Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where is the Appearance (Skin) or Themed Building that I bought?

I bought a house for 2000 gold and I can't find it
I would like to know where my house went to because the gold is already taken from my account

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    check your drop box (where decorations go when you win one) or your inventory under themed buildings
  • Looked there first and it's not here
  • I bought it from big farm deals

• Looked there first and it's not here

I bought it from big farm deals

Hey @Momma2051 (US1) Click on a house on your farm then move the cursor over the arrow & click the paint can. You will be able to see the skins for houses there. :)
  • NewLondon135 (US1)NewLondon135 (US1) Posts: 13
    edited 23.03.2018
    Where is my corporate apple orchard?
    I bought it and now it is gone.  All I have is a regular orchard.  What's up with that?

I traded a bunch of tokens for the rustic barn etc.  Where are they or how do I apply them?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Click on your barn and move your cursor over to where you would move.  A paint can will come up, click that and they will be there,

It should be in your inventory, under themed buildings (2nd tab from the right end, IIRC)
  • I traded a bunch of tokens for the rustic barn etc.  Where are they or how do I apply them?
    @NewLondon135 (US1) If you purchased appearances (skins) you need to look inside whatever building they are for - As Cathy described (above) for the barns you look in one of your barns. For a chicken coop skin, you need to wait until your chicken coop is not being used & then click on the paint can, either on the ring menu or in the upgrade window.

If you purchased a themed building, go to you inventory & you should find them in the themed buildings tab - Make sure you are on the correct farm when you look, for example you need to be on your main farm to see an apple orchard in there.
  • hallo 

I have bought myself some stable home and more things yesterday aswell today and i payed with my championship coins .
    but i have not got any building or land . 
    please help .

with kind regards Kwiksilver
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Some of the items from the trader are skins, meaning it only changes the appearance. You can access the appearance on the ring menu of the building you are trying to change the skin on. The appearance screen will show appearances you can buy for gold and appearances that you own.  Any appearances you own will show a hand in the bottom right corner.  If it has a shopping cart, that means you have to pay for it. 

For special buildings (ie: candy cow shed, tropical cowshed, tropical chicken coop) you can find them on the bottom of your screen under the Themed buildings tab after clicking on the Inventory icon.

First click Inventory:

Then click Themed buildings:

If you did not receive something you paid for after checking both of these references then you would need to submit a ticket to support. 
  • hallo 

Ik heb met kampioenschaps munten stallen velden en huis gekocht.
    maar ik heb niks ontvangen .
    wel ben ik heelveel munten kwijt .
    wat nu ?

warme groet Kwiksilver
  • hallo 

Ik heb met kampioenschaps munten stallen velden en huis gekocht.
    maar ik heb niks ontvangen .
    wel ben ik heelveel munten kwijt .
    wat nu ?

warme groet Kwiksilver
    @kwiksilver (NL1)  Het hangt ervan af of u thema-gebouwen of skins hebt gekocht. - Controleer de locaties die worden weergegeven in de afbeeldingen in het bovenstaande bericht.
  • I bought the Komainu house appearance with championship coins but it's not there. It deducted the coins but nowhere to be found. All the other appearances previously purchased are there. I either need the appearance to become available or I want my coins back. : /
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I bought the Komainu house appearance with championship coins but it's not there. It deducted the coins but nowhere to be found. All the other appearances previously purchased are there. I either need the appearance to become available or I want my coins back. : /

Did you check the Paint Can under the house menu itself? That's where House Skins usually are located.

• dragonlass (US1)dragonlass (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    edited 13.09.2019
    Yes. I've changed the appearance of quite a few buildings. I've checked all my houses. Not there.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Well if you bought it with WWC coins, that's where it would be.. Do the clear cookies/cache thing, and if it still doesn't show up I guess a ticket to Support will be required. :/
  • Thanks, Southern. :smile: Took a 3 year hiatus. Don't remember so many glitches.
     I've changed appearances on a fancy house, simple house, barns, all recently with no problem. <sigh>
    Major disappointment not to find my Komainu available. <pout>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file