Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

new wedding planner bug

I am getting NO pearl drops from anywhere! I have gotten exactly 11 pearls from dogs only in the past 15 hours. Nothing from Oleg, nothing from the dockyard, nothing from the flower farm. Event still hopelessly broken.

Comments

• Are you sending Oleg to fish on rented boats? It's the only way to get the pearls
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    If you use Oleg, make sure you send him to catch fish either with or without rent boats (sending him for Fish XP DIDN'T give any pearls).
  • That's what I do with him anyway - rental boats. It seems to be collecting pearls now. But still too few to be worthwhile.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Pearls requirement is more reasonable, there is also vanilla to collect, but it only takes 3 harvests with humus.  
    Invitations is still nearly impossible.  Still requires 900-1000 and drops in very small amounts because drop rates are still copied from world wide championship.  

The low drop rates are probably used for testing but released content is supposed to be reasonable for players.  
  • outawac (US1)outawac (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    I agree with above comment; the drop rates for the invitations is very small amounts and a major struggle.   I like a challenge; but it seems the odds are against me for finishing this event which is disappointing.   Please consider adjusting the drop rate for next time event comes around.  thanks.   
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I'm just amazed, that they keep on rolling out events, that wont work for the majority of us. Im collecting invitations also - very bad droprate indeed...
    I used to like my farm, now it seems too little no matter what event I enter.., good thing they changed the black pearl droprate, but what does it help, if you're stuck with the invites (and whats after invites, I forget?)
    I take the easy prizes - which I pay for with stuff from my inventory - but the invitations I will not be able to complete - especially not now, where 6-8 hours are taking out of the timeframe (unless they add the missing time, when we're up running - though I doubt it would help me much, but possible someone else)

Level 197 and wayyyy too little to play along in these events.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    nothing new, still bugged, at the rate of knots I'm getting drops it'd take me a week or so more to get it done... only get the clam/oyster things from dog kennels and oleg
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    archerbob, U sure the level 8 field hasn't been pranked?
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 22.03.2018
    archerbob, U sure the level 8 field hasn't been pranked?

No it hadn't... just another curious bug, I'd forgotten to plant the edge crop straight away and was penalized, so I made it my signature... grow a crop for 8 hours and if you don't promptly add the edge crop you will be punished with a low number.
  • archerbob, U sure the level 8 field hasn't been pranked?

No it hadn't... just another curious bug, I'd forgotten to plant the edge crop straight away and was penalized, so I made it my signature... grow a crop for 8 hours and if you don't promptly add the edge crop you will be punished with a low number.
    @archerbob (AU1) We had been wondering why you had that there, as they were clearly planted late, but it is not a bug, it has always been like that. If you plant them for 1 hour, you only get 1 hours worth of edge plants & only get 1 hour of penalty time on your field.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file