Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 8th - A Need for Speed with Seeds, New Themed Event Changes and More! - Discussion

Comments

• qewt (US1)qewt (US1) US1 Posts: 161
    edited 11.03.2018
    This works for me at least.

If you are seeing the strange mission, you can click on the asian event up in the parking lot, and then click the task from there and it will show you the correct information.

We shouldn't have to use it, but at least it is a work around players can use until they decide it is worth their time and effort to fix.

edit: sure gizmo, I agree with what you say, but it is still helpful information for players and I am sharing it.
    Post edited by qewt (US1) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The issue (for me anyway) is we shouldn't have to worry about workarounds and getting broken things to work. This has been a problem now for well over a year, GGS introducing broken things to the game and expecting us to play it anyway. Everything from computer crashes to no rewards been given yet the broken events continue to be rotated and many of our questions, concerns, and tickets to support left unanswered.

Once a glitch comes up that favors players GGS jumps on it and fixes it in an instant then lectures us for playing the broken features. There's a textbox within the Asia event, a little Shalala Shubabi poem that for me shows how disrespectful their attitudes towards us is at the moment and its for that reason I will never put a cent towards this game.....they don;t deserve it. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 11.03.2018
    From Official Announcements: "Each challenge has its own unique decoration to win, with a higher value deco being gained for completing each stage of the challenge."

Question:
    Do we earn a decoration for each stage completed? 
    Meaning we can earn a total of 7 decorations , 1 for each stage completed.
    -OR-
    Do we earn only 1 decoration for the highest level stage completed?

• Gohan139 (US1)Gohan139 (US1) Posts: 57
    edited 11.03.2018
    Ok, so now I have a prank on my honey cream (flower shop), and as you can imagine, I'M NOWHERE NEAR HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Worse, I've gone over the ENTIRE FLOWER FARM, AND THE STUPID PATTY TWERP IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!! GET THESE STUPID PRANKS OUT OF THE EVENT! This is more than irritating now, this is an outright monetary loss for me cause I'm not even going to get HALF of the profits from this trash. I've had it up to here with GGS screwing it's players over, day after stinking day, it never ends! I'm  usually the one sticking up for them, one trying to be reasonable. But tell me this: if they can't be reasonable, WHY SHOULD I?! And since he's INVISIBLE NOW, I'm going to have to not collect the flower shop for 13 DAYS!!!! Thanks, <derogatory comment removed> for killing ANY reason I had left to show loyalty. I'm done at this point, if I can't find the stupid patty twerp (I've ALWAYS hated this holiday anyway) I'm not logging in until this event leaves. If that doesn't remove the prank, then I'm out of here for good, no joking around anymore.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think there is a clear request from many players who do not want to receive these pranks to make the event optional so they will not have to put up with pranks that lower their amount of production received.

Regarding the rewards, the hard work rewards are not that great, but the ranking rewards are far worse. There are no actual rewards that can even benefit your farm and most of the players who really want that appearance will not be in the top 10. It is also a similar situation for the flag. There is nothing that most players would consider that is worth trying to stay ahead of other players or use gold or seaweed for.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 11.03.2018
    Ok, so now I have a prank on my honey cream (flower shop), and as you can imagine, I'M NOWHERE NEAR HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Worse, I've gone over the ENTIRE FLOWER FARM, AND THE STUPID PATTY TWERP IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!! GET THESE STUPID PRANKS OUT OF THE EVENT! This is more than irritating now, this is an outright monetary loss for me cause I'm not even going to get HALF of the profits from this trash. I've had it up to here with GGS screwing it's players over, day after stinking day, it never ends! I'm  usually the one sticking up for them, one trying to be reasonable. But tell me this: if they can't be reasonable, WHY SHOULD I?! And since he's INVISIBLE NOW, I'm going to have to not collect the flower shop for 13 DAYS!!!! Thanks,<derogatory comment removed> for killing ANY reason I had left to show loyalty. I'm done at this point, if I can't find the stupid patty twerp (I've ALWAYS hated this holiday anyway) I'm not logging in until this event leaves. If that doesn't remove the prank, then I'm out of here for good, no joking around anymore.
    I have had to go to another farm at least three or four times sometimes to have him become visible on the farm he is supposed to be on.  I agree, enough with this guy.
  • From Official Announcements: "Each challenge has its own unique decoration to win, with a higher value deco being gained for completing each stage of the challenge."

