Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship can bring out the worst in some.

I guess the pressure of this event can get to some players.

Edited to remove user name |  Pickle
Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on

Comments

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    I emphasise @aussie_mark (AU1)  - I was pranked by someone I do not know yesterday  <shakes head>

J
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Ignore and move on. If people think you're spending too much time on the game, the only way they would know that is if they were spending too much time on the game, LOL!  The game is here for each of us to enjoy in our own way.  Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.

I once had someone message me to critique my farm layout. LOL!

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I emphasise @aussie_mark (AU1)  - I was pranked by someone I do not know yesterday  <shakes head>

J
    Was it the leprechaun? I remember last year someone in my group didn't realize that "Tanuki" was in fact the leprechaun and kept complaining about Tanuki bullying her......who's this Tanuki? Whats his problem? Why isn't his name coming up in player check? It was a bit amusing to be honest  :p

As for the CC, competition/desperation to win brings out terrible behaviour. Everything from being accused of using gold even though I won without it, to being threatened directly by a group because they were losing to me in missions and it was slowing their progress. People are just sick of it, I know I am.
  • Gotta love the losers they are just jelly   o:)o:)
  • qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 19.03.2018
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    @gizmo22 (AU1) said: Was it the leprechaun?
    No, definitely not the Leprechaun  :/
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Poor losers.  That is so childish, lol.  I don;t usually get those kind of messages, it's usually the "Well Played" because I kicked them to the curb and they invite me to join their co-op, lol.  I've had people tell me they gave me sparkles because they liked my farm layout, lol.  Some really nice people play Big Farm.
  • Woah 
    Thats not a nice person, I love big farm, mind you it does posses me at times and I have tried twice now to just not play, it didn't work as you can see.
    Just ignore them I would say they are a bit jelly to, most people are very nice of course you will always get the odd few who will spoil it for others,  aussie_mark just ignore them, its up to you how you play your game and what you do with your money, its got nothing to do with anybody if you buy 5 bucks worth of Gold or 500 bucks worth of gold
    Take care aussie_mark and just ignore them :)
     Dee who is not crazy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file