Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    It's 12:30 pm in Germany ... GGS is in the office, where or where is a moderator .....
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 22.03.2018
    It was posted in another thread that the team is looking into it.
    ETA: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3844653/#Comment_3844653
  • Ok!!!!   Where is Goerge? Has someone kidnapt him? Or is there something wrong with his machine?

The Harde-Werker always starts at 00:00 on the given date.
    I have fields and fields of products waiting. Not to mention mij poor cows that are bursting at the seams with milk. They can't hold it much longer.

I thought "Ok. Then he will come at 12:00 hr today", but no! He is still not here
    Does anyone know where he is. I am begining to get concernd.
  • Do we have to sent out an A.P.B on Goerge?
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    My game is lagging so badly I'm quite glad George and his machine are late.
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 22.03.2018
    I saw this thread yesterday and checked my WWC schedule, mine said it wasn't supposed to start until today.

Clearly I have different information, (the correct information), displayed than others here.

edit: or I guess we will know if it is correct or not, if the hwe starts today.

edit: when I checked my schedule yesterday the yellow bar currently across 22 was across 21, but this thread was already alive by then, so my information must be different.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    George is still scheduled to arrive today ... keep your eyes peeled :)
  • RowdyRac said:
    George is still scheduled to arrive today ... keep your eyes peeled :)
    I'm ready :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @yusi (SKN1)

Go, yusi go !!     :D
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    George has arrived on my farm.
  • pat (AU1) said:
    Many players are waiting for this event to start, why is the moderator silent and useless again this morning.

Are they trying to get us to play another game and leave this rubbish behind?
    @pat (AU1) We may have been silent & speaking for myself, I do sometimes feel useless, but this was not one of those occasions. It has been announced several times recently, that only the start & end dates of events will be posted & not the exact times, so unless the whole day had passed & the event had not started, there was nothing for us to comment on. 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    pat (AU1) said:
    Many players are waiting for this event to start, why is the moderator silent and useless again this morning.

@pat (AU1) We may have been silent & speaking for myself, I do sometimes feel useless, but this was not one of those occasions. It has been announced several times recently, that only the start & end dates of events will be posted & not the exact times, so unless the whole day had passed & the event had not started, there was nothing for us to comment on. 
    Sometimes ppl cant read or forget things :D
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 27.03.2018
    Why would one bother?

It's starting with 2 days for me instead of the customary 3, failsauce!

EDIT: Well this time around was an epic fail, I didn't even get a third of the way to 1.2 million... so no GML's for me.
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25
    Whether the HWE will last exactly four days or shorter for this 14h cause of CC,we need to know that ?
    because some people will not be able to obtain licenses  on shorter time....
    Whether the HWE will last exactly four days or shorter for this 14h cause of CC,we need to know that ?
    Its right here in forum.....
    Hard Worker Event: 22nd - 25th March
    UFO Themed Event: 23rd - 29th March
    Easter Egg Search: 25th March - 4th April
    Co-operative Championship: 26th - 29th March
    Shinkei Suijaku: 26th - 29th March

It was posted the 16th of march, but again, only dates is posted - not times.
    edited 23.03.2018
    pat (AU1) said:

Sometimes ppl cant read or forget things :D
    And what is abuses about this post?

Edit:  Flag removed
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's very disappointing how we ended up with not only a hard worker event starting at a different time than usual without any notice beforehand, but that this hard worker event started with a much shorter amount of time that the event was running than usual.
  • Janney (INT1)Janney (INT1) INT1 Posts: 25

we need time and date mate :)))

we need time and date mate :)))
    There is no times anymore - the mods has made that clear several times.
  • Hmmm.... I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the community. So many players complaining all the time, for every possible thing. 

Many of you seem to keep forgetting that Big Farm is a huge game, played all over the world. It's constantly being updated- we are getting new features, events, etc all the time. Of course things will freeze or malfunction from time to time. This is not the reason to run and complain directly. Of course GGS wants the game to run smoothly and they are not creating these bugs and other stuff on purpose.
    Can't we just give them some time?
    And instead focus on the amazing design, detailed graphics, wonderful imagination that created all the farms, admirable skills that programmed it and all the hard work put into it?