Question:
    -OR-

Doesn't matter to me anymore. 10,000 wax on stage 3 has me avoiding trying to do speed challenges.
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    edited 11.03.2018
    what about the fact the figures for the hidden entrance are differents in the yellow bubble under the map and the dialogue box when you mouseover the map ?
    did you notice that too ?
    Post edited by Sam-chan (US1) on
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    i logged in and out then back in again . i still don't have this event . i did the work around also no event . i guess i just won't compete in this one  .
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 11.03.2018
    From Official Announcements: "Each challenge has its own unique decoration to win, with a higher value deco being gained for completing each stage of the challenge."

Question:
    -OR-

Doesn't matter to me anymore. 10,000 wax on stage 3 has me avoiding trying to do speed challenges.

Im on stage 3 wax as well. :/

:/ Yep, they did say these extra stages are for advanced players:

"PLEASE NOTE:
    This feature is not targeted at lower level players or those who prefer not to spend gold. This feature was designed with those who have mastered the original challenges in mind to give them an extension of the event, but as mentioned the original events will remain unchanged."

Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 11.03.2018
    The issue (for me anyway) is we shouldn't have to worry about workarounds and getting broken things to work. This has been a problem now for well over a year, GGS introducing broken things to the game and expecting us to play it anyway. Everything from computer crashes to no rewards been given yet the broken events continue to be rotated and many of our questions, concerns, and tickets to support left unanswered.

Once a glitch comes up that favors players GGS jumps on it and fixes it in an instant then lectures us for playing the broken features. There's a textbox within the Asia event, a little Shalala Shubabi poem that for me shows how disrespectful their attitudes towards us is at the moment and its for that reason I will never put a cent towards this game.....they don;t deserve it. 
    @gizmo22 (AU1) The issue with the strange text on the Asian event, was reported right away & the team did try to reproduce it on their test server, but it is not happening there, its only happening on the live ones. - Not being able to reproduce it, means they could not resolve it & run a hotfix before the weekend, so it was fortunate that a workaround was found. Not saying it is ideal, but it is better than having people unable to play the event for the whole weekend. :/

Question:
    -OR-

@Seeker1 (US1) You win the deco that corresponds to the highest  task that you complete.

what about the fact the figures for the hidden entrance are differents in the yellow bubble under the map and the dialogue box when you mouseover the map ?
    @Sam-chan (US1)  I am not totally sure where you mean, do you have screenshots? Is it possible that one number is showing how many players can progress to that stage & the other showing how many spaces are still left?

i logged in and out then back in again . i still don't have this event . i did the work around also no event . i guess i just won't compete in this one  .
    @adonna (US1)  Are you saying that you do not have the Asian event at all? Silly question, but are you looking on your main farm? Did the Fairytale event start & end correctly for you & has it gone?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I got to the Speed Round.  I do sort of like it.  Step 3 in it is.... 8500 Wax.  This is totally is out proportion.  1000-2000 seems more logical.  There is no seaweed honeydew (which I have talked about for 3 years).  Step 3 needs to be cut way down to size.

@gizmo22 (AU1) The issue with the strange text on the Asian event, was reported right away & the team did try to reproduce it on their test server, but it is not happening there, its only happening on the live ones. - Not being able to reproduce it, means they could not resolve it & run a hotfix before the weekend, so it was fortunate that a workaround was found. Not saying it is ideal, but it is better than having people unable to play the event for the whole weekend. :/

Question:
    -OR-

@Seeker1 (US1) You win the deco that corresponds to the highest  task that you complete.

@Sam-chan (US1)  I am not totally sure where you mean, do you have screenshots? Is it possible that one number is showing how many players can progress to that stage & the other showing how many spaces are still left?

