Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Full Overview of Co-Op Village & Its' Glitches

As my group gets more involved with the Village, I am finding it difficult to find info.  I have located the beginner's info, however I am looking for in-depth info.  Our group learned the hard way about the adventurer's boat and its still unclear to me as to what the display issue is and if the boat functions properly now at the earlier levels or if its just a problem between level 1 & 2..  Also, I've read about the Horse Meadow.  Seems there are some ongoing glitches there as well.
I guess my suggestion would be to add an area with a full overview of the village, each area, what bugs it currently has & what GGS is working on now as well as what has been fixed.  
(I know this is off subject, however, if anyone has suggestions or tips on how to teach their team about the village & the challenges, please in-game message me.)  [email protected]

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,542
    1st tip - Appoint a "Village Manager" (or 2) who is the only person allowed to start upgrades or league challenges and ask every one else to not. (and not vote for upgrades either cos after the last vote the upgrade starts automatically)
    2nd tip - Don't upgrade the Jetty (don't even contribute stuff towards the upgrade) The improvement in gifts is trivial whilst the increase in costs of repair are astronomical.

(I'm not aware of any outstanding Meadow glitches but others may be.)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,895
    This may help you & your co op with the co op village
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/coop_village.htm

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 05.03.2018
    Thank you so much Data King & Uncle John. It's just SO much info to try to introduce to members.. I know this has been an ongoing concern with many.. Your info has been really helpful!! Ty again!! :)
  • Da Momma (US1)Da Momma (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Our co-op went through the hassle of collecting enough product to upgrade the jetty and had it at level 2.  Now I see it is at level one again and we have even more to collect to reach level 2 again.  What's up with that.  I see no reason to even attempt to upgrade it again.  It requires something like over 500,000 nails now!

As for the horse meadow, I can no longer put horses in there to train.  I train them and try to breed and get nothing for it.  I no longer use the meadow.  A waste of time without results.
    Da Momma @ us 1
  • Our co-op went through the hassle of collecting enough product to upgrade the jetty and had it at level 2.  Now I see it is at level one again and we have even more to collect to reach level 2 again.  What's up with that.  I see no reason to even attempt to upgrade it again.  It requires something like over 500,000 nails now!

As for the horse meadow, I can no longer put horses in there to train.  I train them and try to breed and get nothing for it.  I no longer use the meadow.  A waste of time without results.
    Jetty has some bug and its little rare so few co-op are only facing the problem I would suggest don't upgrade further I did it in my co-op and we are aging having lvl1 jetty plus it showing we have to collect all material for lvl 3 again  including 5,00,000 nails 

https://prnt.sc/j2icz8

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Our co-op went through the hassle of collecting enough product to upgrade the jetty and had it at level 2.  Now I see it is at level one again and we have even more to collect to reach level 2 again.  What's up with that.  I see no reason to even attempt to upgrade it again.  It requires something like over 500,000 nails now!

The big problem is that if donations stop for 1 day when there are 300000/500000 nails, it will lose 1% of it which is 3000 nails.  The coop members will need to make a total of 10 visits to the coop village every 12 minutes to get it back.  
Sign In to comment.