Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New to the CM team - Keledar

Hello dear people,

I would like to introduce myself. I´m new in the Community Management Team for Big Farm and really curious to get to know you guys.

A few words on me:

I grew up with an older brother therefore it is not surprising that the love for games was already planted early. I never preferred a certain genre over another I play many different games. Furthermore I have a huge passion for movies, series, books, baking and animals.

I´m relatively new in Big Farm and I'm currently getting to know the game better. This is why I'm very grateful for any tips and I´m happy to learn from you.

I´ve been working in this sector for a while already and really enjoy it. Therefore I´am really excited to get in touch and for your feedback and ideas. If you have any questions regarding me, I´ll be glad to answer them.

Best regards,

Keledar

Comments

• Hi Keledar!  

Welcome to the forum and to the game.  Looking forward to working with you :).

Pickle
  • Hello Keledar

Good to meet you and welcome to the forum and to the game.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Glad you're here!
  • Hey Keledar!

Welcome aboard! I look forward to working with you! :smiley:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Hello and welcome to our forum, Keledar!  
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Hello and welcome welcom, Keledar!  :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Hello and Welcome Keledar :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Welcome Keledar :) We could always use the help and look forward to your input.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Hi Keledar! 

Welcome to the nuthouse! Google says your name is Malay and translates into "preparation to face danger", that's pretty nifty  ;) You'll be all right here I think  :D:D

Thanks for helping out the other CM's! Best of luck  :*

• kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Here's a link to the best BF guide to success.  It's always being udated and has been an invaluable guide to many players.  Check it out and Enjoy!

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html 
  • Hi Keledar ~ Welcome to BigFarm and our forum!
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Welcome Leledar. Is CM Hunter gone? I am IceeMimi and go by Mimi. Leader of the Green Giants. You will see me in here as I try to tend to my co-op's needs and issues and then I come in here to seek advice on issues I cannot fix, repair or with research, find the answer. Happy Farming and welcome to Big Farm.

IceeMimi
    Green Giants
  • Welcome aboard Keledar!  <3B)
  • Viper1337Viper1337 Posts: 497
    First of all: Big thanks for the nice and warm welcome!

@Michiru (GB1) I wasn´t aware of this translation but very interesting  :D

@kwk (US1) thanks for the link. Will have a look for sure!

@IceeMimi (US1) nice to meet you, Mimi. Nope. Hunter is still with us :) 
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Welcome to the fun house Keledar - you are going to need Michiru's helmet ;)

Jay
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Welcome to Big Farm, Keledar!  I think that some of the CMs focus on certain servers, so I am not certain as to which server(s) you focus on.  Will you be the CM for the EN servers?

FarmerCli
  • Welcome Keledar to the forum and Big Farm! Great to have you join us, look forward to know you more as well!  :)  I see you have big clippers handy  :smiley:
  • Viper1337Viper1337 Posts: 497
    @FarmerCli (US1) I will mainly focus on the German forum, but not solely. Therefore you will see me around this forum as well to help out here and there :)
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Keledar said:
    @FarmerCli (US1) I will mainly focus on the German forum, but not solely. Therefore you will see me around this forum as well to help out here and there :)
    In here, you should find plenty of ways to help out our hard tested Mods. B)

Welcome  Keledar- you don't happen to know a good #numberguy you could recommend GGS to employ?
    We need one badly in this game, as you can see by browsing through (almost) any thread in here :wink:
    -didah
  • Welcome to the Big Farm Family, Keledar
Sign In to comment.