Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Manual Fishing- Get the Lead Out !! (And Other Fixes)

I hate the manual fishing.   As I 'm waiting for the fishing hook to sink yet another time, I figure it out:  It's all too slow!   I can't think of any other part of this game where I'm stuck waiting for every single step.  I think that it should all be speeded up (30%?).  
Yes, the better equipment helps a bit, but it's still boring as all get out.   If they need to adjust the number of available fish et al. to rebalance things, so be it.
I have read lots of other worthwhile suggestions, but being stuck on that screen waiting  is the underlying problem imho.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I hate the manual fishing.   As I 'm waiting for the fishing hook to sink yet another time, I figure it out:  It's all too slow!   I can't think of any other part of this game where I'm stuck waiting for every single step.  I think that it should all be speeded up (30%?).  
    Yes, the better equipment helps a bit, but it's still boring as all get out.   If they need to adjust the number of available fish et al. to rebalance things, so be it.
    I have read lots of other worthwhile suggestions, but being stuck on that screen waiting  is the underlying problem imho.

Which is why many of us don't do it as soon as we don't have to.  If I wanted a game that demanded excellent manual dexterity, I wouldn't have signed up for this one. :)

• Tasks to gain access to deep sea fishing:  

The term 'bait' is confusing.  I think that it should be changed or somehow explained more clearly.  Eg. 'buy a fish for your fishing hole'  or 'add a fish to your fishing hole'.  I bought a lot of bait trying to mistakenly attract a fish to my hook more easily. 

I read on the forums that many people are having trouble on this step (14) of Oleg's task list to gain access to deep sea fishing.  There's so much new info that people need to learn to complete the task list, we need to make it easier.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Tasks to gain access to deep sea fishing:  

The term 'bait' is confusing.  I think that it should be changed or somehow explained more clearly.  Eg. 'buy a fish for your fishing hole'  or 'add a fish to your fishing hole'.  I bought a lot of bait trying to mistakenly attract a fish to my hook more easily. 

I read on the forums that many people are having trouble on this step (14) of Oleg's task list to gain access to deep sea fishing.  There's so much new info that people need to learn to complete the task list, we need to make it easier.
    Crazy big farms helps.  I hated Oleg's tasks so much, I nearly threw in the towel. Once you get through them, it will be worth it. But, boy, what a headache.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    At least speed up time for everything in the fishing game.  Even if the rod can catch the deepest fish without letting go of the mouse, it still takes too long.  
  • Ugh, I don't even acknowledge the existence of that "game". It's terrible, and the second you get DSF, you toss it aside and forget it ever existed.
Sign In to comment.