Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Decoration tower - Collection prize ⏳

Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
edited 08.03.2018 in Suggestions
Hi GGS, what's up?
since am very happy of the candy farm change I'm gonna go ahead and throw a suggestion for making game to head toward more "completeness"

before the "landscape designer" event, normally there was not much point in collecting or even buying many of the decorations for completing decoration tower too (ofc still some players who loved doing it, still did it though).
But now I think since "any" decoration, practically can become useful with the Landscape Designer event, then maybe it is also time to introduce a "Collection Prize" for "completing each level of decoration tower too". the tougher the level be, the better the prize ofc.(and they shall be defined in a way that be competitive to other ways of spending gold, so that ppl be willing to "decide to spend some gold and time for it" too if they want the prizes) and a new sorting of "decorations" in the tower may be due before it ofc to more balance the system.

Ofc not all the players may like this change, but I personally "game-wise" speaking only, I think an update like this will make the game more complete and also will add another "long-term" goal and meaning to the whole game for both free and gold players. so even at first many may not like it, in long term I think they will love it. and also I am sure alot of gamers love collector stuff too. (like how one collects 50 gem piece to win a special gem in action games for example)

and basically i think adding such an update wouldn't need too much effort, since most of the system is already implemented in the game. and it will give a new meaning for long term players, and also a new way for spending gold = more income, for you guys too. so I think it is a win-win suggestion so please consider it p
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 24.06.2015
    I agree with you, Griffith. The Deco Tower is not much use as it stands. People enjoy collecting things. Players who complete a level in the deco collection should be rewarded based on the degree of difficulty (and gold cost). It would give players the incentive to collect the decos and make it exciting to try to get the ones that are hard to come by. It could be that GGS already has their own plan for the deco collection, but I think you're on the right track. :)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 08.03.2018
    Hi I am sure there are other players like myself that like to fill those tower floors.  I think that GGS could recognize this and give out some sort of reward like say the first, fifth  tenth 15th ect  maybe cash then some gold a small deco  it would give us something else to work towards and generate more happy players.
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I agree with this, and I also wish it was put back in a more prominent position on ALL farms.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Hi I am sure there are other players like myself that like to fill those tower floors.  I think that GGS could recognize this and give out some sort of reward like say the first, fifth  tenth 15th ect  maybe cash then some gold a small deco  it would give us something else to work towards and generate more happy players.
    I'm in the opposite camp to you  (lol) I have absolutely no interest in the deco tower. Having said this, if there were rewards for filling levels I just might be tempted,  :¬)
    but no! @bdreish, the old arrangement with everything on every farm was convenient but desperately crowded. I am looking forward to lots of new features slowly filling up the space GGS have created and I will just get used to the new placements.  :¬)
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    @Uncle John (GB1)  -  it would be great if I had a lot of time during the day to jump from farm to farm, but I am afraid that I have very little time.  The new placements of ship, mine, deco tower are just too time consuming (I am not the only one in our coop who find this).  Gradually weaning myself off this game, only stayed this long because of my fellow farmers in my coop and the friends I have made over the years.
    @bdreish (GB1)
    That is sad. I shall miss you if you go.  :¬(
  • They could at least make the tower connected to an Acheivement.
  • just wanted to say i think it would be nice if we got an award for completely decoration collections...anyone else feel this way???
    That's not a bad idea  :¬)
    I've never seen the point of the deco tower, never been inclined to "complete" levels. I've always chosen decos based on happiness / $ or happiness / square.
    Some sort of award for completing levels would add yet another intetresting aspect to the game.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I also think it would be nice to have some kind of reward for completing a level of the deco collection, with greater rewards for the levels with decos that cost gold to buy. ;)
  • It would definitely make getting all of them more appealing....even if its just mystery boxes i would be happy ....we get awards for collecting on our farms so why not for completing decorations
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 15.02.2017
    Yes this is a good idea and as Uncle john pointed out right now there is no point so I have quit working towards getting each floor completed and like him just do what gives the most. I have posted about this before but like a lot of other things goes on deaf ears.
  • Hi, GG team,

it would be lovely to have some extra floors in the Deco collection tower for the decoration we collect and build on the temporary farms. D'you think that's possible to add? 

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    This thread was started in 2015????  Is there any point in adding anything?

I do have one simple thought on deco and the tower.   how about a clue for us gamers two things.
    1.  When some new decos are offered, say in an event where we can pick not only hardness level but prize too,  how about some icon somewhere showing if we already have it or not?

2.  Perhaps in the i button somewhere, what floor said deco might be located on in the tower.  A tiny L42 for example.  It might be nice if WE could just go look in the tower for say, all the castles we have and decide what to go for and what we already have collected.

Just a thought.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 31.01.2018

EYE CANDY

I was hoping the deco tower would be similar to the library: 
    after collecting so many books the appearance of the library becomes more profound.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6025126/uploads/editor/8w/39ubtdn1rzk5.png
    ( Image borrowed for visual reference )

A similar setup could be implemented with the deco tower.... after collecting 50 decos the appearance of the deco tower becomes more expansive, more ornate, more towering!

Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    It would be much better if a reward is given for every 5 decorations collected.  Almost every floor has a decoration that has to be bought with gold or requires extremely high rankings.  
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    The decos that cost dollars, decos that require gold, decos won from events, and decos that require top 5 ranking should be put into separate floors in order of difficulty so players that dont spend gold or reach rank 5 or higher can get rewards.  Harder collections should give higher rewards.  
Sign In to comment.