Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Southern (US1)

Does anyone know what's up with Southern?  His absence has been noted, hoping he is off enjoying a vacay in the sun...  

Comments

• Hope he returns soon in good health,and nothing serious is going on.
    david john  :)
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Yes, I too wonder where he went!
    I have been missing his posts & presence!!!    -Please Come Back @Southern (US1) !!!

Also, he's BigFarm Event calendar (https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0 ) is no longer being updated. Which would make it seem that it was a sudden absence.

I do hope that @Southern (US1) is ok & well!!!

???
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 14.03.2018
    A person of the same name makes the CrazyBigFarm website and it says on there the last update is March 11, so perhaps he's busy updating the website instead of playing...
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    Southern's calendar is posted on the website, but the site is maintained by crazybigfarm55.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Hey guys! :)

Southern is away from the game temporarily but he should be back in a few days. I'm sure he'll update his calendar once he returns. :) 
  • Chaotic (US1)Chaotic (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    Hey guys! :)

Southern is away from the game temporarily but he should be back in a few days. I'm sure he'll update his calendar once he returns. :) 
    Thank you so much for letting us know - calendar be danged, was just hoping he was ok  :0)
  • Thanks @jess_d (US1) good to know he is doing fine. :)
  • glad he is ok.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I'm here! :)

Sorry for my absence, I had a family emergency that took me home for a couple of weeks.  I'm back to sleeping in my own bed now though, and hope to get things caught up in the next day or two. :)

And here I figured nobody would even realize I was gone. lol :)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Sorry for my absence, I had a family emergency that took me home for a couple of weeks.  I'm back to sleeping in my own bed now though, and hope to get things caught up in the next day or two. :)

Your absence was indeed noted. You were missed. Welcome back, Kotter!
  • Glad to see you back. Praying your family is ok now. Be well.
  • Glad you're back! Yes you were missed... I pray the family member is and stays well. Big Hugs your way!  ((( )))  :smile:
  • Andrew56 (AU1)Andrew56 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 879
    Thanks @Southern (US1) for your above post!  You were indeed greatly missed, so wonderful to have you back!

Will continue to pray for you, & now also for your family!

Take care,
    Andrew
  • glad you are back,. I hope your family are all well
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473

Some are more noteable with their absense than others.....When I have been gone noone have missed me - other than my fellow coop members :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file