CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Hello

I just found this game and I am trying to figure it out.  I am not sure how long I will play, but for right it sure has caught my attention.  I am finding the forums kinda difficult to navigate but at least most topics are current.  Forgive me if I ask questions about things already discussed.  Key words for search always throw me for a loop.  hopefully I will catch the bug and stay for a while.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,293US1
      I just found this game and I am trying to figure it out.  I am not sure how long I will play, but for right it sure has caught my attention.  I am finding the forums kinda difficult to navigate but at least most topics are current.  Forgive me if I ask questions about things already discussed.  Key words for search always throw me for a loop.  hopefully I will catch the bug and stay for a while.
    @Othanial (US1)  Hello and welcome to the game and to our forum!  <3  You'll find many of your questions about the game can be answered here in the forum by other players. Here is a link to a great site created by CrazyBigfarm55 that you will also find extremely helpful...  http://crazybigfarm.tk      Have fun!

• Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) Posts: 506INT1
    Hello and welcome  :)
    Surya54 @ WWW 1

Keep it up!
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) Posts: 36US1
    Top O' the Mornin to Ya!

We love to help others!!
                                                       For Info or to schedule a Visit- message us in game 

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) Posts: 2,315US1

Othanial (US1)!!!!!! Welcome i hope you have an amazing time here! Making new friends while your farm grows!

• Hi All. New to this games still trying to figure it out, but am making some progress.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Hi All. New to this games still trying to figure it out, but am making some progress.
    Hello and welcome to the game.  Here is a link to a very good site that can give you direction and understanding in the game.  

http://crazybigfarm.tk/

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1
    edited 09.04.2018
    Hi All. New to this games still trying to figure it out, but am making some progress.
    Hello and welcome to the game.  Here is a link to a very good site that can give you direction and understanding in the game.  

http://crazybigfarm.tk/
    Welcome Fireman, that's a great link to tips and tricks for the game.

I'll be long gone before that lab is ever built Shay, could I "Will" my farm to someone else so they can finish my job?  LOL, This game is so nuts on it's pricing.  Suzy

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324

I'll be long gone before that lab is ever built Shay, could I "Will" my farm to someone else so they can finish my job?  LOL, This game is so nuts on it's pricing.  Suzy
    Yeah, I will certainly be cold, stiff, and in the ground long before I could ever finish it. Same with the new 6 pieces of land on the Gourmet farm at 1.9 billion.  Not to mention the land on the main farm or the flower farm.  :/  I wish they would have left the dockyard alone, I might have had a chance. 

Breakdown on the Lab
    126,321,371,000 (lab cost) ÷ 5,000,000 (Average daily earnings) = 25,264.27 days
    25,264.27 (days) ÷ 365 (days in a year) = 69.22 years to fully upgrade the Lab
    That's if you use the daily earnings to upgrade the Lab ONLY, no spending on other upgrades, islands, boosters, or anything else.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1

Yeah, I will certainly be cold, stiff, and in the ground long before I could ever finish it. Same with the new 6 pieces of land on the Gourmet farm at 1.9 billion.  Not to mention the land on the main farm or the flower farm.  :/  I wish they would have left the dockyard alone, I might have had a chance. 
    Talk about having goals that will never be completed, lol.

Sign In to comment.