Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New 4th Farm - Volcanic Island! - CANCELLED

Comments

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 02.03.2018
    Yes GGS take ur time and bring out volcano when u get it right.

Also i feel 1 new farm addition every 2-3 yrs is a good idea......maybe unlock the new farms at higher lvls.

Also plots should be more than the default 42 of main farm. There is so much empty space on my monitor :smile:
    1 addition every 3 years is too slow, development needs to have some schedule but should not be rushed.  Balance and remove bugs from all features before adding a new feature.  Quality of each feature is still more important than having a large amount of features.  

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 06.07.2018
    Greetings,
     I have seen many posts bout a New Farm that is suppose to be coming, so I ask where is it?
    why have I not seen this new farm yet or even heard bout it from the team? , 
    is there a picture of it so I can see this so called new farm we are suppose to be getting ?, I do hope it is worth waiting for, cause I want a better farm then what I got thus far, hopefully one that won't cost a ton of money to build on like the other 3 are, cause it will take Me years to even finish those 3 farms cause I am never rich in this game and can not afford to buy gold in My game either, also I hardly ever see any gold mining tickets or get any as well , so do not have a lot of gold in my game either, only what I can scrape up once in a while, which is far between.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 14.03.2018
    Greetings,
     I have seen many posts bout a New Farm that is suppose to be coming, so I ask where is it?
    is there a picture of it so I can see this so called new farm we are suppose to be getting ?, I do hope it is worth waiting for, cause I want a better farm then what I got thus far, hopefully one that won't cost a ton of money to build on like the other 3 are, cause it will take Me years to even finish those 3 farms cause I am never rich in this game and can not afford to buy gold in My game either, also I hardly ever see any gold mining tickets or get any as well , so do not have a lot of gold in my game either, only what I can scrape up once in a while, which is far between.
    According to the announcements, it's still being tested. It's the Volcano Farm.  And, no doubt, it will cost as much as -- or more than -- the other three farms. :)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    How much profit will the buildings make, will it make as much money as deep sea fishing?  Is it worthwhile to build for players at level 100?
  • @dchen1 (US1)

We don't have that info yet, once we do we will let everyone know :).

Pickle
    edited 15.03.2018
    Greetings,
    According to the announcements, it's still being tested. It's the Volcano Farm.  And, no doubt, it will cost as much as -- or more than -- the other three farms. :)

Thank you kindly for the info, and yup your right they will probably want to Rob Me of all My money on that farm as well, go figure :(
    P.S. I have not seen any announcements bout it, I will look in the announcement page again to see if I can find it thanks again.
    @dchen1 (US1)

We don't have that info yet, once we do we will let everyone know :).

Pickle

Hi there PicklePaws, can you tell Me if there is even a picture of this New Farm that is suppose to be showing up some day? , I would like to see one to figure out if I even want to bother with starting it or not. please and thank you.
    I can not find it in the announcements page, how far back was it announced? must of been a long time ago, cause not in the last few pages. :(, I will keep trying to find it, but what a pain it is to have to try and look for it :(
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958

Thank you kindly for the info.
    Ok, from what I have read from the many pages for this volcanic Farm, I am seeing that the Farm should of already been out, from what I read it should of been out at the beginning of this year 2018, so how much longer is the wait going to be since we are now 3 months into this year already ? 
    I still would like to see a picture for this New Farm.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    The link I posted, above, was dated, IIRC, 15.2.2018, and said it would be on the test server "later this year".  
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    The new farm have been talking about in the past 2 years time.....So its about getting to old news about the 4th farm....
  • @Blue Denim (US1) 

no pictures yet.

@Tinzen (SKN1) 

Yes we have all been waiting patiently for it, I think it will be well worth the wait as we all want as little bugs as possible.
    edited 15.03.2018
    Amen to that. People raise a ruckus if there are bugs, and raise a ruckus if things take a lot of time.

Patience, grasshoppers. It's not like any of us have somewhere else to be. :)
    edited 16.03.2018
    I want the farm to be fair and worthwhile to build when the level is reached.  
    I also want the other features to be balanced such as organic market, deep sea fishing and events.  

When will a new numbers guy be hired?
  • It needs to go to test server first, so we can find any issues that can hopefully get fixed so we have as smooth an entrance to live servers as possible. That I look forward to trying out.
    Amen to that. People raise a ruckus if there are bugs, and raise a ruckus if things take a lot of time.

You may not have somewhere else to be, but please do not speak for everyone else, since Yes we may have other places to be then to just keep sitting here and waiting, And Thanks to everyone for all the information bout the new farm, I guess I will just go and work on other stuff then check back once in a Blue Moon to see if it in fact shows up in the game finally, thanks again much appreciated, :)
    It needs to go to test server first, so we can find any issues that can hopefully get fixed so we have as smooth an entrance to live servers as possible. That I look forward to trying out.

