Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sharing/Trading With Coop Members (incl Collectibles)

1810»

Comments

• nikki846 (US1)nikki846 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Our co-op has a different idea to benefit newer players and the co-op at the same time. Since there is unused space in the village, we would like to see a co-op silo erected. The purpose of the silo would be for members to be able to donate items into it and allow other members to purchase the items for farm money (not gold) and the money would be donated into the co-op savings to be used for the start up costs of researches. Same as where the money goes when becoming as researcher. It is already set up that you can purchase goods from the farm management area, so the prices are already set. This would also solve the problem that the newer players have with not having farms big enough, because they are leveling up too quickly, to complete events and help with the function of the other farms. Which is the most complained about situation that I hear as a leader of why people stop playing.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    As it stands now, when collectibles are  needed to prepare a project one coop member has to donate the entire amount of a single collectible.  Such as 585 puzzles.  It is a coop project. It would make more sense if several members could donate puzzles until the amount is reached.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    As it stands now, when collectibles are  needed to prepare a project one coop member has to donate the entire amount of a single collectible.  Such as 585 puzzles.  It is a coop project. It would make more sense if several members could donate puzzles until the amount is reached.
    That's been suggested often, but is unlikely to happen. Why? For one simple reason. The company sells collectibles for gold.   ;)
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    oh, thats true. I hadnt thought of that.
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    One of my fellow deupties has an idea (and I am the one in my coop, that is on the forum, still), so I promised her to take her idea with me here.

Her idea is the option to be bale to trade stuff inside of the coop. Not everyone has the same amount of stuff, so it could be usefull for people to trade stuff.
    Like herself: She doesnt use the goldmine linceses, and they just stockpile, so she should trade that with other stuff as she had a more need of.
  • Others have been asking that for quite a while, never have gotten a yes for it. Though many would like it.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 11.03.2018
    One of my fellow deupties has an idea (and I am the one in my coop, that is on the forum, still), so I promised her to take her idea with me here.

Her idea is the option to be bale to trade stuff inside of the coop. Not everyone has the same amount of stuff, so it could be usefull for people to trade stuff.
    Like herself: She doesn't use the goldmine licenses, and they just stockpile, so she should trade that with other stuff as she had a more need of.

Really? She doesn't like making gold? Why?
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    tink about the lab to use your excess fertiliser/standard food ans keep on having your silo and mills working
    you have no stock limit with premium stuff
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    edited 11.03.2018

Like herself: She doesn't use the goldmine licenses, and they just stockpile, so she should trade that with other stuff as she had a more need of.

Really? She doesn't like making gold? Why?
    She isnt like the most :) I havent asked her why, but it was also new for me.
  • I think GGS is aware of "trading features" in their games - as they have it in Empire. You can send a help-cart for small fee to anybody from your co-op.

Maybe we should propose two features - you can send a cart full of produce to farmers in your co-op & it would be cool, if we also have a Co-op Market !! We could trade with other co-op members our surplus items.
    I for example have large quantities of milk and apples - always, use them to fill Organic market orders, however I would not mind sharing it with my co-op peeps whn they need it :)
    The co-op market would be a super nice feature for us all !!

Image result for shopping gif
  • I think GGS is aware of "trading features" in their games - as they have it in Empire. You can send a help-cart for small fee to anybody from your co-op.

Maybe we should propose two features - you can send a cart full of produce to farmers in your co-op & it would be cool, if we also have a Co-op Market !! We could trade with other co-op members our surplus items.
    I for example have large quantities of milk and apples - always, use them to fill Organic market orders, however I would not mind sharing it with my co-op peeps whn they need it :)
    The co-op market would be a super nice feature for us all !!

Image result for shopping gif
    Yes, it's true that Empire allows trade between player, and yes, it's true that the feature is really helpful. But here's the problem: In empire, this lead to a ton of multi's and farms being used to "mass transit" the goods to other locations and/or loot the stuff in large quantities. While you can't loot in this game, you could easily make farm accounts to use as dummy stockpiling accounts and just ship free and ill gotten goods to the rest of the group. The CC would be a main supply line for things like deco's, collectibles, and farm dollars and gold, as well as farm products and things like fertilizer and humus. That leads to a witch hunt for multis, until families can't play on the same PC anymore, and then bots could be used to automate the farming of the fake accounts until you have a bot issue on top of that (anyone remember the nasty money glitch and the response that got?) and you could get a spawn of issues on top of that. So yeah, while it's helpful, just remember that Empire has no PvP because of multi's. Big farm might lose the relaxed farming if you get the same problem here :(
  • I am wondering, why can't you give other people items, like gold/dollars/resources?
    edited 30.03.2018
    I am wondering, why can't you give other people items, like gold/dollars/resources?
    @NOOBxD (NL1)  The reason for not being able to give other players Gold or other things is that it would cause a lot of problems.  ;)  For example, what if you gave someone in your coop a lot of gold to help them, then they left your coop? Or someone with more than one account could transfer stuff back and forth between their different farms, giving them an unfair advantage over other players with one account. Well you get the idea, it's not likely to ever happen because there's always someone who will think up a way to abuse it.  ;)
  • So when you accidentally donate your coop all your dollars, can't you get it back?
    edited 30.03.2018
    So when you accidentally donate your coop all your dollars, can't you get it back?
    @NOOBxD (NL1)   Whether by accident or intentionally, once you donate to your cooperative account, it's there until it's spent. You can't get it back, sorry.  :(
Sign In to comment.