN1) Absolutely! Its the age old problem of priority, when we have things affecting most people vs those that only affect a few, but the CM is going to try again on Monday to get a dev to deal with this & in the meantime she is at least still getting the happiness & VH for the cat tree, so its not a total waste of space, but she is not getting any closer to unlocking it. :/
  • Well, we waited so long to get our cats & then all the drama when they were introduced did kind of rain on the parade, but I have finally collected 4.5 million charms on my main farm & unlocked Claude!! yeahyeahyeah photo springengif

Now that all the dust has settled, I am very happy with him, he is running around the farm like he owns it & when he starts to race home at the same time as the dog, it amuses me seeing which one will get home 1st .... Yes, I am easily amused hehe 

Will be cool to get some upgrades, but for now, thanks GGS, loving my puddy tat!!
    @WascallyWabbit Anything new?
    @WascallyWabbit I got a mail form her today, that its working now. She had given up hope, that it would happen, so shes happy now.
  • I am not sure I know anyone anymore but I need cats and don't know how to get them could you help me with this?
    thanks Sandy you can call me gg that's what my greats call me yes greats I have 21 great grandchildren 15 grands and 6 children

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 09.04.2018
    I am not sure I know anyone anymore but I need cats and don't know how to get them could you help me with this?
    thanks Sandy you can call me gg that's what my greats call me yes greats I have 21 great grandchildren 15 grands and 6 children

Bless your heart gg.  Holidays must be very busy for you yet very wonderful and full of love.

To get the cat tree you must use the build feature.  Click the construction icon on the bottom of the screen and then click the special buildings tab, then choose the cat tree. You will of course need a 4x6 area to build it. 

I should also mention once you build the cat tree you must collect a certain amount of charms (depending on your XP level) before you can do anything with the cat tree. 
    Post edited by Shay1968 (US1) on
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Hi @SandyUser (US1), that's quite the brood! Have you considered starting your own sports team? :lol: I hope @Shay1968 (US1)'s answer helped and all the best to you and yours :)
  • They all but one are out of school that were I got my greats. They are young yet. Guess we are going to have another one and it's a girl. We have been blessed with more boys than girls. That's ok. They are great children and we won't have them any other way. lots of fun and work. But GG that's me is getting to old to have them by myself ant more. I miss that. That's what happens when ya start getting sone age on ya and to honest I get tied after a while. Then I am not so much fun for them. Thank you for taking time to talk to me. That made my day. have a blessed night to you and your loved ones.

Sign In to comment.