I have never been a tester, when will the test server be up anyone know?

You may not have somewhere else to be, but please do not speak for everyone else, since Yes we may have other places to be then to just keep sitting here and waiting, And Thanks to everyone for all the information bout the new farm, I guess I will just go and work on other stuff then check back once in a Blue Moon to see if it in fact shows up in the game finally, thanks again much appreciated, :)
    I was speaking tongue in cheek and my "anywhere else to be" was meant within the context of the game, as in not needing to be anywhere else within the game.

I find it more helpful to keep up with the Forum daily, rather than showing up now and then and getting upset because I want answers and I want them now.

In this game, patience is everything.

I was speaking tongue in cheek and my "anywhere else to be" was meant within the context of the game, as in not needing to be anywhere else within the game.

I find it more helpful to keep up with the Forum daily, rather than showing up now and then and getting upset because I want answers and I want them now.

In this game, patience is everything.

I do check the forums regularly, but I do not find everything all the time, and I am not upset at all bout anything thank you , and I do not expect them to answer right away either.
    edited 01.05.2018
    Ok we are now in May as of tomorrow for 2018, and I am still sitting her wondering when this New Farm will be showing up, Let Me guess, they are making Us Wait for Xmas or maybe New Years right? , I hope not, I am not sure though if I even want a Volcanic Farm due to the fact that the name itself sounds horrible, I mean what do you grow on a Volcanic Farm ?, nothing that I can think of, all that would be on it is Ashes and Rocks, that to Me would be Ugly and Dull, I am hoping We get to see some pictures of it soon, that way I can make up My mind whether or not I want to even bother with it.
    edited 01.05.2018
    We probably won't see it until it's open for business, just like the other farms.  Then you can make your mind up. :)

We're hoping they'll fix a few more things before rolling out something else that might be messed up. 

Volcanic soil actually is full of nutrients and is excellent for a wide variety of things -- so, at least we'll have new crops to look forward to.
  • They are testing it in house, then will test it on our Test Server before it is placed on permanent servers, could be after the change to HTML 5 as well.
    We probably won't see it until it's open for business, just like the other farms.  Then you can make your mind up. :)

We're hoping they'll fix a few more things before rolling out something else that might be messed up. 

Volcanic soil actually is full of nutrients and is excellent for a wide variety of things -- so, at least we'll have new crops to look forward to.

Really, there is Nutrients in the Black soil? Hmm then maybe we just might have new crops, I hope they will be worth it to plant at least, I am wondering what kind of décor we will get, something I hope I can afford to get, cause I still will not be able to buy stuff for My farms, I have to work on My Farms Myself without buying anything for My game, which is ok, gives Me something to do at least, :) .
    edited 01.05.2018
    They are testing it in house, then will test it on our Test Server before it is placed on permanent servers, could be after the change to HTML 5 as well.

Will they Let Us Try it on that Server as well or no? , I will be able to tell then if I want to work on the farm if I try it first I guess, :) .As it is it will take Me years to be able to get the other farms done, it takes a very long time for Me to get the money to buy any land at all, plus upgrade all the buildings, it is crazy on how much it costs to buy land and such, Not Everyone can buy gold and such for their game, I will be ancient before I get finished, :) , That is if the game even lasts that long.

Really, there is Nutrients in the Black soil? Hmm then maybe we just might have new crops, I hope they will be worth it to plant at least, I am wondering what kind of décor we will get, something I hope I can afford to get, cause I still will not be able to buy stuff for My farms, I have to work on My Farms Myself without buying anything for My game, which is ok, gives Me something to do at least, :) .
    Yeah, volcanic soil is great. A lot of vineyards in Europe grow where volcanos erupted. Good for kiwis and berries and coffee (think Hawaii), and all sorts of good things. Gardeners the world over import the soil for their gardens. Very nutrient rich.

Yeah, volcanic soil is great. A lot of vineyards in Europe grow where volcanos erupted. Good for kiwis and berries and coffee (think Hawaii), and all sorts of good things. Gardeners the world over import the soil for their gardens. Very nutrient rich.

I have never been to Hawaii, only been to a few places not to far from home, but I will take your word for it, sounds good, :)

I have never been to Hawaii, only been to a few places not to far from home, but I will take your word for it, sounds good, :)
    I've never been, either. It's on my bucket list! :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    @Blue Denim (US1) 

no pictures yet.

@Tinzen (SKN1) 

Yes we have all been waiting patiently for it, I think it will be well worth the wait as we all want as little bugs as possible.
    Please tell the team to take their time, work out the bugs, SOMEONE PLEASE buy them calculators so they get the math right from the beginning….

Still… I won't hold out much hope.  Every new thing GG  has ever rolled out came with bugs….
    It's to be expected.   Hopefully this one will be worth the wait.  
This discussion has been closed.