Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 8th - A Need for Speed with Seeds, New Themed Event Changes and More! - Discussion

Comments

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 09.03.2018

I have a gift from the leprechaun.  The event has not even started yet!
    Do you know how I got it?
    Time is central time, pm.  
    Answer will be shown after event starts.  

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Wow! You're lucky, indeed!! Nothing here, Dchen.
    do you know where your Leprechaun is? :)

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Dchen really u are luvky
    Event isnt gonna start so u can harvest everything from feilds
  • When the theme event start?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Strange - no info of changed time for start of themed event, and no event at 9 where they usely start

When will it start???
  • An announcement about what is going on would be nice..
    If they announced now whose gonna pissed the players they sure know how tu treat
  • leprechaun starts on 9-3  no time given
    see https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/174400/bigfarm-events-march-2018#latest

calendar in game is not up to date anymore
  • leprechaun starts on 9-3  no time given
    see https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/174400/bigfarm-events-march-2018#latest

calendar in game is not up to date anymore
    Calendar in game is up to date (sorry missed that )

Nice farming all
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    Did anyone have problems with weekly event? i hit the textbox button and now i cant collect and go to the next step. everytime i hit the task the screen goes black
  • sjanni (SKN1)sjanni (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 20
    yes there is somthing wrong with asia, my game frezzes
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Same for one of my fellow deputies
  • Anlema (NL1)Anlema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5

what a surprise.....a bug.....again!

Same for one of my fellow deputies - and also myself I just found out
  • Why am I not getting an answer to my question???
    How do I opt out of this f****g leprechaun event.It is really pissing me off.
    STAY AWAY FROM MY FARM!!!
    Why am I not getting an answer to my question???
    I have not seen it before now. And if it is skt pats day, then u just have to put up with it. It starts auto.
  • GoldenrodFarm (US1)GoldenrodFarm (US1) Posts: 311
    edited 09.03.2018
    I find nothing fun in having to make my eyes hurt to get rid of a joke only to find out when I find him it doesn't go away, found him twice which just made the prank go from the pig pen to the hen coop and now my apple orchard, that is a low blow to make my apple orchard half its production after 3 hours of waiting to finish a task.  Who know where it is now I can't find it, not everyone has perfect vision and I am not hurting my eyes trying to find a little green man in a green field

This is another example of you should be able to choose if you want to do something, to make it hard because your vision is not good is just plain poor judgement on GG part
    Post edited by GoldenrodFarm (US1) on
  • Ádámmaci (HU1)Ádámmaci (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3,139
    Event bug...
    Why am I not getting an answer to my question???
    You can't opt out, unfortunately. Many in my coop would have liked to. It's messing up their missions.
  • I sure would like to see this fabulous new deco........Is that only possible if you do the high level speed challenge thingamabob?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Ok, WHY DO WE NEED PRANKS THAT REDUCE OUR OUTPUT?!?! I lost a boatload of wheat from a prank, and this is after just getting on! God, 2 seconds in and already I HATE this event!
    And, of course, it's Friday, so we'll be limping along all weekend.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

The answer:

From last year March 2017

• At least it's in English on AU1

Deutsch sprechen?
    Is this the SPEND GOLD BUTTON?  What ever happened to the "Gold Lock" feature we were teased with?

• Sa11y (US1)Sa11y (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    At least I am not alone!
  • The leprechaun:  too darn small.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The rewards in the St. Patrick's event are not as good.  The ranking rewards were changed.  Why?  These are terrible.  You should reinstate the ones from last year.  And please don't tell me that you can't.  The event has 15 days left.

But of course, the moderators hardly communicate to us anymore, so they may never see this.
Sign In to comment.