Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 31st - Chinese New Year + Compensation and more! - Discussion

157»

Comments

• This is my personal opinion: the new little "flags" for this event, you know the animal heads with streamers hanging down is just a bit gruesome, too reminiscent of the movie "The Godfather".  There was a scene in that movie where this guy found his favorite horse's head with blood streaming down laying in his bed.  It was gross!  I hope no one is offended.  So if you like those flags, more power to you.  Enjoy them!  o:)
    @FarmerCli (US1)

Lachen Smileys Smileys en emoticons
  • My honest?  I really liked the concept of the event - having to reach targets daily to win different prizes - great and some days doable and some days not, so all in all a pretty good balance.  But, some of the chips were far harder to collect than others, even throwing huge amounts of gold didn't seem to work (I did try, but gave up after watching my gold pot almost hit overdraft)  The timings for the fireworks were all over the place and I'm 100% sure the % of chips I collected decreased rather than increased at least twice.

Like a lot of the other events, great concept, poor execution.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 03.03.2018
      Nice event , but snakes in balance?

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Don't know where to post but the CC doesn't earn any WWC points
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    OMG…. and I did go and win the horse head too.  Somehow he just isn't as cute now.

Still… I like it.  (Even though that spoiler will haunt me now.)  
    It looks like a cross between a pinata and one of those streamer wind catchers people hang all over.
    And the streamers show up just fine on my computer.  Maybe on mobile devices they get lost.

Sign In to comment.