Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Mar 8th - A Need for Speed with Seeds, New Themed Event Changes and More! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Farmerrosa 12 did an awesome job. That's beautiful!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Finally, no need to someone become a part of co-op and the user deco is nice too.
    The speed challenges look interesting and I like the way it's set up. Higher levels can keep going if they choose without it negatively impacting everyone else.  If this works well, perhaps this could be the approach for other aspects of the game -- something to challenge higher level players while keeping other levels involved in a rewarding way.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Farmerrosa 12 did an awesome job. That's beautiful!
    It's beautiful with out a doubt so how we can buy ofcorse using gold >:)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Definitely a beautiful deco, and I am looking forward to checking out the events with changes.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Speed event or slow turtle event.....if the rewards are not good....im not playing....

I have stopped playing CC...chwe ....hwe...and themed events....so basically everything....cause the rewards suck.

I havent bought any gold in the last 15-20 days and i have huge stockpiles of gold with me....so looks like no more gold is needed for me.

GGS.....if you dont improve rewards...no one will spend any gold....and perhaps hardly anyone will buy more gold.

I just dont get it.....why will anyone play hard to get rewards which are so bad.

Nowdays, i just collect my apples in 5 minutes and log out. Not looking at any event or any other stuff untill the rewards are good.

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Give more seaweeds as rewards to players.....get them addicted to using seaweeds and then when they finish their seaweeds , maybe they will buy that hot deal for more seaweeds.

Get players addicted to performing well, and later when the only option they have to perform well is buy buying a little gold.....plus they are already addicted to BF....they will buy gold..if just a little...but they will.

Changing consumer behaviour is the oldest trick in the books of big corporations worldwide....it works everytime.

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Give more seaweeds as rewards to players.....get them addicted to using seaweeds and then when they finish their seaweeds , maybe they will buy that hot deal for more seaweeds.

Get players addicted to performing well, and later when the only option they have to perform well is buy buying a little gold.....plus they are already addicted to BF....they will buy gold..if just a little...but they will.

Changing consumer behaviour is the oldest trick in the books of big corporations worldwide....it works everytime.

I really don't think we should be encouraging them to shaft us into buying gold ...  they are doing a good job at trying to force gold with the constant barrage of CCs and HWEs and now adding the speed round to the deco events.  They have the push for gold boosts under control.  :p
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I usually get on  and play the game because I think its fun to play the game.  The rewards are not great all the time but its still fun to play.  
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    edited 07.03.2018
    Speed event or slow turtle event.....if the rewards are not good....im not playing....

I have stopped playing CC...chwe ....hwe...and themed events....so basically everything....cause the rewards suck.

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    So just harvesting a few apples and logging out gives you 30 million rep points?  Huh.  Must be on the wrong server.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I'm on INT server & I don't get anything like 30 millions rep points for a 5-min apple harvest! How many orchards does @TMKC (IN1)  have & at what level? I would love to get 30million rep points for the time it takes to click the orchards...
    BUT I'm really looking forward to the changes, new decos, new challenges and anything else I've never done.  That newly designed deco by farmerrose is TOTALLY AWESOME. Glad to see snow will be leaving the farm soon...maybe then snowballs will stop dropping on the workers heads...as much fun as it has been to build snowmen etc, it's gotten dismal to see them taunting you & reminding you just how cold it still is...the horse ranch & its new season are in the right spirit ... SPRING!!!
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    The time challenge will only benefit a very small percentage of the players.  Making the organic market more fair will benefit a much greater percentage of players such as increasing base markup and creating contracts according to player level, stored amount and usage of products in production buildings.  

Full description of all changes I suggest:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173237/suggestions-to-make-the-organic-market-better#latest
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Do you have to do level 7 to be eligible for this speed thing?
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Do you have to do level 7 to be eligible for this speed thing?
    According to the update, you're eligible to access speed challenge at level 5-7 of standard themed event provided you're fast enough to complete them.
  • Can we opt out of the leprechaun event now?
    Because I really do NOT want to be pranked, therefore I do NOT want to play this event.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    This is another small update, with only tweaks for the super fast farmer......MAJOR disappointment.

What about Lester?  Are you ever going to fix him?  It has been two years now, since I have seen him.  This is far more unfair than any kite.
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Any information about the volcano farm?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    edited 08.03.2018
    Any information about the volcano farm?
    Do u read "volcano farm" anywhere in the update? So I guess that its not on the test server either.... It will come in time....
  • Any information about the volcano farm?

From CM Hunter's Moving Forward update

"And finally, a small piece of news on the Volcano Farm you have all been patiently waiting for. Our 4th farm will be coming to the game this year after a long wait, but we don’t want to rush anything! As part of our commitment to getting feedback, we will add the Volcano Farm to the test server (which we also intend to use a little more than in the past) later in the year, and we intend to use the server to help us test the feature. More news on this when dates are a little clearer, but keep an eye out for more news from us in the community team or your friendly, neighbourhood moderators."

• I am looking forward to the changes on the wedding planner, hopefully now i will be able to finish it all ways got stuck on the pearls.

for the speed i think not for me yet, maybe  in 1 year its something i will try out.

Nice farming all.

P.s.  i am what disappointed about the cats  months i collected charms and only thing you get is 400 XP a day.
  • what is going on  ? I am trying to find  farmerrosa 12 ..farmerrose 12  and I try to copy  and paste it and no player found I want to gift her and Thank you . but I can't find her someone has her name wrong . can someone help with this ? 
  • Oh I see now she is in the UK ....Well ............ gee great job Rose !   Congratulations Rose!
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Will everybody be able to see if we have team mates doing the speed challenge so that we can support them. I know I wont be involved have never done above level 5 and have not done a challenge for over a year, do not want to put in time for extra levels + do not want to use gold to finish an event
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    what is going on  ? I am trying to find  farmerrosa 12 ..farmerrose 12  and I try to copy  and paste it and no player found I want to gift her and Thank you . but I can't find her someone has her name wrong . can someone help with this ? 
    I am visiting her farm now.  I will pop a couple of gifts on her farm and message her to explain that one is from you because you want to gift her but are on a different server.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The time challenge will only benefit a very small percentage of the players.  Making the organic market more fair will benefit a much greater percentage of players such as increasing base markup and creating contracts according to player level, stored amount and usage of products in production buildings.  

Full description of all changes I suggest:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173237/suggestions-to-make-the-organic-market-better#latest
    The only people benefiting from the new speed challenges seem to be GGS. Players will get drawn into buying and using a lot more gold and all they get is a higher happiness decoration? Color me underwhelmed!  :p

If GGS put as much effort into fixing bugs as they do in generating gold sales we would have a much smoother and enjoyable gaming experience.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    We need special decor that does things like add +1 to the quantity allowed to produce in the village, that kind of thing.
    Leprechaun event didn't start yrt
    U guys gave us day give us time as well
    U guys gave us day give us time as well
    They posted elsewhere that events are all midnight CET, but as you pointed out, no Leprechaun. :(
Sign In to comment.