I will not lie, I get frustrated from time to time too. But the game gave me so much: it's my relaxing time, my kids love the animals, I'm learning a new language, I met many wonderful people (the coop members), it's constantly activating my brain and so much more.

You might not agree with me but this is my opinion.
    Have a nice day and focus on the positive things, after all there are way many.
  • @yusi (SKN1) Well said. I get frustrated at times too, but know things get better in time.
    Happy Farming :)
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    Hmmm.... I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the community. So many players complaining all the time, for every possible thing. 

Many of you seem to keep forgetting that Big Farm is a huge game, played all over the world. It's constantly being updated- we are getting new features, events, etc all the time. Of course things will freeze or malfunction from time to time. This is not the reason to run and complain directly. Of course GGS wants the game to run smoothly and they are not creating these bugs and other stuff on purpose.
    And instead focus on the amazing design, detailed graphics, wonderful imagination that created all the farms, admirable skills that programmed it and all the hard work put into it?

I will not lie, I get frustrated from time to time too. But the game gave me so much: it's my relaxing time, my kids love the animals, I'm learning a new language, I met many wonderful people (the coop members), it's constantly activating my brain and so much more.

you didnt play  and didnt see big games,this is nothing,and we complanie cause they have bugs,bugs... I play wow from start and that is big game and support ,well you need to see that support,this support here is 0
  • Hmmm.... I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the community. So many players complaining all the time, for every possible thing. 

you didnt play  and didnt see big games,this is nothing,and we complanie cause they have bugs,bugs... I play wow from start and that is big game and support ,well you need to see that support,this support here is 0
    Hmmm.... I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the community. So many players complaining all the time, for every possible thing. 

No, I haven't played WOW, simply because I find no pleasure in games like this. But if I remember correctly, the two games are different. The main 'frame' of WOW is released and then they just make you buy some extensions (that had a lot of time to be tested) with time? I might be wrong here, sorry.
    BigFarm on the other hand gets free extra mini projects/competitions/themed events... that are part of the main game (you have to harvest on the main farms in order to collect something for the extra task). The scores are compared nonstop between all the players on the server etc.
    I'm not gonna argue with you (my animals are waiting :) ) but if you are so disappointed in BigFarm maybe you should find a game that suits your needs better?

Have a nice day

p.s. : I have never had a problem with support; they apologize if it takes longer time to answer, are always polite and continue writing until we find a proper solution.
  • Hello,
    Recently the HWE started.
    But I do have a question, I can't find the answer on the internet. My question is, what will happen when you reach niveau 10? Will you get a bonus (how much)? Do you get 10 points per second and infinity? I really want know the answer. Thank you for taking time.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 10.04.2018
    Hello,
    Recently the HWE started.
    But I do have a question, I can't find the answer on the internet. My question is, what will happen when you reach niveau 10? Will you get a bonus (how much)? Do you get 10 points per second and infinity? I really want know the answer. Thank you for taking time.

Level 10 is the maximum level of the Hardworker event. You get 10 points per second until the time runs outs on what you've harvested. There isn't a bonus other than being able to get through your hardworker rewards quicker to get to the final reward of the 2 Gold Mining Licenses.  :)

Here's a link to the site of CrazyBigFarm55 that will give you more info.......

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/HWE.htm
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    GGS is planning on adding the bonuses to the regular HWE and Fishing HWE, but that has not been implemented yet.  Currently bonus is only available on the Co op version.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Hi all. (sorry if this is not the right categories) Is it passable to get some warning when something is about to start like this "hard work event" now some one haw 138.148 advantage over my. It would be grate if this silo would sow op 24 hours before it start whit clock countdown

and off topic. When architect come he begin to say "Hallo" (this rude guy only say good buy)

Thanks

Rolla. There is an event calendar on the home page of the forum.  I know it only gives the date something starts but at least you can know what day it will be.  
  • edited 11.04.2018
    Ummmm.  Where did my Hard Worker Event go?  Cannot keep the silo filled when it is missing!!!
    Post edited by SweetCheeks1102 (US1) on
  • Does the HWE ends 0:00, tomorrow?
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    In the coop hard worker event, only reaching level 10 will add 1 point per second to the next box.  At what level do you think will players have enough production ability to reach level 10 on one of the products without seaweed or gold?
Sign In to comment.