Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Server Mover Downtime

Can we get an approximate start time for this, please?

Comments

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I second that....With a downtime on hours, it really would be helpfull to know WHEN it start instead of just having the pop up thingy to warn us.
  • To make an announcement for us to get ready without stating a time is not much help
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I'd sure love to see the architect BEFORE this downtime.  Some upgrades take days. It would be nice to use that time to get something going.

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @shazamd (US1)
    @Tinzen (SKN1)
    @GoldenrodFarm (US1)

We've asked for a more specific time frame, and will post the info as soon as it becomes available :)

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Thanks Rowdy!
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 20.03.2018

The announcement mentions boosters, so are we to assume that the coming HWE is a coop one ?

Do I remember correctly that every time there is a game update while the coop HWE is running the update causes a huge mess, lost crates, lost points etc ?

Are GGS moving the data from server to server, or are they physically moving the servers from a location to another ?

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    What will be happening with the hard worker event? Will part of the beginning of the event be running while the downtime is occurring? Or will the starting date be moved to a later date to prevent this situation from occurring?

PCA (GB1) said:

The announcement mentions boosters, so are we to assume that the coming HWE is a coop one ?

Do I remember correctly that every time there is a game update while the coop HWE is running the update causes a huge mess, lost crates, lost points etc ?

Are GGS moving the data from server to server, or are they physically moving the servers from a location to another ?

I presume that this can be referring to any booster, for example it could be the boosters from the Shinkei Suijaku School event. So I presume that it will still be the hard worker event, but I would not know for sure.

Also it would be a bit disappointing if players committed to getting a good ranking in the Shinkei Suijaku School event for the booster before they knew about this and then discovered that they will not be able to use their booster that they would have won as a prize.
    Any news on this matter...? I am dont going to hope, that an answer is first comming tomorow, EVEN I have told the coop members not to panic if they cant log on, as it will take aprox. 6 hours, so its very perfered that we will know this today.
  • @Tinzen (SKN1)

We don't have a time yet, but as soon as we get one, we will let everyone know :) .

Pickle
  • You can go here for an update:

Mod Bulletin

Pickle
    Thanks.....Even I had figured it wouldnt start during the evening as it is a long one :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file