@adonna (US1)  Are you saying that you do not have the Asian event at all? Silly question, but are you looking on your main farm? Did the Fairytale event start & end correctly for you & has it gone?
    When I was in the main part of Asia, it would show me both numbers....280 slots available for speed round and how many were remaining.  Now that I am in the speed round, it only shows the total number of slots available for each step, and not also how many are not yet taken.  Obviously, we do need to be able to know that.
    @WascallyWabbit

Can you get us an answer about fixing the rewards int eh St. Patrick's event?
  • @WascallyWabbit

Can you get us an answer about fixing the rewards int eh St. Patrick's event?
    @gavinfarms (US1) The things we are asking for (again) are:
    • Ideally a start or opt-out button, so you can choose to have no pranks.
    • A MUCH bigger leprechaun, at least as big as Tanuki
    • No leprechauns near fences, requiring outline view to see them
    • No repeat pranks
    • Better rewards & more ranking rewards
    Did we miss anything?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    And when you do find the little guy and he says you got a gift, make sure there really is one.  I found him and no gift from him at all.  I was happy it wasn't another prank anyway, maybe that was his gift?
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    Speed event or slow turtle event.....if the rewards are not good....im not playing....

I have stopped playing CC...chwe ....hwe...and themed events....so basically everything....cause the rewards suck.

I havent bought any gold in the last 15-20 days and i have huge stockpiles of gold with me....so looks like no more gold is needed for me.

GGS.....if you dont improve rewards...no one will spend any gold....and perhaps hardly anyone will buy more gold.

I just dont get it.....why will anyone play hard to get rewards which are so bad.

Nowdays, i just collect my apples in 5 minutes and log out. Not looking at any event or any other stuff untill the rewards are good.

• jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    Absolutely Right!

The rewards sucks!

Rewards need to improve.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    and a way to fix the glitch where a gift "becomes a prank" because it can not be claimed(harvested).

this happens when the doubled production becomes more than your barn can hold even though barn is upgraded to fullest allowed for players level.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
     We have to play with enough bugs already. We don't need a tiny little green one that pranks you on top of it. 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I cannot collect from distillery since yesterday because with leprechaun gift have more than I can store. No longer buy gold , the CCs, HWCCs + constant grabs for gold put a stop to that so won't be buying spacious barns 
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I cannot collect from distillery since yesterday because with leprechaun gift have more than I can store. No longer buy gold , the CCs, HWCCs + constant grabs for gold put a stop to that so won't be buying spacious barns 
    I think you can sell some of the items directly from storage, before you collect, that should give room for the harvest...-if that' s not possible, I have no clue  :|
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Sold all my stuff from there + cannot sell in bits Have contacted support but mad because GGS knew from last year about this problem 

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    my event tab is stuck when i do get on it. the game freezes on me also a stupid message is there whitch dosenot make any sence . can any one help
    @thumbalina (GB1) Is it the Asia event tab on the left side of the page? That got stuck on me, but I was able to clear it by clicking on the Asia event out in the field and clicking on the "I want it" button.  :)
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    It's a known problem.  Click on the event thing in the parking lot first, then the little icon there for the part of the event  you're working on.  It will open the window and have the correct message.  

Hopefully this will be fixed before the next event starts.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    It seems the leprechaun can be quite tricky to find at times.

I have narrowed it down ... can you spot him?

He is on top of the garage

• aussie_mark (AU1)aussie_mark (AU1) Posts: 211
    edited 13.03.2018
    It seems the leprechaun can be quite tricky to find at times.

I have narrowed it down ... can you spot him?

I think its worthwhile mentioning the fabulous rewards for this multi week event
    Ranks 1 to 10 get a house appearance.
    Ranks 1 to 250 a flag.

I think I'm going to get a Flag :smile:

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I never complaed about the pranks before but this is the first time it has become annoying when trying to do missions for the CC and finishing events.

I hit a speed bump with 8500 wax - if only there was seaweed feed for apiaries it might have helped. I'm happy to do this speed event for the fun of it but not for more decor which I don't need so it is not worth spending gold on.
  • Thank you so much Val . you are so kind to do this . 
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24

Question:
    -OR-

When I was in the main part of Asia, it would show me both numbers....280 slots available for speed round and how many were remaining.  Now that I am in the speed round, it only shows the total number of slots available for each step, and not also how many are not yet taken.  Obviously, we do need to be able to know that.
    no, i have the Asian event but i do not have the speed event at all . it just looks like the normal event. 
Sign In to comment.