Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Jan 31st - Chinese New Year + Compensation and more! - Discussion

157»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,496
    This is my personal opinion: the new little "flags" for this event, you know the animal heads with streamers hanging down is just a bit gruesome, too reminiscent of the movie "The Godfather".  There was a scene in that movie where this guy found his favorite horse's head with blood streaming down laying in his bed.  It was gross!  I hope no one is offended.  So if you like those flags, more power to you.  Enjoy them!  o:)
    LOL!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    This is my personal opinion: the new little "flags" for this event, you know the animal heads with streamers hanging down is just a bit gruesome,(..)
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is a bit creeped out by those flags!

• My honest?  I really liked the concept of the event - having to reach targets daily to win different prizes - great and some days doable and some days not, so all in all a pretty good balance.  But, some of the chips were far harder to collect than others, even throwing huge amounts of gold didn't seem to work (I did try, but gave up after watching my gold pot almost hit overdraft)  The timings for the fireworks were all over the place and I'm 100% sure the % of chips I collected decreased rather than increased at least twice.

Like a lot of the other events, great concept, poor execution.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 03.03.2018
      Nice event , but snakes in balance?

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Don't know where to post but the CC doesn't earn any WWC points
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,380
    This is my personal opinion: the new little "flags" for this event, you know the animal heads with streamers hanging down is just a bit gruesome, too reminiscent of the movie "The Godfather".  There was a scene in that movie where this guy found his favorite horse's head with blood streaming down laying in his bed.  It was gross!  I hope no one is offended.  So if you like those flags, more power to you.  Enjoy them!  o:)
    @FarmerCli (US1)

Lachen Smileys Smileys en emoticons
    Exactly!  :o:D

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    OMG…. and I did go and win the horse head too.  Somehow he just isn't as cute now.

Still… I like it.  (Even though that spoiler will haunt me now.)  
    It looks like a cross between a pinata and one of those streamer wind catchers people hang all over.
    And the streamers show up just fine on my computer.  Maybe on mobile devices they get lost.

See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
Sign In to comment.